• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I don't really get why people like cats so much

Being treated like shit by your own pet doesn't really sound like fun

i thought like you until my family got a cat. Cats don't really threat you like shit. My cat absolutely adores me. She will come and rub herself on my legs, she will greet me when I wake up, she will massage me with her legs when i'm lying down, she will meow to me so I'll talk to her/hold her/pet her, and she will often meow so I'll open my room's door and she can stay together with me. 

They're really not assholes, they just don't like being held down/petted ALL the time. They still like being petted a lot.

8 minutes ago, shezzy said:

finished tits in the sky part 2

Hide contents

ourobouros was some of the shittiest villains I’ve seen in a jrpg. FC and the intelligence division was better in every way. Liked FC a lot more. But at the very least I’m looking forward to playing as edgelord Kevin in the next game

also fuck that final boss and I skipped loewe ;)))))))

tagging @Tonton

7 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Half the time I want to hang out with friends while I hate feeling familiar with anyone the other half <<

Hang out with  the friends, it's better than... probably doing nothing. Probably, idk what a Frosty day looks like

I'm not really concerned about the Thracia banner cos I know they'll be added to the permanent summoning pool and Finn is totally gonna get demoted

I really do want Alfonse because of the only good axe cavalry being Frederick. Why does Sharena also have to be green :/