• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard there was a menu patch for thracia that was actually good now

unfortunately I don't believe it can be used alongside the (bad) main text translation patch

tfw you spent the afternoon writting about steel structures, go play a game and it takes place on a steel structure

also, i guess i suck at every game made by platinum games. I'm almost dying on normal mode lmfao

32 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

i heard there was a menu patch for thracia that was actually good now

unfortunately I don't believe it can be used alongside the (bad) main text translation patch

I don't even know how to patch snes games, I will play using the old crappy translation patch anyway. I already figured out what each thing in the menu means... i think.

Edited by Nobody

Tearring Saga is by far a bigger pain in the ass to patch and set up, as you need a PS1 emulator which aren't that great, the iso which for some reason comes in this .ecm format I've found so you've got to get an unecm tool or at least I did, get a patcher for a ppf like ppf-o-matic and then a BIOS for the PS1 emulator because it doesn't come with one.

at least the new translation patch does not crash at a certain point of the game like the old one did which required you to save state, open up a unpatched version and then load the state and play past that part just to progress.

Edited by Tryhard

21 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

at least the new translation patch does not crash at a certain point of the game like the old one did which required you to save state, open up a unpatched version and then load the state and play past that part just to progress.

wait, thracia or tear ring saga?

tearring saga crashes at some point later on with the old patch, yeah

but thracia also has it's own thing which is significantly less annoying but still shit - if you hover over the mercs and look at their stats in a couple of the last chapters, the game crashes.

edit: actually i think it's if you just hover over them, but you can avoid this by changing a game setting IIRC

otherwise I think that's it

Edited by Tryhard

teresa may is so shit and corbyn has actually been saying decent things people have agreed with so much that she has literally lost a 20 point lead in like a month