[FE11-FE12] Archanean version of that crazy bastard Radiant Dragon's brainchild.

13th

Well, Archanean knights, Ymir, and astram. Though hell to recruit, he does have some use, sorta. Tomas however, sucks totally. So he should be knocked out of the archanean knights for this. Dolph, Macellan, Midia, Astram, Ymir. After that people get shitty stuff no matter what.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Archanean knights, Ymir, and astram. Though hell to recruit, he does have some use, sorta. Tomas however, sucks totally. So he should be knocked out of the archanean knights for this. Dolph, Macellan, Midia, Astram, Ymir. After that people get shitty stuff no matter what.

I disagree on Tomas, though. Tomas actually has some growths, better than Gordin's in fe11 at least. And when he comes back as a sniper, he actually has better bases than Macellan and about the same gorwth rates as macellan does. So he has some use, just that guys like You and me already have our/ or have decide upon our Parthia users. Oh, and Tomas still beats Gordin in growths in fe12

Edited by blues

I disagree on Tomas, though. Tomas actually has some growths, better than Gordin's in fe11 at least. And when he comes back as a sniper, he actually has better bases than Macellan and about the same gorwth rates as macellan does. So he has some use, just that guys like You and me already have our/ or have decide upon our Parthia users. Oh, and Tomas still beats Gordin in growths in fe12

But can he make up for that turn he takes, or two turns even... I wonder... Macellan autojoins both times, handy, Tomas is in a village, late in the game, and nothing special. Cord can make up for his turn loss in fe12, he has time, Tomas, I think not. =/ Although I am now not considering fe11, ah well. They are at least all mediocre...

Fact is we all are now stuck with crap for picks.

I'm now wishing I can skip my pick with this kind of list to pick from. :(:

And hope that we can hurry to the more useful one-game only picks. Many yummy people there.

In fe 11 only: Hardin will be the first pick, Lena the second, and dunno about the third.

In fe12 only: Luke, Rody, Cecil/Malliesia.

Yeah, expect this order.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Sal, Astram is a pretty bad pick too.You need Jeorge for Astram, and Jeorge is a bad pick since he costs turns in fe 11. :P

Hm, then again, you dont need to draft Jeorge, and can just reruit him in fe12.... Nm what I said. xD

Edited by blues

I expect a Rody -> Luke -> Cecil -> Mallesia order for FE12 picks myself.

Why?

Because I Have FIRST PICK there.

And I prefer Rody to Luke. :3:

Rody to Luke? Tell,me, do you like a higher speed growth and lance rank better then? Cause Luke blows the shit out of Rody. :P

Also, I calculated who'd get first pick for the fe11 only. Drafting of the current list should end at PKL. If that's the case, Sal gets the first pick if we continue like that. Then me, then 13th. Maybe instead of doing it snake style, let it go a full circle?

Anyways, I just hope I get 2nd pick for the fe11 only no matter what.

Yes, I value speed growth and lance rank over Sword rank and Str growth.

In part because FE12 enemies start to get punishing speed-wise pretty quick, so doubling them is crucial to my playstyle.

And Sword rank is easy to do. Reclass to SM and arms scroll. Bam. Instant-silver.

Yes, I value speed growth and lance rank over Sword rank and Str growth.

In part because FE12 enemies start to get punishing speed-wise pretty quick, so doubling them is crucial to my playstyle.

And Sword rank is easy to do. Reclass to SM and arms scroll. Bam. Instant-silver.

exactly: Luke can do what Rody does by reclassing to myrmidon/SM. He has better avoid then, same str growth rate as rody's, better spd growth. Plus Paladin spd cap is bad if we talk about enemy spd.

EDIT: No, he actually HAS a HIGHER STR GROWTH THAN PALADIN RODY. But he has a lower skill growth. Like that matters.

Edited by blues

That's my point actually.

Rody has a headstart in Lances. He can keep using lances for all the time where pallies still double things.

When he no longer doubles as a pally? Reclass to SM and arms scroll. Bam. max-Spd SM with B-rank swords ready to go.

There is really no advantage to having a higher sword rank early game, IMO. Not even that many axe-users in this FE.

That's my point actually.

Rody has a headstart in Lances. He can keep using lances for all the time where pallies still double things.

When he no longer doubles as a pally? Reclass to SM and arms scroll. Bam. max-Spd SM with B-rank swords ready to go.

There is really no advantage to having a higher sword rank early game, IMO. Not even that many axe-users in this FE.

*rubs chin'*

Good idea. :D

Also, is Ryan more valuable than Malliesia? I guess not, since someone of the last three took Gordin, its not likely that he'll get Ryan.

Edited by blues

Actually, that depends.

If you have nobody to staffbot early on, you might want Mallesia for that purpose. She can also deal with Gharnef. Same deal if you lack a magic-user.

Ryan has only OK growths, but his availability is his selling point. Nobody else is Available from P-2.

Wolf, I am going to try, and I know how to recruit him in fe12, I had to in another fe12 draft, and his fe11 owns as well. And the turncount for that chapter might surprise you... When I post it. .....Also, yeah, a luke/rody/cecille dominate the game, they are utter own, cecille needs lady sword from chapter two though, that's not so hard to get. Or she's a fantastic mage.

Stop dissing the Green Skittle. . . :(

With that being said, if he's so terrible, save him for me. I'm crazy enough to use him in a draft, and I've done it before. . .

Who, wolf? I know how to get him in fe12 in a non ridiculous high turncount, so he might be able to compensate with fe11. Or was this about someone else, cause wolf is more of a purple skittle... Was it about ryan? Ah well

Heya PKL, now known as TINK, will all your drafted units magically start TINKING the enemies?

I hope so, that would limit low turn counts... For TINK :P

EDIT: Ah yes, hurry up people, I want to leave the mess called Fe11/12 list behind ASAP! D=<

THat or I'll just take all the wolfguard, since I have Wolf already... That would be amazing, if someone would raft the entire wolfguard, and get hardin from the fe11 list to boot. You'd screw yourself over big time, so many units to distribute Exp over. xD

EDIT: Nvm since roshea is gone already. Although I only have to get one more BLERG character from this list!

Edited by Vicious Sal

I'm taking.... Macellan, because he's decent(not as good as dolph) in fe11 and he suddenly comes with awesome weapon ranks and growths in fe12. My only problem is the fact that his bases are bad- he has a horrible base strength and horrible base defence. At least he has SOME spd. Oh, and auto- joining is nice. <BR><BR>EDIT: Sal, PKL has some fine units. Barst and palla are overkill. Radd can do stuff once trained. Castor comes early and is pretty decent and is much better in fe12.

Edited by blues

I am thoroughly amused with how this draft is going.

Also, 13th, in case you don't want to be gimped on the 3 last FE11/12 unit picks, maybe toss them into the FE11 only/12 only pool instead? you could just stop the FE11/12 unit picks after my next pick.

I am thoroughly amused with how this draft is going.

Also, 13th, in case you don't want to be gimped on the 3 last FE11/12 unit picks, maybe toss them into the FE11 only/12 only pool instead? you could just stop the FE11/12 unit picks after my next pick.

I have a better Idea, I think at least.

Since the FE11+12 list will leave three units left after the last full round of picks (it stops before me), and the fe12 only + fe11 Only list also leave 3 units, we end up with THE SIX most unwanted units, we can then have people draft that last list of six, or randomize it. They are all complete crap or tiki which requires bantu & marth running the wrong way (she has great growth, that doesn't help worst kind of recruitment in a draft). So it leaves 6 Units, three from the FE11+12 list, and three from the Fe11 Only + The fe12 Only list. I predict Samson, Tiki, Bantu, Lorenz, Frost & Sheema. We could draft these last six unwantees or randomize who gets what.

That being said, I am thoroughly amused as well.

EDIT: Blues, I know, I just wish his palla and barst would magically only start TINKING enemies. :P

Edited by Vicious Sal