3rd Gen Pokemon draft.:Hoenn time.

MacLovin

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this is so different!

Usually I have a bunch of crap in drafts, but my team is awesome.

I just beat up Wattson, it's easy with Marshtomp.

minunwattson.pngpoochyenawattson.pngWINgullwattson.pngmarshstompwattson.png

PROGRESS HO

That's right, progress.

I caught a Marill for HM whoring, and taught it rock smash. I also caught a Numel, a Machop, a Solrock, and a Spoink. That's almost everyone. My Poochyena and my Wingull evolved, yay. So then I went and beat up Team Magma, and Archie was all like "you're awesome and mysterious", and I was all "I know". Team Aqua is awesome though that may just be because I like their uniforms and find Archie attractive, if they let you join it I totally would. Oh and I beat up Flannery too.

In Party:

machopflannery.pngmarshstompflannery.pngpelipperflannery.pngsolrockflannery.pngminunflannery.pngspinkflannery.png

In Box:

migthyenaboxflannery.pngnumelboxflannery.png

Oh hey, progresss after being away for so long.

After defeating Winona, backtracked to Route 119 to find a Feebas (or at least try)... and succeeded in getting a Modest natured one after a while. Afterwatds, fought my way to Lilycove, and trounced Brendan for the last time. Made my way to the department store's roof to buy a ton of Lemonades. Planted a few berries outside Lilycove, then figured I might as well do whatever while they grow (and by "do whatever" I mean pursue Team Aqua to Mt. Pyre).

Also, as of now, Bellossom is level 40, Breloom and Skarmory are level 36, Absol is level 39, Marshtomp is level 35, and Sandslash is level 34.

EDIT: ...And I've gone and done it - that is, managed to get Feebas to evolve. Now to go and catch a Pikachu...

EDIT 2: And now I have a Pikachu (Serious nature). Had it relearn Thunder Wave, then immediately evolved it (it already has Thunderbolt, so I really don't care about anything else it learns naturally).

Yet another edit: Cleared Magma Hideout, with nothing much to talk about (the grunts generally didn't get a chance to put up much of a fight, and Tabitha fared little better). Maxie, however, didn't exactly go down easy (or at least his Crobat didn't - Mightyena didn't do much other than try to confuse Skarmory with Swagger, and Camerupt went down to a Water Pulse from Milotic).

Edited by Metal King Slime

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Lillycove city next. I'm still not sure why Team Magma have the wailmer block the way out, seeing as they use fire types, golbats and mightyena. I beat my Rival (Really odd how his hardest pokemon was his Wailmer, not his starter). Then I saw the submarine being stolen and Went to the base.

I collected the Master Ball (not ever going to be needed) and went against Tabitha. I beat him with ease then made a decision with my team. I decided that April really wasn't pulling her weight anymore and that Xatu just sucked. I put them into the pc and moved Thorn and Alexander back to my team for good.

Current Stats:

In Party:
Pokemon    Nickname    Ability       Nature   M/F  Lvl  HP   Atk  Def SpA SpD  Spd   Move 1       Move 2       Move 3       Move 4        Item
Sceptile   Thorn       Overgrow      Rash      M   36   111  77   58  101 61   107   Secret Power Leaf Blade   Absorb       Quick Attack  Miracle Seed
Donphan    Jimmy       Sturdy        Calm      M   30   102  77   85  41  46   41    
Lairon     Ava         Rock Head     Quiet     F   34   98   72   113 51  50   43    Iron Tail    Metal Claw   Mud-Slap     Headbutt
Manectric  Thunderdog  Static        Quiet     M   35   107  66   50  94  51   81    Tackle       Spark        Quick Attack Howl          King's Rock
Sharpedo   Charlie     Rough Skin    Timid     M   34   97   82   40  75  33   86    Crunch       Surf         Slash        Scary Face
Magcargo   Alexander   Flame Body    Naughty   M   38   98   35   104 72  66   46    Yawn         Smog         Ember        Rock Throw

Box: 
Shedinja   Shedinja    Wonder Guard  Mild     N/A  22    1   44   23  24  18   25    Scratch      Cut          Fury Cutter  Double Team
Ninjask    Nigel       Speed Boost   Mild      M   27   77   61   30  44  33   97    Scratch      Cut          Fury Cutter  Double Team
Xatu       Matthew     Early Bird    Modest    M   33   86   51   61  78  56   73    Peck         Leer         Night Shade  Fly           Exp.Share
Linoone    April       Pickup        Docile    F   35   115  62   52  48  50   90    Surf         Rock Smash   Fury Swipes  Headbutt 

Went to Aqua Hideout to see it blocked by grunts. Then went to Slateport to watch the sub get stolen. Then cleaned out Aqua Hideout (snagging the Master Ball in the process because why not). Proceeded to Mossdeep afterwards to geet the Super Rod, then fish out my last Pokemon - a Staryu. Then checked out the Space Center to see what the hubbub was all about; they want to steal rocket fuel. Decided to challenge the gym, which was fairly easy, all in all.

VS. Tate and Liza

Staryu and Milotic team up on Claydol and take it out with Bubblebeam and Water Pulse. Xatu Calm Minds. Then Solrock comes out. Solrock charges up for Solarbeam, eats a Water Pulse, and Staryu gets one-shotted by Xatu's Psychic. Replaced Staryu with Raichu, then had Milotic KO Solrock with Water Pulse, and Raichu deal MASSIVE DAMAGE to Xatu (unftunately, it survived in the red zone), who used Calm Mind again. Xatu gets Hyper Potioned, Lunatone drops (like a rock) to a critical Water Pulse, and Raichu zaps Xatu again. Another Thunderbolt finishes Xatu. Mind Badge Get!

After clearing the gym, spotted Team Magma heading for the Space Center, where I headed. The grunts dropped like flies. Saw Steven get pushed around by Maxie and Tabitha, then helped him fend them off.

VS. Maxie and Tabitha

My Pokemon - Skarmory, Staryu, Milotic

Steven's Pokemon - Metang, Skarmory, Aggron

First targeted Tabitha's Camerupt with Fly, while Metang used Psychic on it; Camerupt used Amnesia and Mightyena tried to attack Skarmory, but to no avail. Tabitha's Camerupt goes down the next turn and is replaced with Golbat, while Maxie's Mightyena uses Swagger on Skarmory. Golbat uses Bite on Metang, Mightyena eats a Metal Claw, and then Swaggers Metang (my turn was used to rid Skarmory of its confusion). Metang takes another Bite, and Maxie's Mightyena (eventually) goes down and is replaced by Camerupt (again, my turn was used unconfusing Metang). Tabitha's Golbat felt the agony of defeat, and he sent out Mightyena, which (because of how Double Battle mechanics work in Generation 3) took a grievous hit from an Earthquake that was launched by Maxie's Camerupt, which (also) took out Steven's Metang (he replaced it with Aggron). Mightyena was taken down, Aggron charged Solarbeam while Camerupt used Take Down on Skarmory (which was practically shrugged off). Camerupt's Life Points get depleted, and Maxie sends out Crobat. Staryu gets switched in (and hit with a Mean Look), and Aggron uses Solarbeam. The next turn, Aggron Protects, Crobat uses Mean Look (which Protect blocks), and Staryu Surfs.The turn afterwards has Crobat doing... something I can't remember, then getting TKO'd by another Surf and a Thunder.

Once Team Magma was out of my hair, visited Steven for Dive, then headed to the Abandoned Ship to get a Water Stone to evolve Staryu, while obtaining other items in the process. Evolved Staryu and taught it Thunderbolt. Then went to find the Seafloor Cavern (but not before visiting Pacifidlog Town (which, incidentally, has this one guy who asks where you came from... And lo and behold, your answer possibilities are still the perfectly nonsensical YES and NO. Both are hilarious.).

To be continued later...

Seafloor Cavern

The Grunts got roflstomped, and I... lost my way for a while. And then I ran into Shelly, who wanted to get even after her humiliation at the Weather Institute... and a grunt. This was trouble thanks to Swagger spam, but ultimately, they got defeated. Went onward to get the mighty Earthquake - and find Ky00bre as well as Archie.

Vs. Aqua Leader Archie

Lead with Bellossom to battle Mightyena. Mightyena uses Scary Face while I have Bellossom try (and fail) to status it. Then I go "screw it" and have her attack using Magical Leaf. He switches to Crobat, prompting me to respond by using Starmie. Starmie gets confused and even flinched, but takes Crobat out. Archie sends out Sharpedo, and Bellossom is my response, leading to Sharpedo getting oneshotted while Bellossom only lost a fraction of her health, leaning Archie with a heavily injured Mightyena to battle with, Bellossom uses Magical Leaf... and the rest is history.

Ky00bre awakens, Maxie confronts Archie, we exit the Seafloor Cavern, and... OH TEH NOES DISASTER. Maxie and Archie realize what they were doing was wrong, Steven flies by and talks about Sootopolis, and I head to Sootopolis to check out the hubbub, and lo and behold, Ky00bre and Groudon are throwing down. Spoke to Steven, headed to the Cave of Origin, where Wallace was. Wallace asks about Rayquaza, receives an answer of Sky Pillar, and leaves, and I fly off to Pacifidlog to head there.

...And long story short, I find Rayquaza, it stops Ky00bre and Groudon from destroying Hoenn, I challenge the Gym and win, and head to Ever Grande City.

Vs. Juan

Starmie oneshots Luvdisc with Thunderbolt.

Absol uses Secret Power to two hit Crawdaunt.

Bellossom hits Whiscash with Magical Leaf (but it failed to oneshot due to an Amnesia boost), Juan heals, then his Whiscash uses EQ to practically no avail.

Milotic Water Pulsed Sealeo out of commision while Sealeo tried to use Body Slam (one of them paralyzed, but I didn't really care).

Kingdra Double Teams away while Bellossom tries to use Stun Spore (one eventually hits), and then she two shots it with the aid of crithax.

Rain Badge get!

Edited by Metal King Slime

• 1 month later...

Surfed over to Ever Grande City (man, I forgot how I like the music there). Then went to the Pokemon Center to rest up, then into...

A word of warning for any Emerald players: Beware the trainers under the bridge on the last stretch of Victory Road, else you might get cleaned...

...Hey, who's that kid with the green-- Oh. It's just Wally. And he wants to battle.

Used Skarmory to combat Wally's lead Altaria, which required a few rounds to drop (the Full Restore he used didn't help on that account). After Altaria fainted, switched Skarmory for Raichu to square off against Magneton (suspecting it had Magnet Pull). Hit it with Thunder Wave, and got a Supersonic in return. Raichu attacked itself the next turn while Magneton used Screech. Got rid of the confusion the next turn while eating another screech. Raichu Thunderbolted it for a couple turns but fainted. Magneton got defeated right after, and Delcatty folded like a bad poker player. Tried to use Milotic against Roselia, but switched to Skamory when it wasn't going too well. After Roselia went down, Wally sent out his Gardevoir, to which I replied with Bellossom (because Double Team spam gets irritating fast). Wally's Gardevoir went down after 3 hits, and all it got off was a Psychic in that interim (it also used Future Sight, but meh).

• 3 months later...

Been working on this.

Wingull, Machop, Solrock, Minun, Numel, Rhyhorn, Poochyena, Spoink

Having lost my data from my PC (curses!) I decide it's time for a nostalgia trip, so I decide to pick up my catridge and DS Lite, and play some Pokemon Emerald. Hell Yeah.

So I name myself, and Birch is all like "WELCOME TO TEH WORLDZ OF POKEMANS LULZ", and suddenly I'm in a moving truck. It's now that I can that I remember that I detest D-pads. I wish I could play this on my 3DS. ;/

Now NotMom is talking to me, and she drags me inside to set a clock that NotDad bought me. I set it to the incorrect time, because yes. I also withdraw a potion which is conveniently in my PC. I have no idea why, as I have no Pokemon yet, but ok.

Then I come downstairs and NotMom is all like "LOOK KIDDO THERES A THING ON TV." So I walk up and it ends. Curse You, slow walking speed! I think I need Running Shoes that I can use in the house! NotMom dismisses this issue and tells me to go bug the neighbours. Hmph.

I decide to follow orders, and walk into the neighbour's house. When I enter, this lady goes all "!" and gets up from her seat, probably to get mad at me. Naturally, since this is a video game after all, she doesn't. She just tells me to go upstairs and meet her daughter.

And there's nothing upstairs but a Pokeball. I didn't know her daughter was a Pokemon. That's weird, she must be adopted. I go to check it out, when this weird chick comes in the room, asking me who I am!

I tell her because apparently my ingame persona is [acrnoym=I'm a smartass and friendly. Don't ask how that mixes.]dumb and friendly[/acronym] and she tells me her name is May and she's "glad to meet me". Oh boy, I'm making friends. She also tells me she wants to be friends with Pokemon all around the world. Lame, I want to enslave them and do battle, what trainer doesn't? Other than May, obviously. She then pulls a "Oh no gotta help Daddy with something!" and goes and sits on her computer, ignoring me. Some friend.

Well, this town is boring, let's vamoose. I head up a bit, and see the Professor being chased by.... a Zigzagoon? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho pfffft!!! What a lamer. He's screaming for help, I better give some assistance.... ha ha ha!

I pulled out a random Pokeball from the bag, and released a Mudkip. The Zigzagoon was startled and turned towards the Mudkip. I shouted "TACKLE WAR!" and a Tackle War ensued, Mudkip being the victor because LOL LEVEL 2 ZIGZAGOON!!! Sorry Birch, you're never going to live this down.

All of a sudden I'm in Birch's lab. Apparently it's later, ok. Birch tells me that I have NotDad's blood in my veins, and let's me keep the Mudkip. I name it Seth because like Seth, Mudkip is the epitome of broken. They're also both guys so yay. He then forcibly makes me go visit May. Let's leave this town. Again! But first, stats!

Seth/Mudkip Lv5

Careful Nature

HP20 Attack12 Defense10

Sp.Atk9 Sp.Def11 Speed9

EXP152 NextLv.27

Tackle Growl

I don't know or care about nature so I don't know if Careful is good or not. Ok.

So, I head out to see May, when suddenly ENCOUNTER! Eep! It's a hideous worm thing! Seth! Kill it! Eew! It's webbing you! Kill it!!! Oh, a critical hit? Way to go Seth! Oh no! There's another one?! Seth! Spam Tackle! Kill it! It's a 3HKO! And a level up too!

Seth/Mudkip +2HP +2ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.DEF

Well that was... skewed. :/

Seth learned Mud-Slap! Yay, I guess.

I arrive in this town, and see this shopkeeper guy. He tells me he works at a Pokemon Mart, and brings me the the local one, telling to "look for the blue roof", saying they sell Poke Balls. He then gives me a Potion, what a bro!

I decide to go in, because I'd like to start my adventure and get some Poke Balls. So when I go to the shopkeeper inside, he says "We're sold out!" and practically makes the "U MAD" face at me. PokeMarts suck.

Now that I'm enraged, I decide it's a good time to go see May! I head north and talk to her. She seemed wrapped up in her study, so when I tapped her on the shoulder she pulled the great "!" like her mom and turned towards me, friendly as ever. She challenges me to a duel, saying she'll give ne a taste of what being a trainer is like. Except she's a total newbie, what with a level 5 Treecko. Naturally it's Tackle Time. Seth makes a clean 4HKO, with the fourth hit (when Treecko had a small bit of HP left) being a critical. Argh! Oh well, Seth leveled again.

Seth/Mudkip +2HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

Much better.

May tells me I'm pretty good and gives me some cash. In reality, we both suck, I just suck less. May then tells me I can befriend any Pokemon easily, and starts racing me back to the lab. She can win, I have to visit the Pokecenter. But, being a nice girl, she waits outside the Pokecenter for me. Such a sweetie. Actually I take that back. After I leave, she tells me to hurry and starts sprinting home. :/ I don't have Running Shoes yet!

So I make it to the lab and see May and Birch. Birch gives me a useless it- I mean a Pokedex. It's nice, I guess. May gave me a much better gift, Poke Balls. Now it's time to leave this town. Again! Again!

But NotMom stops me before I can, saying "UR POKEMON IS SOOOOO CAYOOOTE, HAVE SOME RUNNING SHOEZ!!!!1"

Wait. Running Shoes? Yes! This will make the outdoor parts of the game so much more convenient! Thanks NotMom, bye!

So I run right through Oldale town right into Route 102, ready to take on the world, and maybe catch a Poochyena. But no, some Youngster hooligan has to stop me because he wants to battle. Douche. And I can't say no to his challenge. Balls. Thankfully, I 2HKO his only Pokemon, with a critical hit. No damage taken, yeah! Also level up!

Seth/Mudkip +2HP +2ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.ATK +2SP.DEF +1SPEED

Why are your levels sporadic Seth? :/

So I decide to resume my run, when I'm interrupted by another kid! He's dressed like some insect catcher, complete with net. He has goddamn Wurmples. :/ Thankfully Seth can 2HKO each of them, and they never bothered to actively attack Seth. This game is easy, lol.

The next guy I come up to says he's a beginner. That's OK, he's probably better than May. Seth takes his Zigzagoon rather easily, but takes 6 HP's damage in the process. Also levelup.

+3HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

I'm starting to think careful draws a ton of HP.

He then pulls out a Taillow, which is only level 3, and goes down in two hits without me taking damage. Ok. He then tells me he thought he could beat me. Silly kid.

I pick the Oran & Pecha berries behind him because berries are wonderful things.

I run around in the grass a bit, having Seth kill some Wurmples until I find my Poochyena, a female whom I caught in one pokeball throw, undamaged. I name it Nailah because it's a wolf. Yeah.

Nailah/Poochyena Lv3

Adamant Nature

HP15 Attack8 Defense7

Sp.Atk6 Sp.Def7 Speed7

EXP27 NextLv.37

Tackle

Oh boy...

Nailah proves to be weak against even Mudkip scrubs, being reduced to second attack after 1 String Shot and only 6HKOing. Thankfully AI is retarted and String Shots Nailah like 5 times before finally attacking. Also, perhaps more thankfully, Lotads exist and can be easy grind bait for Nailah because lolastonish. Still, 6HKOing before Growl sucks. She did level though.

Nailah/Poochyena

+2HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

The lack of Sp. Atk doesn't bother me.

Still, Nailah needs more work! After a quick heal it's nore grinding for me. More Lotads show up, yes! If only they didn't make Nailah flinch a bunch with Astonish.. After two Nailah leveled again.

Nailah/Poochyena +1HP +2ATTACK +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

Nailah also learned Howl. Yay.

Anyway, describing my encounters is TEDIOUS and BORING and for now I will stop. You can still see levels though. I also battled CRAZY SHROOMISH LADY with level 6 Nailah. I hate that Shroomish, it cost me a Potion...

Nailah/Poochyena 5->6 +2HP +1Everything else

Nailiah/Poochyena 6->7 +2HP +2ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

Nailiah/Poochyena 7->8  +2HP +2ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.ATK +1SPEED

Nailiah/Poochyena 8->9 +1HP +2ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.DEF +1SPEED Nailah learned Sand-Attack.

Well, now that Poochyena's caught up, let's go to Petalburg for more than jusy a Pokecenter visit. I decide to go to the gym and visit NotDad. He says he's looking forward to me being a trainer, when we're interrupted by some kid asking for a Pokemon. NotDad tells me to go help him catch a Pokemon. Yaaay, tutorial in disguise time! I watch Wally catch a Ralts. That's right, a damn Ralts. Good thing I don't have one drafted or I would steal it. Anyway, we go back to the gym and NotDad tells me "you must be stronger to fight me. Go forth and train.". Petalburg sucks too, let's get out of here.

So as I'm leaving, this guy with Badass Shades comes up to me, and asks me if I'm a Pokemon Trainer. Then he calls me a rookie, and says he looking for talented trainers. Apparently that's not me. What a self esteem booster. Asshat. Whatever, let's press on!

I go to the next route, beating trainers with Nailah. I somehow come across a Magikarp which is faster than Nailah. The hell?

Nailah/Poochyena 9->10 +2HP +1ATTACK +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

Seth/Mudkip 9->10 +2HP +2ATTACK +1Everything else learned Water Gun

There's also some berries, which I grab.

After about 10 minutes of searching the grass, I find my target, a Wingull. I catch it on the second try and name it Lex.

Lex/Wingull Lv3

Timid Nature

HP15 Attack6 Defense6

Sp.Atk8 Sp.Def7 Speed11

EXP27 NextLv.37

WaterGun Growl

Lex definitely needs to be trained to catch up with Seth and Nailah.

After defeating a mere two wild Pokemon on Route 102, Lex is level 4.

Lex/Wingull 3->4 +2HP +2SPEED +1Everything else

I then decide to take Lex to the Petalburg Woods and train there. While I'm around there, I grab some items. A hidden potion, a PARLYZ HEAL, and a Poke Ball on route 104.

Anyway, training results.

Lex/Wingull 4->5 +2HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +2SP.ATK +2SPEED (Lex is now the fastest member of my team.)

Lex/Wingull 5->6 +2HP +1ATTACK +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

Lex/Wingull 6->7 +2HP +1DEFENSE +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +2SPEED Lex learned Supersonic! (yay?)

Lex/Wingull 7->8 +2HP +1ATTACK +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +2SPEED

Lex/Wingull 8->9 +2HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.ATK +3SPEED

Lex/Wingull 9->10 +3HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +2SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +2SPEED

dat speed

Now that Lex is competent enough to fight, let's do what we're supposed to be doing. Uh... what were we supposed to be doing? Oh yeah, NotDad said TRAIN MOAR AND FACE MEH. I remember. Let's go to Rustburo.

So about halfway through the woods I see this guy in a green suit, searching for Shroomish, which he "really loves". I agree, mushrooms are delicious. Suddenly, some guy in a cool costume comes over and says he was going to ambush green suit guy. Green suit guy runs behind me and pushes me forward, into a battle with cool costume guy!

He sends out his only pokemon, a level 9 Poochyena. I send out Lex, ready to destroy. I open up with... growl because I missed the right command. Thankfully, Poochyena counters with Howl, leaving me at no loss. Now, Lex confuses Poochyena. It hits, but seems to have no effect as Poochyena tackles Lex regularly. Lex throws a water gun and reduces the Poochyena to less than half health. The Poochyena, still confused, tackles Lex regularly, again! Lex then uses Water Gun and finishes the battle on the fourth round, gaining 105 EXP. The guy, saying he's from Team Aqua, leaves, but not before saying something about Rustboro. That's where I'm headed!

Green Suit guy feels the need to reward ne, giving me something I ciuld easily buy, a Great Ball. Oh well, let's keep going up.

I keep going, finding a Poke Ball hidden in the ground, and facing another Bug Catcher. Apparently bugs are popular at school. This universe is weird. Lex OHKOs both of the trainers Nincadas.

Anyway, I'm done with the forest, back to Route 104. I pick some berries, and visit the flower shop, getting a Wailmer Pail and a Rawst Berry. I then go behind the shop and gather items. I got a Poke Ball, another Potion, and a Super Potion. Super.

I face the rest of the trainers on Route 104.

Lex/Wingull 10->11 +2HP +1DEF +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +2SPEED

Nailah/Poochyena 10->11 +2HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

So I make it to Rustboro and decide to check out the gym. Lex should make it cake. The gym looks unconventiomal. Walls stick out everywhere, and a trainers have GEODUDE. When it comes to the gym trainers Pokemon, Lex OHKOs all of them.

Lex/Wingull 11->12 +2HP +1ATTACK +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

Lex/Wingull 12->13 +2HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.ATK +2SPEED Lex learned Wing Attack(!!!!!)

I approach Roxanne, ready for a fight. She asks me to battle, rather politely. Battle commences.

She sends out a Geodude(tte) and I send out the trusty Lex. A water gun critical hit makes the Geodude drop. Roxanne then sends out her second Geodude. A water gun hit also makes that one drop. I switch to Seth when Roxanne sends out her Nosepass. Nosepass is faster than Seth, and manages to Harden before Seth throws a water gun. She then blocks Seth, while Seth continues to use Water Gun. Nosepass tackles Seth, and Seth uses Water Gun again. The Nosepass heals some HP with a berry. Nosepass then Tackles Seth, as Seth keeps throwing out Water Guns. Before Seth's next attack, Roxanne uses a potion on Nosepass. Nosepass takes a water gun to the... giant nose, and tries to put Seth in a rock tomb. Nosepass missed, and got hit by another water gun. Annoyed, Nosepass tried again, but missed again. Seth threw another water gun at Nosepass, only to have Roxanne heal with another potion. Nosepass used Rock Tomb on Seth, and Seth fainted! Eep! I send out Nailah to chip before Lex finishes. Naialh uses Sand-Attack twice before she faints and I have to use Lex. Lex is faster than Nosepass, but can't dodge a Rock Tonb attack. Lex fainted! I whited out! Screw that, I think I'm going to get some fruit, reset, and try again.

So after eating a delicious apple, I find myself in front of Roxanne again, and we start battle. I switched Seth out to the front, and had him OHKO the Geodudettes.

As soon as Nosepass came out, I started the barrage of Water Gun. Nosepass used Block and Harden while I kept attacking her. When Roxanne used her first potion, I used an X defend I got from the Rustboro outskirts. At one point Seth's HP got down to 17/35, so I used a potion. Otherwise, I just endured repeated tackles and spammed Water Gun. 

Seth/Mudkip 10->11 +2HP +1Everything else

Seth/Mudkip 11->12 +2HP +2ATTACK +2DEFENSE +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF

Seth/Mudkip 12->13 +2HP +1Everything Else

I'm happy with the results, as it got Seth higher leveled. Roxanne gave the Stone Badge, the first in the set I want. Now I can use CUT! I'll need an HM slave though. I also got a TM39, Rock Tomb. Well, now what.

I think I'll get this CUT thing that Roxanne was talking about. I think I'll look in the CUTTER'S HOUSE. That would be a very good place to start. I talk to the CUTTER, and he gives me the CUT HM. Well that was easy enough.

I run down by the Flower Shop, as I know there's Zigzagoons behind it. Of course, I run into everything BUT a Zigzagoon first. After over 40 encounters I realize I'm wrong and crazy and need to backtrack a little to get one. ;/

I run to Route 102 and I STILL can't find one. I even find a Seedot! This game hates me! D:

I then go to Route 101, and FINALLY find a Zigzagoon. I catch it in a Pokeball, name it Slave001 and then teach it CUT. Then I start going back to Rustboro, getting itens I couldn't before along the way. I got a TinyMushroom, A Miracle Seed from a woman, a great ball, an X Attack, another TinyMushroom, and an X Accuracy.

As I was leaving the gym, I saw a Team Aqua guy running north, and green suit walking behind him, yelling "Don't take my GOODS!". That was weird. Let's check it out! As I head out, Green Suit guy asks me to help. I decide to do so, being the nice guy I am. But first... let's beat all the trainers here! \o/ I'm not going to describe it, that would take FOREVER. I did run back to the Pokecenter a lot though. Also SHROOMISH IS EVIL.

Nailah/Poochyena 11->12 +2HP +2ATTACK +1Everything else

Nailah/Poochyena 12->13 +2HP +2ATTACK +1Everything else learned Bite

Nailah/Poochyena 13->14 +2HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +1SP.DEF +1SPEED

So, having defeated all the mooks and not experiencing any Aqua guys yet, I start to go near the cave. He tells me a scoundrel made off with his darling PEEKO, then he screams. That's nice, old man.

So, I go in the cave, and it's somehow really foggy. How that works I have no idea, but whatever. I grab the Pokeball, and then start to go after tbe Aqua man and his bird. I talk to the bird, who I suddenly realize is PEEKO. Suddenly the old man seems less crazy.

I then talk to the Aqua guy, who's pissy because he sucks at being evil. He than challenges me to a battle. Ok.

He sends out his Poochyena, while I send out Lex. A Wing Attack brings the Poochyena to the warning zone already, and the Poochyena just howls. I have Lex finish off the Poochyena with another wing attack.

Lex/Wingull 13->14 +2HP +1ATTACK +1DEFENSE +2SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +3SPEED

The Aqua guy tells me that he's upset, and gives me the Devon Goods, before storming off in a fuss. The old man comes in now, happy to see his Peeko. He then turns to me, and identifies himself as Mr. Briney, and gives me his thanks. They then leave. I should probably leave too, I have GOODS to deliver. 

When I return, Green Suit thanks me again... by giving me another great ball. Great. He then takes me to the DEVON CORPORATION's third floor, and asks me to deliver the GOODS to Slateport. Sigh, the things I do for great balls. 

Suddenly, I'm talking to the President! No, not Obama.. Mr. Stone! He asks me to stop in Dewford, the location of Gym #2, and asks me to deliver a letter to Stephen. The cocky bastard then tells me he's a great president. :/

But, he proves himself worthy of that title by giving me a Pokenav! I have a map (and a condition checker?) now! He then heals me, and sends me on my way. I leave, and a doctor follows me out, adding a feature to my Pokenav, MATCH CALL. I then call Mr. Stone. We chat it up, and then I REALLY go on my way.

As I'm about to leave, I see none other than my friend (I think) , May! I get her number (omg) and all of a sudden battles what. She sends out a Wingull, and I send out my own. But I switch out for Nailah. Wingull tries to use Supersonic on Nailah, but misses. Wingull uses Wing Attack on Nailah, thrn Nailah bites it. The Wingull then Criticals Nailah with Wing Attack, having Nailah with 1HP left. Nailah then crits as well, killing the Wingull. When May sends out the Treecko, I switch to Lex. Treecko opens with Quick attack, and Lex counters with wing attack. Lex then uses Wing Attack again, making Treecko faint.

May says I'm better then she thought, and tells me that Mr. Briney was a revered seafarer in his time. Cool. Now I have to heal Nailah and be on ny way. Again.

I start to head back to Petalburg, stopping to register a few people in my Pokenav, before I go to Briney's cottage. He decides to sail me to Dewford. On the way, NotDad decides to call me up and add me to his Pokenav. Woohoo, I guess.

Next thing I know, I'm in Dewford. First things first, visit the Dewford Hall. Apparently, LOUSY PROMISE is hip and trendy. These people are silly. I'll tell them what's really hip. HIGH MOVE. Geeze, have they never played FE? Good thing I'm there to set them straight. Go me. Time to deliver a letter!

So I head north, and get right into a battle, where Seth almost kills himself due to confusion and poison. Thankfully, I have Lex to save the day, and this way my EXP gets distributed evenly.

Lex/Wingull 14->15 +2HP +1ATTACK +1SP.ATK +1SP.DEF +2SPEED

Seth/Mudkip 13->14 +2HP +2ATTACK +2SP.DEF +1Everything else

Alright, time to face the DARK SCRAY CAVE and find Stephen... with no flash and no map. Let's go.

Seth killed some Arons amd fled from pests (IE Zubat).

Seth/Mudkip 14->15 +2HP +1Everything else ignored Bide

In all honesty, the cave took me like two minutes to solve. Without flash or a map. I found Stephen, who is interested in rare stones apparently, and delivered his letter. He gave me the Steel Wing TM. Cool! We then become Pokenav buddies. Wooooooh. Let's go beat Brawly.

I decide to beat all the trainers first, again, taking out their Pokemon with Lex's Wing Attack.

Lex/Wingull 15->16 +2HP +2SPEED +1Everything else

I give Lex an Oran Berry to hold and prepare to face Brawly. But I feel

I must work on my Pokemon a bit before I face him, I'm not strong enough yet. I talk to Briney and we go to Slateport. Yay. I avoid all the trainers at the beach at first, and go directly into the town.

It's amazing, all the large buildings, and the public bazaar, the lighthouse, Battle Tent, museum being held up by Team Aqua..... wait, what? I talk to them, and make a spa date with one of the members. That'll be fun! I then go to the bazaar, and get a Powder Jar from a berry lady. Time to deliver the GOODS that were oh so important earlier. OK.

I go to the shipyard., and talk to a confused man staring at a blueprint. He tells me his name is Dock, and asks me to find Captain Stern. 

I start to look around, and find that the museum's lineup is gone. Hooray! I go in, for a fee of 50 whatevers. Immediately, the Team Aqua member I beat up before gives me a TM and runs out.

On the Top floor, I encounter Stern, and as I'm about to hand him the Devon Goods, some mooks come upstairs and declare BATTLE! Naturally, I battle them. Lex takes them out and levels up. I forgot to record it. Oops. Supersonic is helpful.

Maxie comes in, after those two chumps were beaten, and asks me if I'm a MAGMA. No idea what that is, bro. They leave, after confronting me. I give Capt. Stern the GOODS. He heals my Pokemon. Time to go check out the Shipyard again.

As I leave, the guy from Petalburg who was a jerk to me shows up, and introduces himself. His name is Scott. He registers me in his Pokenav. Turns out i might be talented after all. Heh

So, I go to the Shipyard. Dock is there, he tells me something about shipbuilding being an art. OK. Stern is nowhere to be seen. This sucks, no rew- Oh yeah! I should go to Rustboro again. I run south and Briney and I go to Petalburg, and I go to Rustboro from there to talk to the President. He gives me an EXP Share! This will be helpful! I give it to Nailah.

I then decide to go to Slateport, and go about finding a Minun. Of course, my first ecounter is a PLUSLE. Why does this game detest me. Next thing I know I'll run into a Volbeat! D: After a while, I do run into a Minun. I weakened it some, and caught it in a Poke Ball. It's nickname became Kieran.

What excitings this await me this time?

So, Battle Tent time, because I'm being trolled in FR by Sabrina, and I want to screw around and gain fabulous prizes instead of just beat Brawly. :U

As I'm about to enter, Scott shows up and encourages me to take the challenge. M'kay. I enter the Battle Swap thing and rent a Beautifly, Kecleon, and Wailmer. The selection I was given sucked pretty bad.

Anyway, I start and this guy comes out, asking me to look at his confuse ray. I don't like being confused, so I decide not to do that and battle instead. He sends out an Aron to my Beautifly. Mega Drain time, I guess. Aron is strong, which isn't good. Thankfully, AI is dumb and I did beat it. A Spinda follows, and does that stupid Rest+Chesto manouvre. :/ Then it took out Beautifly with a Dizzy Punch! No! As I send out Kecleon, Spinda puts it to sleep! Spinda then made Kecleon Dark via Faint Attack and slept itself and a few rounds were spent sleeping. I started using Faint Attack myself, yay STAB! THEN SPINDA SLEPT ME AGAIN HOLY HELL. This is an atrocity, I hate sleep. Thankfully Kecleon isn't taking much damage anymore from Faint Attack, and as I typed that Spinda hit with Dizzy Punch, killing Kecleon. Feh.. Wailmer better save me here. I start a Rollout, and Spinda decides that makes it a good time to rest. Naturally, Wailmers second rollout misses, ruining everything I had planned. Ugh. After 6 rounds, Spinda goes down. His last Pokemon is a Volbeat, and I OHKO it with the next Rollout attack. Time to move to the next trainer. I decide not to stop.

The next trainer tells me she's mad at her pops. Cool story, lass. It's even cooler because she is a lass. OK. Her first pokemon is a Nuzleaf. Beautifly kills it in two hits with Gust, taking a NaturePower/Swift in the process. Next comes a Cacnea, which gets OHKOd by a Gust critical. Finally is a Linoone, which knows Rest. This can't be good... I focus on getting HP back from it via Mega Drain as it... tickles Beautifly? After a few rounds, it OHKOs Beautifly with a Headbutt. I send out Wailmer, and kill the Linoone with a Water Pulse. Yahoo! The lass says she adores her father and leaves, cool. Time to continue, continuing with no swapping.

The next trainer is a rich brat, demanding a get him a Whiscash. Screw that, let's battle. Continuing with my type advantages, he sends out Goldeen, which gets 2HKOd through Mega Drain. Next comes a Pelipper, feh. I have nothing good against it, so I focus on sapping HP again. I almost kill it, but come just short as Beautifly faints from a plethora of Twisters. Oh well, one Lick from Flying!Kecleon and it faints. Last, a Kirlia, great. Kecleons movepool will help a lot here. 3 Faint Attacks and it's down. I've won the Battle Tent! Sadly, the Prize is just a Full Heal. ;/

I think that I'm going to head to the Trick House now, anything to burn time and train Wingull. As I head that way, I run into Birch. He asks me where May is, and then we register eachother in our PokeNavs. Yay. Before I get to the Trick Hoise, I run through a Double Battle with some Pokefans. Lex and Seth defeat them because the AI is dumb and likes Helping Hand for some reason. Seth evolved at the end, now he's a Marshtomp, and he knows Mud Shot.

Anywhoo, Trick House! I meet the Trick Master, and go through the scroll to find several indoor trees? That's bizarre. I fight the lass there, and win, even though Lex got poisoned, and went to retrieve Slave001. Lex fainted on the way back.. :/

I then go back north of Slateport, AGAIN, and resume my Trick House shenanigans. I cut a lot of trees, and battled all the trainers. It was pretty easy. I approached the lock and wrote "TRICK MASTER is fabulous" on it, making it open. He gave me a Rare Candy, yay for treasure I probably won't use! Let's continue on!

I go heal, and decide that I'm going to go beat a whole bunch of trainers with Lex to make him uber. There are some cool items by the trick house. A PP Up, Leppa and Cheri Berries, a Dire Hit, and a Guard Spec. By the time I finish battling northern trainers, Nailah is level 15 and Seth is level 17, while Lex is at 21. But I'm still not done with him. To the beach!

First thing I do there is go into that one house. I could use a drink, but on my way to talk to the owner, a trainer stops me. Her Goldeen goes down in two hits, yet it takes five rounds because confusion is the worst. Lex almost fainted! The owner then tells me I can't buy anything until I beat all the trainers. LAME. I'll do it though. I heal and talk to the tuber kiddo. He has an Azurill, cute. It even got 2RKO'd. A Marill followed, with the exact same result. The third trainer, a sailor, has Pokemon that all get OHKO'd by Lex. Ha. I talk to the owner, and he gives me 6 bottles of Soda Pop. Hoorah!

Time to actually battle beach trainers now, I suppose. It was relatively quick, because Lex just destroyed everything. He only gained one level. Time to face Brawly now.

His Machop goes down without Lex taking any damage. Being level 23 against level 16 enemies sure is fun. The Meditite goes down in one Wing Attack. Excellent. Brawly's Makuhita also went down fast. Having a Flying type is certainly helpful for this gym.

Brawly gave me the Knuckle Badge, and TM08, bulk up, a move I have no real use for. Alright. I have no real thing to do now, so let's grind a bit and then go to Mauville. :U On my way there, Roxanne calls me and has a brief chat with me. Cool.

After grinding Kieran and Nailah a little bit, I go up and my friendly rival May is there, greeting me. She's all like "Battle nao!" so we start. She sends out Wingull and I send out Kieran. With a Thunder Wave, and a flurry of Quick Attacks, it goes down and Kieran wins. As she sends out her Slugma, I change to Seth, who kills it with one (Mud) shot. To her Grovlye, I respond with OP Lex. Except maybe he's not so OP here as Grovyle's level 20. Hm. I start by confusing it, and go into Wing Attacks. 3 Rounds and the fight is over, with Lex leveling up, again.

After the battle, May says I'm better than she thought, and gives me an itemfinder. I'm not blind, y'know!

Anyway, stats time, I suppose.

Kieran/Minun

Timid Nature

Ability: Minus

Level 15(Met 13, Route 110)

HP 45 ATTACK 18 DEFENSE 24

SP.ATK 29 SP.DEF 32 SPEED 40

EXP 3701 (395 Next Level)

Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Helping Hand

No Ribbons

Thoughts: Hasn't been around enough to really contribute much yet. He'll get Thunderbolt though soon.

Nailah/Poochyena

Adamant Nature

Ability: Run Away

Level 15(Met 3, Route 102)

HP 36 ATTACK 24 DEFENSE 17

SP.ATK 13 SP.DEF 18 SPEED 19

EXP 4051 (45 Next Level)

Tacklr, Howl, Sand Attack, Bite

No Ribbons

Thoughts: What a scrub. Needs to evolve soon. :U

Seth/Marshtomp

Careful Nature

Ability: Torrent

Level 17(Met 5, Route 101)

HP 53 ATTACK 36 DEFENSE 30

SP.ATK 22 SP.DEF 34 SPEED 22

EXP 3775 (23 Next Level)

Tackle, Mud Shot, Mud Slap, Water Gun

No Ribbons

Thoughts: Solid, as should be expected of a Mudkip.

Lex/Wingull

Timid Nature

Ability: Keen Eye

Level 24(Met 3, Route 104)

HP 58 ATTACK 24 DEFENSE 20

SP.ATK 34 SP.DEF 23 SPEED 55

EXP 14010 (1615 Next Level)

Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic, Wing Attack

No Ribbons

Thoughts: BROKEN. Evolves next level, hopefully on the route I'm currently on!

On the first trainer group past May, Nailah and Lex both got paralyzed. Great, this route has potential to be fun... Nailah grew to level 17 after that battle though, I didn't learn Odor Slueth. Then I entered another double battle and won with the Lex/Nailah combo. The route ended fairly fast, I dont remember it being that short! I saw a fisherman and approached him, to battle. Horrible idea, with paralyzed pokemon. I ended up having Seth kill things there. Sigh. I used the switch out method to level Nailah. It ended up being a great idea, as Nailah evolved from that. I'm haply, the stats are much less horrible now.

Nailah/Mightyena

Adamant Nature

Ability: Intimidate

Level 18(Met 3, Route 102)

HP 54 ATTACK 42 DEFENSE 32

SP.ATK 25 SP.DEF 31 SPEED 35

EXP 5891 (968 Next Level)

Tacklr, Howl, Sand Attack, Bite

No Ribbons

The first thing I do in Mauville is get the X Speed, then heal. The next order of business is to go to the bike shop. I talk to Rydel, and he's amazed that I came from Littleroot. He then lets me take a Mach Bike. What a guy. I register the Bike, because biking is awesome. I go to check out thr gym and see Wally there. Why isn't he starting with Roxanne, little derp. He talks to his uncle about being able to beat anyone, and then battles me. Lex makes quick work of his Ralts. They leave, inviting me to visit them sometime, and then Scott comes from nowhere and tells me he idolizes me. Thanks bro, NOW can I go to the gym? Cool. Seth goes to the front of the party, holding the soft sand, and I commence battling. First up, a Meditite? Not quite what I was exprcting here. Still, two mud shots and it's out. I switch to Lex for Meditite #2. That one faints with one Wing Attack. Lex is really close to leveling now. After another battle, another non-electric trainer appears. Perfect. I level Lex by defeating his Gulpin, and Lex evolves by that happening! Pelipper, woohoo! Growl was swapped for Protect. The rest of the gym goes by smoothly.

I commence battle with Wattaon. His Voltorb opens with Rollout, but Seth OHKOs it. Seth also OHKOs the Electrike, which difn't even attack Seth. Wattson then sent out a Magneton, which attempted to confuse Seth, but missed, and was victim to a Mud Shot. Finally, Wattson sent out his Manectric. That one took a while because Wattson healed it repetitively, but it ultimately lost to a barrage of Mud. I recieved the Dynamo Badge, and Shock Wave, which I taught to Minun ASAP, replacing Helping Hand. Next up, I went and got Rock Smash from the Rock Smash dude, and taught it to Slave001. But instead of going north, I decide to go to Verdanturf, training Kieran on the way there. Kieran grows to Level 19 and drops Growl for Spark. So I end up in Verdanturf, the music here is nice.... oh, right, Wally! I talk to his uncle, apparently Wally is doing better in his health, thanks to being in Verdanturf and having Ralts. D'aw. Battle Tent time, again! I see Scott in there, and say Hello, he was expecting me. I talk to one woman and she gives me an attract TM, cool! I sign up and begin battling... and it's horrible.

All the Pokemon I'm fighting are level 30, first is a Swablu. Lex at least knows what he's doing... until he got smacked by attract. He waited a turn there, but finished off the foe with Wing Attack. Next comes a Lotad, and Lex seems to be enjoying spamming wing attack, and using protect at good times. The Lotad goes down, without too much trouble. Finally, comes a Poochyena, which concerns itself with nothing other than howling. Lex ended up beating all three Level 30s by himself. Woohoo!

The next battle opens with a Voltorb. I switch to Seth right away, this could be trouble. And it proves to be. It tries to spark, but fails. The Voltorb then starts spamming protect, which is annoying, and then it finally selfdestructs in Seths face. Glorious. :/ I send out Lex again, but switch to Kieran, as my foe is now a Marill. Kieran impressively finishes off the Marill through shock waves and sparks. SO GLAD I GOT RID OF GROWL AND HELPING HAND. The Marill goes down, and up next is a Goldeen. Kieran got it to half health, but then his spark missed and Kieran fainted. I send out Lex, and he finishes Goldeen off. What a bro.

The final battle begins with Mightyena, oh boy. I switch to Seth first, as Mightyena could hurt Lex, and it proves that it could, by hitting Seth with Take Down. Twice. Stupid Seth was incapable of using his power. Kieran, get him! Kieran paralyzed Mightyena with Spark, but was OHKOd in return by Take Down... Lex also got hit by one, after he decided to be stupid and start spamming Supersonic. It proved to work, Mightyena killed itself, but not after leaving Lex with 10HP. And next is a Kecleon? Damn.. Lex starts spamming protect, and when it fails, faints from a faint attack. I hate losing, at least I can say I was underleveled..

I leave and spray a repel, going into the cave. When I do, a hiker decides to battle me. I destroy his Pokemon, and obtain Strength from smashing the rock fot the guy. I also got a Max Ether.

I check out how my Pokemon like me. Nailah, Seth, and Lex like me quite a lot, while Kieran is getting used to me. Apparently Slave001 is also getting used to me?

Suddenly, I feel an uncontrollable urge to bike all the way to Slateport and buy harbour mail. I do so (as well as buy 99 antidotes, you can never have too many), and then go back to Mauville and talk to a lady there, she gives me a coin case. TIME TO GAMBLE.

Wait, 99 Antidotes??? Especially when you aren't that far off from Full Heals (or a cheaper version of them??

I just really detest Poison, and it's not like I'm pressed for money anyway. There's no other status effect that is really prominent (Paralyzation happens, but it's not really that bad), so I didn't bother with Full Heals.

I just really detest Poison, and it's not like I'm pressed for money anyway. There's no other status effect that is really prominent (Paralyzation happens, but it's not really that bad), so I didn't bother with Full Heals.

I was atually referring to Lava Cookies, which are Full Heals at only a third of the price. Also, I'd say paralysis sucks, because having your speed crippled is no good, and a 25% chance of not being able to act at all makes it even worse. And then there's confusion...

When I said GAMBLE I meant get those 20 coins from that guy and then leave. I have places to go, like Route 111! Of course, this means trainer battles! Also if you've forgotten, I'd like to remind you that SHROOMISH IS EVIL.

In one battle, Nailah gets Paralyzed by a Roselia, and then ends up being not able to move 6 turns in a row. I can't believe it, it's probably because of what I said earlier about "I don't mind paralysis.". I mind it now!

I approach Mr. Winstatre, ready to challenge them. He sends out a Taillow, to my Nailah. Nailah bites it and it flinches, after another bite it faints. With the Zigzagoon, I have Nailah bite it, and it only growls in response. Another bite and it faints. Mr. Winstrate goes in and gets his wife to fight me. OH GOD A ROSELIA HELP. I switch to Lex so I can OHKO it. Roselia paralyzes Lex, but Lex still moves fine and defeats Roselia with one hit. Next up is the daughter, who sends out a Marill, which dies in 3 bites. I send out Lex for the ACCURSED SHROOMISH, which Seeds Lex. Oh lord. It dies in one hit. A Numel gets sent out, and I switch to Seth and one shot it with Mud Shot. The Grandma comes out last, with a Meditite. The Meditite protects itself at first, but ultimately emds up being no match for Nailah, going down in 3 hits.

I have a visit with them. They talk about their family member who is very strong, and I get a Macho Brace. 

So, I keep going north, and fight Gabby and Ty, defeating them rather quickly, and then Gabby explains she's searching for hot trainers, and interviews me, I say that the match was fabulous. Continuing on, I battle other trainers, nothing really exciting, other than EVIL SHROOMISHES. On Route 112, I catch my Numel, and nickname it Tormod.

Tormod/Numel

Level 14 (Met 14, Route 112)

Nature: Bold

Ability: Oblivious

44HP 19ATTACK 17DEFENSE

26SP.ATK 18SP.DEF 17SPEED

2744 EXP (Next Level 631)

No ribbons

Growl, Tackle, Ember

I take the freshly caught Tormod to cycling road to train it. It gets to level 17, good. After that I go back to Route 112, and find some funny dressed guys guarding a cable care. I overhear them say something about a Meteorite in Fallarbour? Well, I'm going there anyway for Solrock, a Meteorite is just another reason to visit!

So, I went into Fiery Path, and my horrid good luck stuck again. I couldn't find any Machops for a while, and then I found a Grimer. A Grimer, with it's 2% encounter rate! Sigh. Eventually I do run into a Machop, and critocal it to one HP. I was so freaked out I would kill it. I did catch it though, naming it Dagdar and sending it to Box 1.

So I get to Route 113, the music here is very cool, and there's plenty of soot. I visit the house and get the soot sack, and go straight to Fallarbour afterwards.

I go to the PokeCenter and go to retrieve Dagdar, but a lady is there. She introduces herself as Lanette, and says she created the Storage System, and asks me to visit her on Route 114. Cool.

[spoiler=Dagdar]

Dagdar/Machop

Level 15 (Met 15, Fiery Path)

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Guts

47HP 29ATTACK 21DEFENSE

15SP.ATK 19SP.DEF 18SPEED

2035 EXP (Next Level 500)

No ribbons

Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Karate Chop

Well, Battle Tent time! This is the last one, so I have to try and win unlike my last time. Pfft. I enter Lex, Seth, and Nailah again. First up, a Goldeen. I drill it with Wing Attacks, then use Protect on Round 3. Lex won on the Refs decision. After that, Magikarp. It was a battle of Wing Attack VS Tackle, where Lex won again. Then was a Wailmer, which just spammed curse. Lex won this one as well via Ref.

The next battler is a tuber, who sends out a Wingull. Lex actually 2HKOd it, needing no ref decision. After that was a Pelipper! Lex kept using Wing Attack, while the foe Pelipper just used Double Team for the first two attacks, and Twister for the third. Lex won through a Referee. After that, another Goldeen, which Lex beat by Ref, 6-0.

Next was a collector, who started with a Magikarp. It criticaled Lex twice, but didn't do too much damage. Lex won by the ref. Next up, an Illumse. It used Metronome and froze Lex solid through Blizzard! But Lex defrosted the same turn. Unluckily though, the next metronome was return, and that destroyed Lex. Seth was also killed due to some unclucky metronomes (dragon rage and aeroblast?!?!? FFFF). Nailah managed to hold on and win in a referees decision, but get confused in the process. Finally, a Kecleon OHKOs Nailah with a slash. Sigh, I still hate losing. Maybe I'll go back when I'm higher leveled. Speaking of Level, time to train Dagdar.

Dagdar caught uo fast, reaching level 23 before Meteor Falls. After battling many trainers, I went to Lanette's house, and she gave me a Lotad Doll. Cool.

At Meteor Fas I caught a Solrock, and keeping in with the FE Theme, named it Vergil. I mean, it's genderless, so I have doubt, and when in doubt, Vergil!

Next up, the Meteorite. I find the doctor, and try to stop the goons, but they say that they're team Magma and they... 're interrupted by Team Aqua. Archie tells me about them and then leaves in pursuit. I talk to Cozmo, he's a nervous wreck. Time to give chase as well, to the cable car!

So I go back to Route 112, and go up the cable car. Time to whoop some Magmas. I find Archie, and he asks me to stop the explosion of the volcano. Let's go! I beat the mooks and approach Maxie, he tells me a boring story about land and then we fight. With some effective type matchups, I win the battle.

After they all leave, Archie approaches me and thanks me. He asks me whose side am I on, and then leaves, pursuing Magma. I take the Meteorite, I should get it back to Cozmo.

I was atually referring to Lava Cookies, which are Full Heals at only a third of the price. Also, I'd say paralysis sucks, because having your speed crippled is no good, and a 25% chance of not being able to act at all makes it even worse. And then there's confusion...

Paralysis is bad, but I can live through that one. Even though it proves to be annoying in this update. Confusion is overrated, it generally wears off in two or three rounds and only one or two actually have you hit yourself.

Paralysis is bad, but I can live through that one. Even though it proves to be annoying in this update. Confusion is overrated, it generally wears off in two or three rounds and only one or two actually have you hit yourself.

Personally, I think it's not worth pressing your luck and hoping that the favorable outcome happens when you're confused or paralyzed. Also, there's the Blue and Yellow Flutes to consider - infinite use cures for sleep and confusion.

So, after the big poof, I decide to go down by the cable car, and run all the way back to Fallarbor to return the Meteorite, I better get something cool for it! Cozmo gives me the TM Return for it, score! I'll use it once my friendship increases later.

So, after that short detour, I go back to Mt. Chimney, and start to go down Jagged Pass. On Jagged Pass I caught a Spoink, hoorah! I forgot to nickname it though, oops. When I get to Lavaridge, I check it and the Solrock.

Vergil/Solrock

Level 14 (Met 14, Meteor Falls)

Ability: Levitate

Nature: Naughty

HP 44 ATTACK 35 DEFENSE 31

SP.ATK 22 SP.DEF 20 SPEED 24

2195EXP (505 next)

Tackle, Harden, Confusion, Rock Throw

Spoink

Level 20 (Met 20, Jagged Pass)

Ability: Thick Fat

Nature: Docile

HP 54 ATTACK 16 DEFENSE 22

SP.ATK 34 SP.DEF 43 SPEED 32

6400EXP (1008 Next)

Psywave, Odor Slueth, Psybeam, Psych Up

I switch Kieran for Vergil and give Vergil the EXP Share, ready to face the gym. But first, a Hot Spring experience! I went in the hot spring and found an ice heal, and had a nice chat with some ladies. Time to gym now!

The Gym was mostly a training session for Seth (and Vergil). I get to Flannery no problem, and begin fighting. Her Numel goes down in one shot. I switch to Tormod for her Slugma, and blast it with Magnitude 7. It almost gets it, but Slugma heals and then uses Sunny Day. I hit with another Magnitude 7, followed by a 6. I switch to Lex for her Camerupt, and start by protecting myself in hope that overheat will be used. It wasn't, Lex saved himself from a tackle. Sigh. Lex then hits with Wing Attack, and a second tackle misses Lex. I then have Lex protect himself again, but only from Sunny Day. Lex uses Water Gun and dord massive damage to Camerupt, only getting Tackled in return. Another water gun and Camerupt falls. Flannery readies her Torkoal, and I have Lex protect himself, this time from a body slam. Lex uses Water Gun, and it barely does any damage! Lex then gets body slammed and gets paralyzed. I try to have Lex use protect, but he's fails due to paralyzation, and then Torkoal infatuates him. Switch to Tormod time. All Torkoal does is use Sunny Day. Tormod hits with a weak Magnitude 6, and then gets OHKOd by Overheat. Yikes. I switch to Dagdar for a Low Kick, and Dagdar dodges the Overheat attack. Dagdar then uses Low Kick again, and gets OHKOd by Overheat as well. I decide to send out Lex again, who Torkoal attracts immediately. No big deal, Lex couldn't move anyway due to Paralysis. I switch to Nailah, who also gets body slammed, paralyzed, and hit by overheat. I am Losing. Badly. Switch to Lex, again. Lex endures a Body Slam, and makes the Torkoal faint! Excellent! In the gym, Vergil got to level 19! I switched Harden for Fire Spin. I got the heat badge and Overheat TM from Flannery.

As I exit the gym, May comes out from the herb shop, and tells me I must have some good Pokemon, and gives me some stylish Go-Goggles, and tells me she's going to challenge NotDad. He's my NotDad, I get to challenge him first! Off to Petalburg!

I look in the Desert on my way, and see Mirage Tower, oh boy! Let's scale this thing! I send Lex to the front to easily deal with anything that comes my way. Water/Flying is a blessing in the desert. Because I forgot to bring Slave001, I teach Nailah Rock Smash, replacing Sand-Attack. I'll lose it later. On the top floor, there are two fossils. I forget which is which, but neither are drafted, so I take the Claw Fossil, it sounds cooler. I then mysteriously fall from the sky, ditching my bike somehow, and watch Mirage Tower explode and the Root Fossil sink. Oops. Anyway, I desert it up, and go back to Petalburg, stopping in Slateport to name Spoink Asvel. :)

First, I go home and pay a visit around, registering NotMom in my Pokenav, and getting more Supper Potions. 

For the gym, I have Dagdar kill many things, since Fighting is super duper super against normals. He got to level 28 and evolved before I got up to Norman.

So, NotDad opens with a Spinda. Dagdar hits it with a Karate Chop, and gets confused by a Teeter Dance in response. I go with it and try to attack, succesfully knocking out Spinda. I switch for Vergil for Vigoroth, but Vergil faints after 2 Faint Attacks, so I switch to Nailah. Nailah gets criticaled by Slash and only gets to use Rock Smash once before fainting. Go Seth! Seth faints the Vigoroth with two Mud Shots, but gets hit by slash twice in the process. I switch to Lex for Linoone. It takes a long time, but Lex manages to drop the Linoone. For Slaking, I don't switch and let Lex faint, then switch to Dagdar when truant activates, then use Low Kick. I then use Revenge after getting hit by Facade, beating NotDad!

NotDad gives me the Balance Badge, and the Facade TM. Wally's dad then interrupts and takes me to his house. He says that I made Wally happy, and him to by extent, and gave me the Surf HM. Now I can continue on, hooray!

Aww shnit I forgot about this!

Ah well, starting now.

After going through all the blabla, I go to get my starter. I pick Torchic because. After failing to 2HKO the Zigzagoon (Emerald lol) I named the Torchic Tweety, after the Loony Tunes bird, and not that weird site everyone uses. Professor Birch insisted I meet his kid with a CAPSLOCK name, not letting me refuse. Eventually I give in and agree.

Then I save and quit since mom didn't give me running shoes yet and I'm tired.