• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

As I reach the final chapter, my exp stars suddenly drop. Fuck you, game! You about to tell me I got Rebecca to level 18 for nothing?

Honestly though, I found Rebecca surprisingly easy to get use out of considering GBA archers are shoddy.

2 minutes ago, shezzy said:

also I thought fighting games were one of the only genres dsp was actually decent at

only street fighter

he gets owned in pretty much every other series and calls them bad and complains about the net code

(though to be fair he complains about street fighter 4 and 5 so really it's only old street fighter lol)

Edited by Tryhard

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

i feel lonely early morning because of timezones and no-one is here

Hey man, I can be here early mornings.

I wouldn't have anything to contribute, but I could always talk to myself about Tolkien or something and pretend we're not lonely.

2 hours ago, Shuuda said:

As I reach the final chapter, my exp stars suddenly drop. Fuck you, game! You about to tell me I got Rebecca to level 18 for nothing?

Honestly though, I found Rebecca surprisingly easy to get use out of considering GBA archers are shoddy.

the exp rank is the literal worst

iirc the 5 star exp requirement for Victory or Death is something ridiculous like 35 levels

EDIT: Just checked and it's actually 61.5 levels lol

Edited by Nobody

Today i started replaying FE9 on dolphin. Being able to make the game faster is a huge boon. I'm playing it at 1.5 speed and it's incredible how much better it is. I actually already got to midgame lol

it helps that the game is braindead easy, so i never had to reset due to anyone dying.

1 hour ago, shezzy said:

TIL brazil is communist

all my private properties are a myth

5 minutes ago, shezzy said:

well at least with regard to Totalbiscuit, he has this REALLY annoying British arrogance without the manners or worth behind it to justify being a cockhead. it's left over from the 19th century victorian empire when the British actually ruled the world, except now the UK and the royal family has turned its back on everything important that made it the successful and respectable empire that it was. Now, instead of great people, you get people like TB with these pseudo sophisticated accents (at least from a north american perspective) who also look down on others for whatever reason. The unfounded arrogance isn't a TB idiosyncratic attribute; it's just exacerbated by the fact that british accents are hard wired to actually sound intelligent/competent to north american and commonwealth countries. there's a big disconnect when you hear a british accent and the person is just being a huge fucking retard, which is why i think he's so aggravating.

"british accents are meant to sound intelligent"

come to the less refined areas or working class accents and you'll see that's just not the case

most american accents are fine but it's the nasally or redneck ones that are horrible

quite often tourists over here have one that I pretty much can't stand for extended periods of time. the ones I can immediately tell are american

Edited by Tryhard

042735fceb.png

also planescape writer wrote the character Fane, who is a skeleton

:thinking:

was playing demon's souls hypermage shenanigans and decided to just record it, maybe I'll upload bosses to show how ridiculous it is but the AI just can't deal

and you can fucking run while casting fire spray. broken

Edited by Tryhard