Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/19/china-bans-religion-for-90-million-people/

I must have missed this originally, but classic china

Party members should be firm Marxist atheists, obey Party rules and stick to the Party’s faith … they are not allowed to seek value and belief in religion,” the mandate stated, according to Global Times.

Edited by Tryhard

Step 1) Spend whole day modding Oblivion.

Step 2) Play for a few hours.

Step 3) Become overwhelmed by "eh".

Step 4) Begin process of modding Morrowind.

I'm hopeless.

morrowind is said to be unironically bethesda's best game

I played it unmodded and got a daedric katana at level 1 and tried to be as broken as possible last time

i stopped playing at around level 4

Didn't you pick up the ring that boosts intelligence and willpower by 10? It's like three feet from the starting town and basically unguarded.

I guess you're just bad at this game.

the leveling up system is still dumb as hell and they kept it for oblivion too though

so like if you want to level up your stats you have to keep using skills in elder scrolls unlike traditional rpgs where you just gain experience

so each skill is governed by an attribute, like spears are endurance

okay, fair enough so far

you only level up when you sleep after you have gained at least 10 skill ups in your major and minor skills (you get to pick 5 of each at the start of the game)

if you skill things that give you a certain stat, when you level up you can potentially put more points towards that stat. getting 10 skill ups with endurance skills will give you the maximum stat of +5 endurance when you level up. if you don't level any stat skills at all for that, you only get +1. luck on the other hand will go no higher than +1 on level up

plus you have skills that aren't your major and minor skills that still contribute to level up points

and you get three stat "points" to spend when you level

which means if you want to optimise leveling, you need to level up 10 times in 3 skills that give different attributes purposely. Or, if you are levelling luck that level, you only need to level 10 times in 2 skills that give different attributes and put the third in luck. and you would want to raise 10 skill ups of one major/minor skill in order to level up, and the rest of the skills ups (10 more or 20 more depending if you want luck or not) can be non-major/minor skills.

so it actually makes more sense to put your major and minor skills as stuff you use rarely that you can level up as your choice so you can level exactly when you need to, which is just completely ass backwards as you would imagine you would want to put stuff you actually use. and stuff like light/heavy armor raises when you get hit automatically in combat... and skills like athletics and acrobatics raise automatically when you run or jump around the world, making it more of a pain in the ass to remember what skills you have levelled and which you haven't

efficient levelling in morrowind and oblivion is recording all the levels in skills you have and which you are going to level at precisely the right level in order to get the right multiplier for stats when you level up and in all future levels. you can also go to jail and lower your stats for more min-maxing shitheadness

OR BASICALLY

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Level

no wonder they made skyrim for babbies

28 minutes ago, Shuuda said:

Didn't you pick up the ring that boosts intelligence and willpower by 10? It's like three feet from the starting town and basically unguarded.

I guess you're just bad at this game.

i actually don't remember it

i guess i'm just bad

Edited by Tryhard

i can't tell if you're half-joking or not but it's a first person blobber

if anything, it's the Japanese version of King's Field.

(and i'm stretching because King's Field is not a blobber but I can't think of one From Soft have made)

Edited by Tryhard

something that shows how insane he actually is

20f8f5524e.png

"let's go back to the system (or rather, complete lack of system) that required immediate reform and led to obamacare in the first place and had an estimated 45,000 americans dying from lack of basic health care every year" ~ ben garrison

only in America would they say "what, you want people in first world countries to be able to live plainly in poorer circumstances with a living wage and be able to eat and stuff? Who are you, Vladimir Lenin?"

Edited by Tryhard