• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I've blocked someone I don't know on facebook

there's this girl i'm friends with who is friends with this super right winged dude and he's always, always tagging her on right winged stuff to start arguments (because he knows she will disagree with him, and i guess they just like arguing), and like, when your friends are tagged on stuff it sometimes appears on your timeline, so to avoid even seeing this person's (who i don't know nor have any interest on knowing) bigoted posts, I blocked him.

Edited by Nobody

I can understand that but this was a wide ban because I had gammergoober content on my twitter and thus was branded undesirable - it's not like I was going to argue with them.

I can understand that but this was a wide ban because I had gammergoober content on my twitter and thus was branded undesirable - it's not like I was going to argue with them.

though there was that one guy who called me a terrorist on here for being a gammergoober

i suppose you would want to block a group of people on social media if you view them as terrorists but it's such a joke

though there was that one guy who called me a terrorist on here for being a gammergoober

i suppose you would want to block a group of people on social media if you view them as terrorists but it's such a joke

gamergater lol

I posted some effortposts but it became evident that there was very few people open to changing their opinion even somewhat on either side.

I also was accused of being a thief for using an archive site to link websites that I did not want to support

I will admit that I probably didn't conduct myself in the best way but I also didn't go around calling people terrorists and thieves

Edited by Tryhard

does the dark souls steam version come with the dlc?

since i'll probably never really play my ps3 again i've been thinking about getting it on steam whenever it goes on sale again

since i'll probably never really play my ps3 again i've been thinking about getting it on steam whenever it goes on sale again

Just now, Nobody said:

yes, they only released the prepare to die edition on pc that comes with the dlc