• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like France vs Croatia now.

I'm not that concerned with England winning, it's just good to know we do better without the Shrek lookalike. But I have to admit the sour reactions would be sweet if we did win.

seeing any scot threads on /sp/ being about wanting England to lose through mental power is pretty funny

1 hour ago, Shuuda said:

Looks like France vs Croatia now.

I'm not that concerned with England winning, it's just good to know we do better without the Shrek lookalike. But I have to admit the sour reactions would be sweet if we did win.

I don't really mind if England win themselves - their team is likable enough right now and I don't have any problems with the average English fan.

It's the English commentators, media and talking heads that will never stop jizzing themselves if they do win, they are unbearable and make it hard to support them.

Edited by Edgelord

"Cleve Blakemore on paper is apparently 54 years old but shows every sign of having recently emerged from puberty given overall physical data. French anthropologists once suggested that Neanderthals did not finish puberty until their fifties."

he, then, proceeds to post a photo in which he looks *gasp* in his mid 50s