• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

2/10:
Bloodborne - More of the same shit as any other Souls game. Repetitive levels with no music and repulsively bland aesthetics, terribly designed bosses that don't seem to take the game's camera into account at all, and purposely obscured narrative underpinnings. Nothing about any game in this series is good, and their popularity in recent years is one of the most distressing trends in modern gaming, if you ask me.

2/10:
Bloodborne - More of the same shit as any other Souls game. Repetitive levels with no music and repulsively bland aesthetics, terribly designed bosses that don't seem to take the game's camera into account at all, and purposely obscured narrative underpinnings. Nothing about any game in this series is good, and their popularity in recent years is one of the most distressing trends in modern gaming, if you ask me.

4 minutes ago, shezzy said:

just sucks how you can get so deep into a character in bloodborne with all the gem grinding and stuff, but NOPE respeccing not allowed in this game xd

since i was playing 99 arcane and recording it for youtubz I was sweating about putting two points in skill to use the beasthunter saif because you're tight on stat levels if you're going 99 arcane obviously

2 minutes ago, Chen said:

2/10:

come back when you've actually played bloodborne no healing bl4, scrub

Edited by Tryhard

"Thoughts and prayers with the families of the victims"

It's been what 6 years since Sandy Hook and still haven't done shit about it.

I think it's been proven that certain higher-ups in America don't give a shit about school children dying