• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I have this wrong, but wasn't "fake news" originally used by the left to describe online newsites catering to the right? So those pesky liberals invented the term fake news.

Persona 3 test question

“a family is on a dinner table. On the table there is a “pan”. How would you translate that to english?

me: how the fuck am i supposed to know

teacher: “it’s bread. The word was bought to japan by the portuguese”

pan > pão

i’m an idiot

agreed, we should make games based entirely around difficulty like i wanna be the guy easy!!!! xd d

they can also consider the concept of playing games that appeal to them. difficult concept

Edited by Chen

fuck....bros.............................

i admit i suck ass at most games so i just play ones that i enjoy playing even if im shit at them. is it an impossible idea to be bad at a game and still have fun? if you derive fun from winning then you're basically admitting that winning does matter

I am like the worst player of fighting games you've ever seen but I still enjoy them

just don't be a darksydephil and start blaming other players or the developers for the "fun" you are having :^)

or a game journalist who really shouldn't be reviewing the games he can barely play

but yeah the guy basically wants bloodborne to be completed by anyone including people that would normally give up at the first boss

games that are trying to be masturbation that's fine I guess

including visual novels :^)

but if there is actually a challenge supposed to be had and there is none than how are you gonna take the game seriously

there's no feeling of success because of no fear of losing through overcoming adversary

I learned that line from spoony before he became an alcoholic :^)

(easy modes are fine though imo)

Edited by Tryhard

every scrub who complains about difficulty in games should be held at gunpoint until they can beat FE12 on Lunatic Reverse/Classic without anyone dying.

Edited by Nobody

I'm aware there's a minimum

Deployment issue to remedy that if a.body but Finn gets into a fight you have to reset

Edited by Pengaius