• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's sister probably needs to grow up a little, but I don't think by itself is indicative of sociopathy. Sociopathy isn't a proper medical diagnosis, as well, it's pretty much characterised as a lack of empathy. Sociopathic behavior are traits, usually from something like borderline personality disorder, which is the actual diagnosis.

Edited by Edgelord

22 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

Someone's sister probably needs to grow up a little, but I don't think by itself is indicative of sociopathy. Sociopathy isn't a proper medical diagnosis, as well, it's pretty much characterised as a lack of empathy. Sociopathic behavior are traits, usually from something like borderline personality disorder, which is the actual diagnosis.

you're right

i was just really shocked and even a bit scared

i would think gta, cawadoody and sports games would be infinitely better to bring in normie trash to gaming than anything else, the games usually disparaged by "h-heh, i'm a hardcore gamer, kid"

like i'm trying to imagine a 45 year old boomer sitting down and being like "well i've heard of this gayming thing but i'm gonna finally try it. let's play shin megaymi tensei"

Edited by Edgelord

1 minute ago, Edgelord said:

rockstar are shit at multiplayer

but at least the rest of the game was still good

yeah, the game is great but 5 years later we have no news of GTA VI because people are still playing GTA Online and giving them money

there is at least some rumours

I even heard one saying they're referring to it as 'Project Americas' and one said it would take place at least partly in South America. And yet the bigger qualm I saw on youtube comments is that it apparently features a female protagonist lmao.

29 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

What natural disasters do you face in Mexico?

It depends. Hurricanes can also hit the country, but I don't live in the parts that do.

About the only thing I'd be in danger of would be earthquakes, pretty much. So if you ever hear about a quake hitting southern California, chances are it also struck us. Mayb