• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tonton said:

But you need pyro to beat the first Dark souls

haha i get that reference

looking fowards to you reaching the pontiff sulyvahn

if you have an easier time with it than i did (and you probably will) i'll be mad

7 minutes ago, shezzy said:

if you want to feel strong just go to the gym

now being able to cast magic, that is the realm of video games. 

also two-shotting bosses with crystal soul spears is pretty fun too ;))))))

but smashing stuff is more fun

16 minutes ago, shezzy said:

>great scythe

you dirty, dirty man

all you need to do is spam running attacks 

13 minutes ago, Nobody said:

haha i get that reference

looking fowards to you reaching the pontiff sulyvahn

if you have an easier time with it than i did (and you probably will) i'll be mad

but smashing stuff is more fun

tbh it's just that they never really made magic more than either a supplement that isn't that effective, or overpowered shit that melts PvE

I kinda like Arcane in Bloodborne because it's mostly played as a hybrid, but even then you can spam hunter tools for everything late game.

magic was good if your pawn could do it, but trying to use a mage class yourself was a pain to control IMO

plus classes like the assassin could do ridiculous damage

I was pretty much exclusively assassin/ranger up to level 100 before my save corrupted

press f

Arcane archer? I like how that's always a prestige class in D&D and it's like... you can imbue your arrows with fire, or cold. isn't that cool?

the fucking wizard or sorcerer has been doing fire or cold attacks since level 1

in D&D or Pathfinder, Wizards tend to be more utility at lower levels

but they'll be stopping time and having wish spells at high levels while the martial classes like barbarians just have some more numbers to add to their one-target attacks

Edited by Tryhard

pathfinder is pretty much 3.5 edition D&D - they more or less stole it, improved it and gave it new lore, but its mechanics are pretty much the same

I just don't think wizards of the coast cared because they were making fourth edition at the time

what's hellscape, just some demonic setting or something?

D&D isn't any different either - they go into great detail about evil gods and you can go into hell for a campaign if you want. planescape is a D&D setting, remember, just roll up to chaotic evil land

quite often in both D&D and Pathfinder I think it's explained that lawful evil and chaotic evil don't like each other - that's why that guy gives a spiel about the "blood war" in planescape torment

that's probably why they're all #satanic

Edited by Tryhard

we've lost shezzy to the occult :(

i don't really care about those things but clerics are one of my favourite classes simply because they get divine intervention, and that's cool

i'm gonna be getting this board game gloomhaven, and it's pretty great having played it once but they eschew tolkien races in favour of weird stuff like this

Quatryl-Tinkerer.jpg

i don't even know what that is

Edited by Tryhard

5 hours ago, shezzy said:

yeah would love to see some more offensive takes on light magic considering it probably has the most destructive capacity considering whelp it’s god

instead all we get is the healslut meme

32703.jpg

It's why this is a classic card in mtg

Edited by Tryhard

4 hours ago, Tryhard said:

It shouldn't be that bad

If you've levelled up vitality at all, he shouldn't be able to kill you in a single attack ever

oh no i can resist some i started as knight and still leveled up some vit but i still let it hit me too much

i almost did it once by continuously baiting the standing attack but i didn't go far enough in one of them mgrmgr

Edited by Tonton

this is the part where we tell you he's optional and you don't need to kill him to progress :^)

(although you get the boss soul weapon item from him so if you wanted the farron greatsword you would need to kill him)

Edited by Tryhard