• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, shezzy said:

Because Males over the age of 16 who are still virgins REALLY need to put on a fucking watchlist. It is NOT hard to get some fucking pussy in the year 2018. This is not fucking normal. If you're still a virgin and on this site, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! 
Seriously... Pussy is cheaper than fucking WATER these days, there's no excuse. It is literally easier now than at any point in history to get pussy. 
I'm not giving up my gun rights because YOU can't get laid! I'm fucking sick of this bullshit, it NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP. It's not funny, it's not a game. I don't care if you're ugly or autistic, killing people because you feel like you can't get your dick wet is UNACCEPTABLE! 

I'm serious. I am 100% percent behind concentration camps for incels. If you turn 17 and still haven't fucked anyone you get sent to a camp where they take away your rights. It's only fair. Incels have killed more innocent people than muslims at this point. You signed your own death warrant, autsits. If I could volunteer to round you all up I would.

who needs pussy when you can have dick lmao

7 hours ago, shezzy said:

CS2 literally got a same day release in taiwan and korea as the Japanese one

EOP are 3rd class citizens for Falcom

3 hours ago, Tryhard said:

bb432f3446.png

ow

also "started it all?"

it's like demon's souls is really dead to them

which it probably is

the winners write history

11 hours ago, shezzy said:

Because Males over the age of 16 who are still virgins REALLY need to put on a fucking watchlist. It is NOT hard to get some fucking pussy in the year 2018. This is not fucking normal. If you're still a virgin and on this site, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! 
Seriously... Pussy is cheaper than fucking WATER these days, there's no excuse. It is literally easier now than at any point in history to get pussy. 
I'm not giving up my gun rights because YOU can't get laid! I'm fucking sick of this bullshit, it NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP. It's not funny, it's not a game. I don't care if you're ugly or autistic, killing people because you feel like you can't get your dick wet is UNACCEPTABLE! 

I'm serious. I am 100% percent behind concentration camps for incels. If you turn 17 and still haven't fucked anyone you get sent to a camp where they take away your rights. It's only fair. Incels have killed more innocent people than muslims at this point. You signed your own death warrant, autsits. If I could volunteer to round you all up I would.

I'm 23, a virgin and literally can't relate to any of that.

4 hours ago, Tryhard said:

522849b175.png

la creatura....

and sad ending

1c5783ecb9.png

cb341a2c6b.png

Portuguese is not mutually intelligible enough with spanish for me to understand what tf is going on here

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Portuguese is not mutually intelligible enough with spanish for me to understand what tf is going on here

even if you knew spanish fluently you'd have to know it's a /pol/ meme

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/amerimutt-le-56-face

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1337538-la-luz-extinguido/

Edited by Tryhard