The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Today I read that Belgium is trying to get loot boxes banned. Am I a chill for being against that? Like, I'm all for people speaking with their pockets, but like, I don't see why anyone who wants to deal with that bullshit should be forbidden from doing so.

tbh i'm concerned about how that could affect my gatcha addiction because from Belgium it could go to the entirety of Europe and Europe is a big market that they'd not liek to miss, so they'd have to change the game.

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean reading it, they would be regulating them because they are going to be designated as gambling

the whole loot box thing was already happening en masse in EA's FIFA series with player booster packs to make a team and that feature is heavily lauded in those games ironically lol

Edited by Tryhard

the dlc doesn't really bother me but i've seen people trash skylanders models or merch items and praise amiibos for being so good and unique

or ignoring nintendo's anti-consumer practices to go after EA and Ubisoft like fucking over fan games consistently

Edited by Tryhard

reading comments on this lootbox bullshit, I learnt that if you don't mind them, you're necessarily a crazy libertarian who thinks taxation is theft, welfare is bad and that the govenrment shouldn't exist

I don't know what you're all talking about right now, but I'm so close to achieving my goal: being the last poster in ever forum game on the first page of Forum Games! So please ignore me and go on with whatever you're doing.