• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

according to dsp from software put a delay innately into their games in order to make the game harder, compared to games with "responsive controls" like nioh

I don't think he knows about the concept of committing to your actions. and even then, it's got far more lenient since DS1 where it was much more deliberate. in BB you can spam roll lol

Edited by Tryhard

2 hours ago, Soledai said:

Found that 'games you are waiting for' thread and it made me realize that, lol, I'm not really interested in anything coming out

Not even the translated edition of SRW X? Or is 9 days already too soon for it to count?

7 minutes ago, shezzy said:

The only reason conquest had good gameplay is because there were two other versions of the games produced which could be far more casualized

Difficulty settings aren’t really enough either, can’t change really simple maps without it looking like two different games entirely.

heres hoping that every other game in the series gets pokemon’d I guess

that's what i fear and that's why i want them to keep spliting the games in two versions

yet a lot of "hardcore" fe fans are very much against that idea because they see it as a cash grab.

i do think fe switch could be good tho. like, I think conquest didn't sell particularly less than br

20 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not even the translated edition of SRW X? Or is 9 days already too soon for it to count?

If you can believe it, X is probably the first SRW that just doesn't interest me.

20 hours ago, Nobody said:

that's what i fear and that's why i want them to keep spliting the games in two versions

*Three

But you don't actually need to split them up to accomplish this. Fates itself proved this, "ironically"

16 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

It must suck to be a Thracia fan right now lmao

What is it... this time

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

If you can believe it, X is probably the first SRW that just doesn't interest me.

You know, I can understand, to a degree.

X draws me in for the stuff it brings back. Like Alpha!Mazinkaiser, or Masaki in a regular SRW again. But as far as it goes, it actually doesn't draw me in much in other aspects. Maybe it's because it's one more game that goes the "Multiworlds" route. As a crossover fan, one thing I liked about SRW is how it integrates everything together in one single setting. Yes, multiworlds allows them to incorporate series combinations that wouldn't be possible otherwise, but I feel like they're just defaulting to multiworlds a bit too much.

Actually, not just in SRW. I kinda dislike when they go "The Multiverse exists!" for any given work of fiction. Too much overdone, in my opinion.

22 hours ago, Shuuda said:

Playing FE6 Hard Mode for the first time. Rutger is fucking sick.

Just wait till you get Gonzalez. You can recruit him with maxed strength at like level 8 or something.

This depends on what you consider a conspiracy theory - I've been written off as paranoid simply for listening to the Andrew Klavan and Ben Shapiro Shows. Something I've heard people throw the 'conspiracy theory' label onto so they can blow people off as nutjobs that I believe is that Obama intentionally was the worst President we've ever had in an attempt to sell us to the Muslims(please please PLEASE do not even attempt to talk to me about whether he was the worst President we've ever had, I will ignore whoever does so). Also, while I don't believe all school shootings were falsified, I very much lean towards the theory that at least some if not all of the major school shootings were orchestrated by our own government in an attempt to get us to push Gun Control for them so they don't have to do as much work. I also take issue with the news media acting as though we've had all kinds of these deadly shootings when several of the shootings they're claiming happened were hardly as horrible as the handful of actually deadly shootings we've had, such as one where a guy used a gun to kill himself in his car in a school parking lot - technically a school shooting, yes, and horrible, yes, but is it in the same league as psychopaths(or brainwashed minions depending on which camp you subscribe to) walking into a school and just gunning down whoever got in their line of sight, no matter their age? Anyways, the mainstream media's actions regarding school shootings I find suspicious, and though I'm not the only one who believes they're only pushing their own agenda and not actually recording the pure facts like they're SUPPOSED to do, I find a surprising number of people who seem to think the average TV News Station is completely trustworthy.