• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

if they remake fe4 I guarantee it will be either people complaining that they changed too much or people bitching about FE4 gameplay just like echoes gameplay 

alas

if they remake fe4 I guarantee it will be either people complaining that they changed too much or people bitching about FE4 gameplay just like echoes gameplay 

alas

tbh i'm very happy they decided to keep gaiden as it was, even if the maps are crappy and the game is sort of broken-ish

Like, that's how a remake should be, they shouldn't go changing everything

also, it makes me not need to play the original gaiden at all in order to know what the game is about, which is a plus

fe the visual novel

32 minutes ago, Nobody said:

tbh i'm very happy they decided to keep gaiden as it was, even if the maps are crappy and the game is sort of broken-ish

sort of brokenish? I think gaiden is probably one of the more broken games with FE4.

Edited by Tryhard

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

sort of brokenish? I think gaiden is probably one of the more broken games with FE4.

I haven't played it enough to tell for sure

That said, i'll say that awakening is by far the most broken fire emblem game, even more than 4. I mean, it's not obvious if you haven't played it enough, but once you realize how broken veteran, pair up and low manning are, the game is pretty much dead. It's literally (literally literally, not figuratively literally) a 'mash start' simulator after chapter 3, on lunatic, and no, i'm not being hyperbolic.

Edited by Nobody

d9f99903f5.png

i like how shitty and not worth it (she does get better) Sasha is in Tearring Saga but pretty much everyone attempts to use her

nice bases

Edited by Tryhard

lmao

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1380447

not only are they bringing fates only 2 years after its release, they're also only bringing the boring version rather than the greatest game ever handed to humanity

thank god digital is a thing lol

EDIT: lol at the suggested price

I bought Echoes on the brazilian eshop for 135 reais, which is basically 40 dollars, that suggested price makes no sense.

Edited by Nobody

37 minutes ago, Nobody said:

not only are they bringing fates only 2 years after its release, they're also only bringing the boring version rather than the greatest game ever handed to humanity

look I know you love revelations but you need to calm down

Echoes was a really good RPG, but not a really good FE game for me.
Storywise it's the best FE game after Tellius without question.
Gameplaywise... ugh... it makes me even less want to retry FE2.
Also the gimmick of the final boss was stupid imo.
However some nice things were added like fatigue (even if only relevant in dungeons) and skills.
Oh yeah, and the soundtrack is brilliant:

Edited by アリサ ラインフォルト