• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

There's an RPG section where you play as a detective who slowly goes mad and kills hitmen in a RPG styled fashion when he's trying to get money from the ATM, one of the hitmen is female and you win by "getting horny"

Also one of the murderers in the game is a transgender woman who kills another woman because their criminal power was higher (this doesn't really make sense out of context)

20 minutes ago, shezzy said:

gj

dark souls 3 has the best boss fights in the series but nothing beats that dank bloodborne atmosphere.

which you may never know :(

i'll be having fun sensing the amount of blue ballage when Tenchu gets announced while people are screaming BLOODBORNE 2!!! when the trailer start

only true patricians with an understanding of punk and counterculture can appreciate suda51's post-modernist dystopian visual novels beyond a surface level. these plebs will NEVER EVER learn the true meaning of "punk"

case in point:

H4mJrR.png

20 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

i'll be having fun sensing the amount of blue ballage when Tenchu gets announced while people are screaming BLOODBORNE 2!!! when the trailer start

whats tenchu

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

whats tenchu

it's the from software stealth series that they made in the 90's/2000's

the whole shadows die twice game is most likely pointing to a new tenchu game or other older from software game and they are taking a break from the action rpg genre (although tenchu does have a bit of that)

Edited by Tryhard

Welcome back and moshi moshi

But I'mma just say if that From Software game ends up Tenchu, I might actually get excited about something. I'll laugh audibly if it ends up something like Shadow Tower though