• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

We all need Jesus

46 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

isn't he from Portugal?

can't you share Portuguese camaraderie? :^)

I think he is

idk how to share camaraderie tho

Edited by Nobody

i would argue that america (and the majority of the world) could probably use a lot more jesus

just not the type of jesus they think, the one that helped the sick and poor and flipped over the tables of merchants in the temples

Edited by Tryhard

Rand described the crucifixion of Jesus in terms of “mythology,” and submitted that she would feel “indignant” over such a “sacrifice of virtue to vice.” That Christians are called to care for the most vulnerable of God’s people was, to Rand, manifest proof that the religion has nothing constructive to add to human life: After all, in her philosophy, “superiors” have no moral obligations to those weaker or more vulnerable than they. According to Rand, the Christian moral imperative to serve the needy is a “monstrous idea.”

to be honest she was a caricature of a libertarian and a pretty horrible person

The French almost beat me (while being my allies), through culture and science, but I managed to stay close enough on culture and surpass them in science

was a nice game

3 minutes ago, shezzy said:

culture victory is such a pain to get

iirc it wasn't that hard to get it in vanilla civ 5. I remember getting it many times in that game

but yeah, it's pretty hard to win through culture in civ 6. The french were like 15 turns away from winning when I noticed how far ahead they were, I invested heavily in culture and they pretty much had to go for another victory