FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

[spoiler=Game flavour]

"We can't just attack head-on like this. There's too many empire troops; we'll get slaughtered."

"You know I can do this. Hell, you know we can do this. If we don't attack, then what can we do? Wait for Yurius to saunter out here and destroy us?"

"No, don't be stupid. If we disguise ourselves-"

"Fuck that! Hiding and sneaking around will get us absolutely nowhere except a damn fine cell in Barhara."

"And just rushing them will certainly get us killed, you idiot! Did you even think?"

"... Fine, Celice. This was your idea. I hope you know what you're doing."

[spoiler=Rules grabbed from Eclipse, with one of Kay's thrown in.]

0. This game is NOC. This means all talking must be done in the game thread (unless I tell you otherwise). Deal with it.

1. Living people can talk to other players about the game in the game thread only. Dead people, follow rule 14. Information cannot be passed from the dead to the living.

2. Everyone will get a role PM with a picture, some flavor, a role, and a win condition. You may paraphrase your role at any time, and if you need help with this, that's what the mods are for. Don't directly quote anything a moderator tells you about the game, or that you're claiming they told you. Yes, this means no quoting role PMs. At all. Don't quote your entire role PM, don't forward it, don't repeat it verbatim, and don't do any of these things with a fake role PM, either. This also includes the image in your role PM.

3. Don't screenshot. Please.

4. This game begins on N0, and no kills will take place on N0.

5. A vote counts as ##(your choice of verb): (someone), with (your choice of verb) being "Vote" or something more creative, and (someone) being who you want to vote for. If you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first.

6. No editing at all. Try your best not to do it, double post if there’s anything you want to correct.

7. In case of a lynch tie, no one gets lynched.

8. Each phase will be roughly 48 hours. All times will be in GMT +8, so just subtract how many hours or whatever. Unless me or Eclipse says anything about extending the phase, phase ends at the stipulated time, even if neither of us are online. Phases may end early if a majority is reached during the day, or if we get all night actions in at night.

9. If there's a majority on someone, we'll give the accused one last chance to say something, if we think they'll be on in a reasonable amount of time (so if you're off on a trip or something, sorry).

10. If you have a night action, and do not want to do it, reply to your role PM with Night X - Idling.

11. There are no items. So don't be stupid and try anything related to items.

12. If you miss a day and night, you are eligible for auto-sub-out/modkill, whichever one is deemed more appropriate. If you need a sub, say so in the main thread. We are not your parents (or grandparents, in Eclipse’s case :D: ), so stay on top of things.

13. I made a nice little priority list (whee), and it will be posted it once the game is over. Save your RAEG for then.

14. If you end up dead, you get one last non-informative post. What you say is up to you.

15. Punishment for breaking the rules will range from nothing to modkills. If you feel that the risk of punishment is worth it, go for it, but be warned that things will probably not turn out the way you want it to.

16. If in doubt, follow your role PM, or whatever we tell you in reply to your role PM. Pay attention, or you might miss something important~! If your role PM contradicts the rules, FOLLOW YOUR ROLE PM.

17. If you see your user name in the flavour, it means that you were randomly chosen to do something, so don't sweat it. If you see your role name in the flavour, it probably means nothing. That being said, kill flavour won't tell you anything, and since I don't care about standard responses to night actions, the flavour which I give for night actions also means nothing.

18. If you have been modkilled, your win condition is "You win by being the last one alive".

19. If you ask a question, and either of us responds with "Tee-hee~!" or “;/”, it means you're not getting a straight answer until postgame. There is a reason for this.

20. If you want to share your thoughts, we welcome them. Reply to your role PM if you wish to do this.

21. We hid priorities because I felt like it. Do not mention them directly. Do not mention them indirectly. Do not ask anything, ANYTHING about them. Hell, you won’t even know what your own priority is, since it’s not even in your role PM!

22. If we tell you to do something, and you don't listen, you probably aren't going to like what will happen next.

23. If you feel the need to complain about some aspect of the game before the game is over, please do so in your role PM. Dead players are free to bitch about whatever they want in their role PMs, and only their role PMs.

24. You're dead when you die. We're not going through the trouble of exhuming anyone's corpse for this game.

25. If we can't figure out what you're trying to say in the game thread in under a minute, you'll have quite a bit of explaining to do.

26. You are allowed to lynch Eclipse. You are not allowed to target the hosts during the night phase.

27. No hidden players, because.

28. No, you may not be an informed observer upon death.

29. If there is anything in italics in your role PM, don't talk about it, it won't be revealed in your role PM when you die, it'll be replaced with <SNIP> tags.

30. DO NOT CLAIM CHARACTER. THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS.

31. A modkill during the day results in the day phase ending immediately without anyone lynched. A modkill during the night results in actions involving the modkilled person failing.

32. Don't try to hint at your character either.

33. If we think of anything else, it'll go here.

34. IT'S RULE 34

Once we get full signups, I’ll send the role PMs around and the game will probably start one or two days after. Just confirm in your role PM if you’re playing. It’s very possible your role PM will be edited before I start Night 0, because this is the part where Eclipse actually checks the role PMs and tells me if I screwed up somewhere.

sosososo SIGNUPS LIST

I need 17 people, more would obviously be good because of subs.

1. Sho/Prims - Killed Night 1, TOWN Alliance Checker

2. Skasaher (Darros) - Lynched Day 1, TOWN Doctor

3. Paperblade/Link (Slayer) - Killed Night 3, TOWN Mayor

4. Kiku-Ichimonji (Proto) - Killed Night 4, TOWN Bulletproof

5. Shade of Shadow (RAYMOND)/Balcerzak - Killed Night 3, TOWN Persuader

6. Diavolo (Core) - SURVIVED, MAFIA Redirector

7. Snike/13thShadow/Kaoz - Killed Night 4, TOWN Bulletproof

8. Kirsche - Killed Night 2, TOWN Unlynchable

9. arachnidsGrip (Psych) - Killed Night 4, TOWN Tracker/Lover

10. Hika/Shinori - SURVIVED, MAFIA Role Cop

11. Iris - Killed Night 4, TOWN Hunter

12. NIGHTMARE - SURVIVED, MAFIA Hooker

13. Ether/Kirsche - SURVIVED, MAFIA Godfather/Lover

14. StSS - Killed Night 4, TOWN Vigilante

15. Dave Strider (Rein) - Lynched Day 2, TOWN Bulletproof

16. Kay - Lynched Day 4, SELF-ALIGNED Survivor/Safeguard

17. Furet/Rapier (Domu) - Lynched Day 3, MAFIA Reverse martyr

Subs:

I NEED SUBS HELP ME PLEASE

Night 0 has started. Night 0 ends on 4 Dec 2011, 7pm, GMT +8.

REMINDER: No kills happen on Night 0, you cannot quote ANYTHING from your role PM, you cannot claim character.

Edited by JBCWK

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darros stop being wring paper mario is amazing

But being wring is so much funs

I never said it wasn't. Sorry, I forgot having an opinion wasn't allowed.

But being wring is so much funs

I never said it wasn't. Sorry, I forgot having an opinion wasn't allowed.

I know I'm only a sub for the fourth dude that dies and I won't start with awesome stats because subs suck, besides Laylea, Janne and Hawk (he sucks if compared with Sety but ok); but I'm with you in this bro.

fucking ninja Darros

FE2

FE3

FE5

FE7

FE8

FE9

FE10

FE12

Well, at least a few of those games I can see as being close IMO. Others.... way behind.