[FE11-FE12] Archanean version of that crazy bastard Radiant Dragon's brainchild.

13th

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is.... Am I a dishonest man... Or an Honest one?

Norne > Yubello & Yumina, I just left norne at first. But did I speak the truth when I said Ybello > Yumina?

Edit: I should totally start playing mafia again when I get back. Edited by Vicious Sal

I have started my FE11 run since nobody else is recruitable till lategame.

Chapter 1: 6/6 turns

Jagen was invaluable in this chapter. He led the way, weakening pirates as he goes with his silver spear allowing Marth and Abel to pick off kills, while the rest of my meatshields are used strategically to block enemies from reaching the combatants. Gordin lured pirates and died, Marth gets Wrys on turn 5, who heals Jagen, who went and attacked the Boss. Come EP5 Jagen decides to say "FUCK YOU" and crit-blicks the boss. Marth seized on turn 6.

Name		Class		Level	Exp	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res
Marth		Lord		1	60	18	5	0	3	7	7	7	0
Abel		Cavalier	2	50	21	6	0	8	8	2	7	0
Jagen		Paladin		1	95	22	7	1	10	8	1	9	6
Wrys		Staffbot	1	34	16	0	2	5	6	2	3	6

Chapter 2: 5/11 turns

This chapter would have been a LOT of headache. Barst and Castor died to protect my actual team, who makes a mad charge for the boss. Jagen got a no-stat level up in this chapter, then makes up for it by critting the boss with his Javelin, allowing Abel to get the Exp off the boss. I'm worried with my team's lack of speed procs though.

Marth		Lord		2	50	19	6	0	3	7	8	7	0
Abel		Cavalier	3	47	22	6	0	8	8	2	8	0
Jagen		Paladin		2	42	22	7	1	10	8	1	9	6
Wrys		Staffbot	1	85	16	0	2	5	6	2	3	6
Cord		Fighter		2	80	20	7	0	5	9	5	5	0

Chapter 3: 6/17 turns.

Everyone but Cain and Caeda charge east. Caeda recruits Navarre, yoinks his sword, and flies away, while Cain and Navarre tanks the north enemies. Everyone else bumrushes the boss. Jagen critted the boss with a Steel Sword in Turn 6 PP, allowing Abel to kill him easily and letting Marth seize at once.

Jagen Reclasses to Dracoknight

Cord Reclasses to Pirate

Lena Reclasses to Mage

Marth		Lord		3	40	19	7	0	4	8	9	8	0
Abel		Cavalier	4	80	23	7	0	9	9	3	9	0
Jagen		Dracoknight	2	85	20	8	1	10	8	1	11	3
Wrys		Staffbot	2	53	16	0	2	5	6	2	3	7
Cord		Pirate		3	50	18	8	0	5	9	5	6	0
Lena		Mage		3	0	16	0	4	7	8	8	4	2

Lena receives a +3 Mt +15 Hit +9 Crit Fire tome forge named Ifrit Caress.

Chapter 4: 7/24 turns.

Abel weakens the nearby thief, letting Lena kill him. Everyone advances forward while Draug, Cain, and Navarre sacrifices their life holding off the northern enemies - without weapons. Jagen takes on the incoming Cavaliers and gained a GODLY level up of HP/Str/Spd. I decided to give Matthis a taste of his own syndrome and have Lena attack him. She Crit-blicked him. <_< Abel procced Spd, allowing him to double the enemy archers across the river, which helped a LOT. This chapter sees a lot of Godly level ups. Lena's first ever level? HP/Mag/Skl/Spd/Lck. Cord's Level? HP/Str/Spd/Lck. Jagen silver lanced the boss for half his HP, Lena removed the rest with extreme ease. Marth seized on turn 7. i know this chapter might be doable in fewer turns, but with ALL those godly levels I got? I'm keeping this bloody run if it's the last thing I do.

Marth		Lord		4	43	20	7	0	4	9	10	8	0
Abel		Cavalier	6	15	24	9	0	11	10	3	9	0
Jagen		Dracoknight	3	40	21	9	1	10	9	1	11	3
Wrys		Staffbot	3	21	16	0	2	6	6	3	3	8
Cord		Pirate		4	53	19	9	0	5	10	6	6	0
Lena		Mage		4	63	17	0	5	8	9	9	4	2

Cord receives a +3 Mt +15 Hit +9 Crit Iron Axe forge named Ravager.

Chapter 5: 4/28 turns.

Hardin & co unequips weapons and charges to their deaths. Jagen went North to massacre Wendell's bunch as well as lure Wendell (I want his Barrier staff to level Wrys). Wendell met his end when Abel shoved a Javelin down his throat, while Vyland and Roshea died as well. Giving Lena that forged tome paid off, as she went and crit-blicked the Boss, allowing Marth to Seize on turn 4. This also allowed Jagen to move off and kill a cleric instead of having to kill the boss, which netted him a level. He went and procced HP/Skl/Lck/Def. o_O

Jagen Reclasses to Paladin.

Marth		Lord		4	73	20	7	0	4	9	10	8	0
Abel		Cavalier	7	35	24	9	0	11	11	3	10	0
Jagen		Dracoknight	4	3	24	8	1	11	9	2	10	6
Wrys		Staffbot	3	77	16	0	2	6	6	3	3	8
Cord		Pirate		5	10	20	10	0	5	10	6	6	0
Lena		Mage		5	76	17	0	6	8	9	9	4	2

Chapter 6: 8/36 turns.

Lena proved to be excellent in this chapter, as she doubles the armors and steel bow archers, ORKOing them from full HP. Marth went for Rickard ASAP, while everyone else rushes forward. Jagen and Abel Javelined the Silver Lance cavalier to death, then Jagen OHKOed the Killer Edge thief. Jagen ended up killing all the other thieves, while the rest of my team makes their way to the boss. The boss fell easily to Jagen's silver lance and Lena's magic, allowing Marth to seize on turn 8 without issue.

Jagen reclasses to Dracoknight.

Marth		Lord		4	73	20	7	0	4	9	10	8	0
Abel		Cavalier	8	38	25	9	0	12	11	4	10	0
Jagen		Dracoknight	5	7	22	9	1	11	9	2	12	3
Wrys		Staffbot	5	31	16	0	2	6	6	4	3	9
Cord		Pirate		6	74	21	10	0	6	10	6	7	0
Lena		Mage		7	97	17	0	7	8	9	10	4	2

Jagen receives a +3 Mt +15 Hit +9 Crit Iron Axe forge named Whirlwind.

Can you all help me decide who to pick? All the characters left look really scrubby and I havent even seen them in FE12 and im in chapter 10x...that means bad availability :/. I was looking at growths and recruitment in the main page and im thinking of belf or leiden...

Update on my progress:

Chapter 6x: 20 turns.

Targets for this chapter:

- Feed Marth a LOT of levels - CHECK

- Get Cord and Lena and Abel some levels - CHECK

- Have Wrys reach C Staffs - CHECK

- Have Marth reach C Swords - CHECK

All in all, a GOOD chapter, and my people procced good levels to boot.

Marth		Lord		8	0	22	9	0	6	13	12	9	1
Abel		Cavalier	9	16	25	9	0	13	12	4	11	0
Jagen		Dracoknight	5	22	22	9	1	11	9	2	12	3
Wrys		Staffbot	8	65	17	0	2	7	7	4	3	11
Cord		Pirate		7	47	22	11	0	7	10	6	7	0
Lena		Mage		9	6	17	0	9	8	9	10	4	4

Abel receives a +3 Mt +9 Crit Iron Sword forge named Langrisser.

Chapter 7: 6/42 turns.

Ban-ban gets to rot in his village. My team charged straight to the boss. Minerva and the whitewings are ignored. Wrys warped Lena to the Boss, which she crit-blicked (<3 +crit on tomes). Marth seized on the same turn, but not before I massacre as many of the enemies left as I can.

Marth		Lord		8	82	22	9	0	6	13	12	9	1
Abel		Cavalier	10	11	26	9	0	13	12	5	11	0
Jagen		Dracoknight	5	54	22	9	1	11	9	2	12	3
Wrys		Staffbot	10	42	18	0	3	8	7	4	3	11
Cord		Pirate		9	2	22	11	0	8	11	6	7	0
Lena		Mage		10	33	17	0	9	9	9	10	4	4

Chapter 8: 5/47 turns.

Caesar and Radd went shopping, while Lena is warped to the boss to murderize him. Three shots from Lena dropped the Boss. Everyone else did all they can to clear a path for Marth through the blockade. MArth seized on turn 5, which is good, because the rest of my units would not have survived another turn.

Marth		Lord		8	82	22	9	0	6	13	12	9	1
Abel		Cavalier	12	51	28	9	0	15	13	6	11	0
Jagen		Dracoknight	5	77	22	9	1	11	9	2	12	3
Wrys		Staffbot	11	98	18	0	4	8	7	5	3	11
Cord		Pirate		10	1	23	11	0	8	11	7	8	0
Lena		Mage		11	3	17	0	10	9	9	11	4	5

I'll also leave a unit list then, since you people can only take two:

Samto

Boah

Frost

Katarina

Hrm, I think I miscalculated when I picked Elice. Had I known there were very few left, I'd have taken Robert. >.<

Well, I might as well do FE12 for sometime, since I'm waiting on fe11 pick results.

Prologue: I went mage MU. Gave him +2 Res and Luck, +10% mag growth, + 15% spd. Guess what, he got spd screwed. >.< I gave MU the most levels and he's pretty underwhelming at the moment. Oh, and Cecil has been awesome for me. She went to lvl 8 I think, prologue alone. Oh, and Cain got a nice level up in the end, awesome.

Chapter 1: Believe it or not, I 5-turned it, along with the bullion.No Malliesia means I don't need to waste my time recruiting her. Cecil just slaughtered everyone in this chapter, it wasn't even funny. Arran was the one who was getting slaughtered- at the end he had 3 HP. o.O I used him to take care of all the bandits near the village. Oh, Marth didn't even touch a foe this chapter. xD Turns: 5/5

Chapter 2: I needed to restart a couple of times because either Cecil or Marth would end up dead. >.< Well, I decided to forge a +3 on a lance to heighten Cecil's damage output. And boy was it a wise choice. She basically takes down half of the dracoknight HP and slaughters everyone else. Of course, few vulneraries are used here and there, but in the end I manage to 7 turn it. Oh, did I forget to say that I reclassed Arran to DK to get the Lady sword?Well, Arran was able to take down one DK by himself, Cecil the other, and Marth and MU team up to take care of the boss.

Chapter 3: Had to restart a lot because Cecil kept dying. >.< Well, At first I thought of charging towards the boss instantly, but then Cecil ended up dying a lot. Well, so I tried another pla. This required 2 restarts as well, but it paid off. Basically, General!Arran moves north and attracts the group of six dracoknights. 5 are weakened as Cecil ends up killing all of them with her SteelSword/ForgedLance combo. All I needed her to do was dodge while equipping a steel sword, and on a fort. I got unlucky once when all the DK who had 40% hit rate started hitting her. >.<

Then it was time to charge. I positioned my units in such a way that Cecil wouldn't be ganged upon. Oh, and did I forget to mention her levels skyrocketed as she killed the DKs? Yeah, she went from 9 to 12 in one shot, and by the end of the chapter she was lvl 13. xD So anyways, Marth runs straight for Julian's village. Meanwhile Palla attracts all the cavaliers to chase after her and do that shenanigans. Well, by the time Marth seizes, I take 15 turns. Alright!

Turns taken: 15/ 27 turns

Chapter 3x: I had to restart once since Julian ended up dead. So Paladin arran charges forward along with Cecil, Marth and MU kill two knights. Arran continues the killing spree. Julian doesn't get a chance to attack this time. Turns taken: 6/33 turns.

Chapter 4: 7/40 turns

Marth's recued by Yumina after getting shaver. julian and Cecil deal with starting bandits. I didn't use Arran cause I think that's what the rule says, right? Anyways, Sirius and Ogma take down all the dudes near them and then marth charges further down. Too bad the boss had a silver axe, otherwise I'd have finished this one tun earlier. >.< Cecil's still a beast, I swear. <3

Chapter 5: 7/47 turns.

And the 7 turning continues. Mama Mia, thi was practically easy. Cecil rushes north to deal with the cavaliers and the thief with the master seal. Sirius is reclassed to berserker, and boy oh boy, I'm glad I did that. He may not have A lances to boost the power behind his attacks, but he has raw powr as a berserker. I had to recruit and then sacrifice barst for this paln to work, and then Marth needed vulneraries and a save point. Marth moves into Knight attack range with Sirius behind him. Two Knights are gone, and then after using save point( Barst died to the two ballisticians), MU moves forward and uses shaver. I restart if he either doesn't dodge, or doesn't get a critical hit since the boss will kill him anyways. Once that's done, Sirius kills the first ballistician while Marth stands near the Boss and eats a vulnerary. The cavaliers come to meet their doom and Sirius easily takes down the boss. Marth seizes.

Chapter 6: 9/56 turns

Gawd, I hated this chapter. NONE of my units could survive the huge number of knights and bishops surrounding Lang. So what did I do? Promote Cecil early, even though I wasn't for it. Well, Cecil's Lance rank is coming up, she's almost to C. Sword rank is C as well. Coolio. Julian wasn't able to steal the bullion chest due to reinforcement reasons. Samto is recruited, as usual. MU gets a lvl up. Oh, and berserker Sirius is pretty awesome. :3

Chapter 6x: 1 turn

Now things should be going easy, right? NO! Cecil can't kill Zoro and Sirius can, but he's inaccurate. Had to retry, along with giving Sirius both the str boosting orbs. Well, eventually he criticalled, but ugh. Cecil clears up one fight, Julian attacks Radd for fun, and Marth is rescued and he seizes.

I'm totally ready for next chapter. I finally get a unit. <3 In fact, two.

Edited by blues