• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but that's daily life.

I had to travel almost two hours to reach campus. It became almost a 12h day, and I didn't complain about that at all. Quite the opposite, it was a great opportunity and experience.

As for the long travels you can use different devices to overbridge the time.

42 minutes ago, Soledai said:

(then I kept going due to shock and got Dorcas)

Lol... same fate today

Even if Frosty might be pissed, the latest banner is kind to me regarding giving me 5* units. Got 4/32, interestingly all of them on green orbs. But still no Hector though.

Edited by 豊聡耳 神子

26 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

god I want to start uni but I hate the thought of spending two hours a day going to and from campus for four days a week and spending approx. eight hours a day there

Two hours total or two hours going and two hours getting back?

if it’s the former, that’s not that bad

Yeah, I went to uni for four years with ~3 hours travel time there and back total.

But I wasn't exactly there eight hours a day, like I am at work. I even had weekdays where I had no classes.

I chosed my classes that I could have a free day from Mo-Fr. In exchange I had classes up to ten hours per day (8 AM - 6 PM, even 7 PM in the first semesters). However it was still better than to burn 3.5h for another unnecessary travel.

From my new location it's actually 4.5h to reach the campus and back. But thankfully I don't have to go to there all that much anymore since I only have to write the bachelor thesis... which also reminds me to start next month. Since I had to quit job I have the time now.

Edited by 豊聡耳 神子

5 hours ago, shezzy said:

I am legitimately having trouble playing Automata.

I'm only a few hours in, but every time I play, I HAVE to stop and masturbate eventually cause my dick gets too sore from being erect for the entire time I'm playing. 

It's fucking ridiculous, I wish this was a joke. 

My god. Please tell me I can change outfits or something, I need to choose something less revealing or I'm going to die before I finish this game.

blow her up. if she doesn't exist, you can't look at her!

you can blow her up, btw