The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

though I do like all the nintenkiddies buying into the whole "wow so difficult!!" marketing

the adventures of bayou billy and battletoads and other NES games were far harder and mostly just wanted you to lose

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate it but this is a "we literally released the original pc port in the state where it could only go to 1024 x 720 resolution because that's what consoles display at" loyalty discount

Edited by Tryhard

6 hours ago, Nobody said:

Portable dark souls is awesome

also i thought falcom h8d nintendo but they’re putting ys8 on the switch lol. i might get it

They know what sells haha

It's NIS/NISA doing it, not Falcom also pls don't support nisa's fuckery

Today on Fire Emblem Heroes: How I used all my orbs (only 20 tbf) on a banner snipping a color with my least favorite character of all time just because she’s on a color I like to pull.

no, i did not get micaiah.

Edited by Nobody

Am I weird for not liking Xenoblade and finding the characters and accents annoying

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

Today on Fire Emblem Heroes: How I used all my orbs (only 20 tbf) on a banner snipping a color with my least favorite character of all time just because she’s on a color I like to pull.

Reveal hidden contents

no, i did not get micaiah.

You mustn't dislike her that much then

Spoiler

I got Micaiah whoo

9 hours ago, Tryhard said:

i like how gpu mining was supposed to die but it's pushing gpu prices higher than ever right now

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

worth for civ 6?

if you're ONLY interested on Civ 6, I say no tbh. I'd wait for a steam sale

that said, the price looks very good if its full of games you want

EDIT: nevermind, reading it better it sounds like a really great deal. I can't believe there's no catch. idk don't consider anything in this post when making a decision lol

Edited by Nobody

Just now, Tryhard said:

it's getting an expansion soon isn't it?

civ expansions are usually pretty good. I remember everyone saying civ 5 was bad until the first one came out

Yeah, expansions vastly improve them. I myself feel the same way, base Civ 5 is sort of mediocre while with all the expansions it's very good. I liked base Civ 6 , though.

Just now, Tryhard said:

it's getting an expansion soon isn't it?

civ expansions are usually pretty good. I remember everyone saying civ 5 was bad until the first one came out

Yeah, expansions vastly improve them. I myself feel the same way, base Civ 5 is sort of mediocre while with all the expansions it's very good. I liked base Civ 6 , though.

10 hours ago, Tryhard said:

79c8c34264.pngheh... nintenbabbies

(when will we all live in perfect harmony with no exclusive games?)

I don’t see any problem here

if I wanted a game and discovered it was a Xbox one exclusive, a console i don’t own, i’d also stop being hyped.

it's not really

but I always find it funny when people immediately disregard it after finding it out - you're probably not even going to retain that to see if you even want to get a different console in future

personally I prefer the "if it's not on this console it's shit" people though