• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Breezy Kanzaki said:

I've been doing my own things really

hardly come around here anymore but showed up cause stuff

Ah, well that's neat. Hope that's been going well for you. Any particular stuff or just stuff?

2 minutes ago, Breezy Kanzaki said:

College stuff, mellowing myself out, usual

Sounds good and productive. Acacia's doing a college type thing too, but I don't think you needed me to tell you that. I said it anyway.

3 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Ah, well that's neat. Hope that's been going well for you. Any particular stuff or just stuff?

These gosh darn double posts I gotta give my computer a rest or something.

9 minutes ago, Breezy Kanzaki said:

Yeah I've just sorta been drifting along.

Nothing really of note to talk about

Fair enough.

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:

What a blast from the past

5 minutes ago, Breezy Kanzaki said:

Sorry Hero-King

Hero King as well? What a treat indeed.

I must, of course, inquire into the hows of your being, if it would be acceptable to do so.

12 minutes ago, Breezy Kanzaki said:

Sorry Hero-King

you're too late

did I meme right

Twas quite the exp that reveal was.

Ha
Haha
Hahaha
Ha.....

6 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Fair enough.

Hero King as well? What a treat indeed.

I must, of course, inquire into the hows of your being, if it would be acceptable to do so.

I legit though my eyes were playing tricks on me, when I saw your name in the hot topics

Mostly well, with the only issue, aside from dealing with everyone's problems at home, is looking for full-time work

And yourself? It's been far too long

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

I legit though my eyes were playing tricks on me, when I saw your name in the hot topics

Mostly well, with the only issue, aside from dealing with everyone's problems at home, is looking for full-time work

And yourself? It's been far too long

I'll choose to be flattered by that first part.

Holding up like a weapon in Fates. I didn't play Fates but I heard the weapons don't break so that's just another way of saying I'm good. I have something of an opposite issue, postponing the search for employment a bit too long. I should probably cut that out. Glad to you're well overall all though.

1 minute ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I'll choose to be flattered by that first part.

Holding up like a weapon in Fates. I didn't play Fates but I heard the weapons don't break so that's just another way of saying I'm good. I have something of an opposite issue, postponing the search for employment a bit too long. I should probably cut that out. Glad to you're well overall all though.

You ought a be

I gotchu  We wouldnt be too far off on that aspect, tbh. Likewise to you, comrade

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I've seen them around from others. Is the forum bugging out a big right now?

Bug from site update

though as Breezy is saying, how much of an upgrade it got is pretty questionable....

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I've seen them around from others. Is the forum bugging out a big right now?

Bug from site update

though as Breezy is saying, how much of an upgrade it got is pretty questionable....

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

Bug from site update

I do remember the site having a different "feel" which I did prefer. It might be nostalgia though, I recall the site was always a little sluggish.

Do you get the thing where it's stuck in the "posting" process? I get that, but I've found that you have a good chance of stopping the double post if you click the thread's category (forum games in this case) at the top.

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

?????

Is tongue of the Motherland, Comrade.

1 minute ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I do remember the site having a different "feel" which I did prefer. It might be nostalgia though, I recall the site was always a little sluggish.

Do you get the thing where it's stuck in the "posting" process? I get that, but I've found that you have a good chance of stopping the double post if you click the thread's category (forum games in this case) at the top.

I miss the last look too it’s ok. But....the sluggish bit is true

it happens, but at that point I just usually click somewhere else on SF, like going to the main page or just closing out the tab im posting to SF on....you know what I mean?

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

I miss the last look too it’s ok. But....the sluggish bit is true

it happens, but at that point I just usually click somewhere else on SF, like going to the main page or just closing out the tab im posting to SF on....you know what I mean?

Yeah, I'm not quite sure why, but stuff like that reminds the forum not to post twice within a few seconds.

Anyway, how're you holding up?

1 minute ago, This boi uses Nino said:

The bandana be mine.

Bandanas are cool.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Yeah, I'm not quite sure why, but stuff like that reminds the forum not to post twice within a few seconds.

Bandanas are cool.

People fought over it at the start it seems... Tis forum itself is like a record of history.

6 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

The bandana be mine.

nL9YSlV.png

3 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

i don't think it's as bad as the site randomly asking capcha for when you're posting or making sig changes
and that still doesn't do anything about the spam bots

holding up, man
Some personal things coming in from time to time but i try my best