• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

A Survival Horror game in the same sort of set-up as Silent Hill. Opens with the main character talking to himself about how Tom and Jerry are an analogy for abusive homosexual relationships. Very silly in a way, but still fun and interesting. Might not be the nicest looking game out there, but still absolutely worth your time if you like a good story. Got an "enhanced" PS3 port with an added cutscene at the start and a slightly dodgy framerate.

I'm registered in the new town since this friday, so I may not vote in my election district anymore I was allocated originally.
I have to live for at least three months in an election district (before the election) to have a voting right.
Since absentee voting was only possible till past thursday and I missed the opportunity, I can't vote today.
At the end I just should have waited with the registeration till tomorrow, then I could elect today in my election district of my former location.

The only real interesting question will be which party will become the third strongest.
If the AFD will be it, then I'd cry but also laugh at the same time.
An oppositon led by an anti-europe and -islam party would be "interesting" in the Bundestag.

Edited by Aya Shameimaru