The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

How to make me lose 3 hours of my life: Start a discussion saying that playing Fire Emblem on casual is the same as playing on classic and reseting.

Can't allow those assholes to stay wrong on the internet

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Xenoblade 2 has a gacha system, in which you get "cores" and from those cores you get "blades", which are characters you equip to your party to gain skills and the like

You also have quests in which you send your blades to do stuff while they're not in your party. Those quests have some requisites that your blade must fulfill. Anyway, I have a blade that is pretty good and fits perfectly the role of the character who "pulled" her (yes, it's completely random and they're fixed to the character that gets them, so you can end up with a blade that is useless to your character), so I never sent her to any mission. 

There was a mission that required a character that used the same weapon type as that one, and also a female character. I though, "perfect, I can send this one blade and two requisites will be fulfilled". Then the weapon requisite was fulfilled... but not the female one.

I check on the internet, and it turns out that the character is actually a boy. I've been using him for 50 hours and had no idea lol

oh and one of his skills is convincing NPCs to give him items through his 'charms' lol

GntcBEU.png

Edited by Nobody

2 hours ago, shezzy said:

I've been playing awakening normal casual with my little sister and its some of the most braindead fun I've had in years

still want lunatic phoenix mode tbh

that's too easy :c

you should introduce your sister to fire emblem with a decent game or she might end up as a... casual