• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, shezzy said:

bitch u played ff7 don’t be a 12 year old

emulation is a beautiful thing

fine, I'll add it to my backlog.

I just need to beat Trails in The Sky SC, Xenoblade 2, Persona 3 the Answer, Mario Odyssey, Persona 4, Trails in the Sky the 3rd and I'll start it.

to be honest I know nothing about the game yet but this is hilarious

somehow not knowing any of the technical terms makes it funnier

this is your brain on mmos

Edited by Tryhard

praise Seinfield FE

there's weird obscure FE songs I don't know about, I didn't even know about these and apparently they came out when FE12 was being made

Edited by Tryhard

Dataminers have uncovered unused enemy types and weapons in Bloodborne, just one week after new Chalice Dungeons and enemy types were uncovered in the title.

ResetEra user Sanadsk has posted a video that shows 6 of a supposed 25 enemies that didn't make it into the final cut of one of Sony's most highly-rated console exclusives.

The user posting to the video game forum notes that this is the first in a series of proposed videos that will showcase lots of cut Bloodborne content.

The user suggests that there is more to come, too: so far the dataminers have been able to rip unused audio files from the game, but informs us there are tracks in there that didn't make it to the final cut of the title.

These unused assets are fuelling conversation about a proposed sequel to the game: many gamers believe Sony and From Software are due to annouce a follow-up to the critically-acclaimed action game, and the idea of unused assets (perhaps held back in order to be used in a sequel) is giving the idea of an upcoming announcement some credence.

The next date we're expecting to see a potential Bloodborne 2 announcement is at The Game Awards, or PSX - both take place next weekend.

hype for when it doesn't happen?

Edited by Tryhard

i like how more jobs have been outsourced to other countries than in the last five years under Obama despite Trump supposedly being for protectionism 

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/trump-carrier-offshoring-jobs_us_5a1f6f97e4b0a8581e67e62e

More than 93,000 jobs have been eliminated due to foreign competition since Trump’s election, according to Labor Department data analyzed by Good Jobs Nation, a union-backed labor advocacy group. The previous five years saw an average of 87,500 jobs lost due to trade.

One reason Carrier kept its plant open instead of shifting all the production to Mexico was that its parent company, United Technologies, is a major government contractor and didn’t want to jeopardize that revenue stream. At the very least, it seemed, the Carrier deal showed Trump could use the presidency to bully companies into hiring American workers. But big federal contractors contributed 11 percent of the layoffs due to trade over the past year, compared to only 4 percent over the preceding five years.

Edited by Tryhard

On 4-12-2017 at 2:59 AM, Tryhard said:

praise Seinfield FE

there's weird obscure FE songs I don't know about, I didn't even know about these and apparently they came out when FE12 was being made

Wait, didn't these come out right after FE1?

25 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Wait, didn't these come out right after FE1?

yeah, looks like you are right

i guess I should have expected that considering the instruments they were using

I like how they use the FE1 art on the back of the box 

Album_COCA-6675_reverse.jpg

Edited by Tryhard