• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to talk to people about pc gaming and crpgs but all of the people I know are either console players with bad pcs or not interested

which is a shame because original sin 2 has co-op

but then again I look at the communities of like baldur's gate and crpg fans and they're like the most elitist people ever sometimes

"they don't make games like they use to"

Edited by Tryhard

to be fair wrpg is also like any mainstream AAA western games like dragon age or tactical games like XCOM so it's a lot more broad compared to crpgs

1 minute ago, Chen said:

i want to do online diablo play with you guys or literally any coop campaign game but nobody has time to play vidya anymore

go to work to buy vidya

no time to play vidya

the good thing is that I'm backshift every other week at work now so I finish at 10 which is like 5pm or earlier in most of america lol

When I think about it I played a tonne of games this year, but I'm currently on my handheld binge with Pokemon Gold. I still need to finish Dragonborn though.

On an unrelated note, here's me:

"This character has nice long hair. Let's make it longer."

This is why art is suffering.

I've spent the last month trying to play Trails in the Sky. It's a good game, but it's too story centric WHILE being slow, so I'm progressing at a snail pace.

Weirdly enough, I can't really play two games simultaneously unless one of them is fire emblem, so I haven't been able to play anything else other than replaying fire emblem games, even though I really want to play persona 3, 4 and Catherine all of which are on my backlog.

I really need to beat TiTS

Edited by Nobody

FE Warriors, total cash cow, man Intelligent System's corporate plan Frederick, oh, Frederick You're swearing and you're groaning Destroying your buddy Ralph With plenty of moaning Frederick, oh, Frederick He doesn't love his wife It was the biggest mistake in his entire life! He laments his life choices He dreads his parents' voices At least he isn't Chrom, the filthy bandito lord Frederick, oh, Frederick His wife makes him cry He wonders if he'd be better if he did die One last thing for enemies, he'll say "If you're single, let's hook up and ride away!"

to be honest I'm not sure how the job market is in brazil so that is probably more challenging for you

but you'll find something eventually

it's just after six months of being unemployed when I was looking it can feel exhausting

Don't feel too bad. I got made redundant January last year and I've been job hunting ever since. Truth be told, I only got that job through family; I've never actually had any luck getting a job myself. I get interviews virtually every week, but half the time they never even bother contacting me afterwards. It's a damn drag sometimes. Seems a suck everywhere nowadays from what I understand.