[FE11-FE12] Archanean version of that crazy bastard Radiant Dragon's brainchild.

13th

Credit to the crazy bastard Radiant Dragon for making the FE Tellius Draft

Credit to Darros for giving me the idea

Credit to VincentASM and crew for translating FE12.

Credit to Integ for having that awesome Draft thread with complete unit lists.

Well, that's everyone...

*ahem* This is a Super Draft. This means we are going to draft it for TWO games. Specifically FE11 Shadow Dragon and FE12 New Mystery of the Emblem.

(Darros originally proposed we do it FE1 and FE3... I disagreed.)

Here are your draft rules

Difficulty

-FE11 will be played on H1 mode

-FE12 will ALSO be played on H1 mode Classic

-Free units are: Marth, Jeigan, Sirius, MU (Archer/Sniper, Cleric/Bishop, or Mage/Sage only), Nagi, Rickard, EDIT: Sal brought to my attention that Feena is a gamebreaker. I am making her free. Xane is also free.

-Julian is free in C6 to recruit Rickard in FE11. The rest of these are FE12. Arran is free until you get Sirius. Palla is free for C3. Ogma, Yumina, Yubello, and Sirius free for C4. Nabarl and Feena are free for C7, Merric is free for C10. Sisters are free for C24

-Penalties for undrafted units are 5 turns per unit per chapter

-Gaidens are free for up to 20 turns (may be extended based on people's say, 25 at most.) If you take more than FIVE turns beyond the limit, the whole count is counted. For example, if you take 22 turns, that is a 2-turn count. Take 26, though, and its TWENTY-SIX turns.

-No Warpskipping (meaning if you warp Marth or Rescue Marth with a warped staffuser, you eat a 42 turn penalty) Warp MAY be used to help stafftrain staffbots.

-Forging limited to 3 cost levels. (+3 MT, +15 Hit, +9 Crit, -3 Wt.) Also limited to Iron Weapons, Fire/Thunder, and Javelins/Hand Axes.

-No Wifi Shop/Rainbow Potion

-Undrafted units may not rescue, open doors, heal, open chests, or fight with weapons.

-Undrafted units may shop, recruit, find hidden items, AND they may also die

-Generics are considered undrafted

-Hard mode reclass limit removed. No Lunatic statboosters.

-Due to slight confusion, I will specify. We are drafting a team for BOTH games from this list. Draft wisely. Your team for FE12 is your team from FE11 as well as the FE12 characters chosen.

-Another Rule change: Base Arena free to use

-To think I could forget this... TRUE ENDING MANDATORY

-Due to popular demand, recruit your team or eat a 40 turn penalty per unit you missed.

-Prologue is ALWAYS free

I will not be drafting, as I have a hectic life.

This draft is for 6 people

-PegasusKnightLover

-13th (totally changed my mind and joined my draft.)

-eclipse

-Vicious Sal

-Lorddomu blues

-Kopfjager

DRAFT ORDER AND TEAMS!

1: 13th: Caeda, Minerva, Arran, Wendell, Roger, Jeorge, Dolph.| Frey, Hardin, Michalis, Maria, Bantu

2: blues: Cain, Julian, Navarre, Beck, Etzel, Macellan, Midia| Cecille, Yumina, Leiden, Elice, Tiki

3: Vicious Sal: Draug, Merric, Caesar, Jake, Matthis, Wolf, Sedgar,| Malliesia, Norne, Dice, Robert, Samson

4: PKL: Barst, Palla, Radd, Castor, Athena, Ymir, Vyland,| Ryan, Yubello, Belf, Boah, Lorenz

5: eclipse: Ogma, Gordin, Horace, Darros, Bord, Roshea, Tomas,| Luke, Ellerean, Warren, Frost, Sheema

6: Wen/Kopfjager: Catria, Abel, Linde, Cord, Wrys, Est, Astram,| Rody, Lena, Malice, Samto, Katarina

Random Draft order will be done, in a Snake Draft style.

ALSO: New rule before drafting. We will draft the FE11 team first, then reverse draft order and draft the FE12 only units.

Do not be ashamed if you don't finish. Its difficult.

Unit list

Bantu

Samson

Tiki

[spoiler=FE11 only characters]

[spoiler=FE12 only characters (includes Frey and Norne due to H1 FE11.)]

Edited by 13thshadow

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be able to play 12 soon. So ill join. ^^

Also, do we have to draft between both lists? Like, specify if its FE11 Caeda or FE12 Caeda? Or is it FE11 first, then FE12?

Edited by PegKnightLover

I see. Lol, im crazy, joining a draft for a game ive never played (FE12). I feel like Soul right now -_-. Expect some terrible turncounts from my part in FE12.

EDIT: So, basically, if I draft Caeda, I get her in both games?

Edited by PegKnightLover

SUB LIST

1: blues

First time I willingly not pick Abel.

Caeda please.

Let blues play, it'll be much more fun if an experienced player plays instead of a new player.

ALSO: New rule before drafting. We will draft the FE11 team first, then reverse draft order and draft the FE12 only units.

Any particular reason for this? If this wasn't here I bet characters like Luke and Rody would go faster.

Any particular reason for this? If this wasn't here I bet characters like Luke and Rody would go faster.

Its to make it somewhat easier on me. I believe I spoiler'd the FE12 units off. If not, I will remedy that. That and its a different rule. Its kinda like how they drafted FE6 then FE7 in the Elibe version.