• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The geography knowledge of the average person always suprise me

i can't laugh though because i have a very close relative (i wont be more specific because i don't want to shame my *redacted* on the internet) who'd do as bad as the worst of them, despite having an university degree and a very nice paying job

today i once again was not sure if someone was talking to me, so i decided to google it and apparently it's not a common problem to have, since all the answers were to "talking about me" or "want to talk to me". 

so i'm probably in the minority of not knowing if people are talking to me and this problem will follow me for the rest of my life gg

Edited by Nobody

hardcore is not for players that wanna feel bigger than others .. you must be one of those kid LOL, Hardcore as a fewer community with people that love REAL chanllenge , no kids playings or idiots, you got 1 life thats it , which prove the difference with standart player that are happy to get a torch in softcore LOL ...... Lets build paper and die 1000 times

i kinda get why they like it because the destination is more important than the endgame (and the endgame in diablo 2 is fairly monotonous and running the same things for item dropping purposes just to become an "effective" highest difficulty build)

but at the same time when the few times I did it and actually got far I was salty when I died, usually to annoying enemies

Edited by Tryhard

5 minutes ago, shezzy said:

the only real hard mode I enjoyed a lot was smt, since if you fuse demons right you don't really need to grind.

I played skyrim on the highest difficulty for a while but since my build was so broken it didn't really end up mattering anyways lol

mage assasin, turning invisible and knifing people from behind. No stealth even needed just fucking walk up to them and stab them. throw in some other illusion spells like fear berserk if needed. Fun times

oh and nier automata was pretty fun on hard mode but it's not really an rpg

vanilla skyrim stealth archer is fun but ridiculous