• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like discs like to contain the full game these days anyway, but probably not.

It has been over 1 year since the release of Grimoire. Has the incline changed gaming for the better? Are you looking forward to Cleve's next game?

Have you accepted that you are an inferior sape?

Edited by Edgelord

2 hours ago, shezzy said:

t. A libtard mangina nu-male NPC redditor pussy-whipped virgin autist creatura incel

t. A sheeple alt-left fascist shill (((globalist))) PC safe space tumblrina elitist anti-white snowflake

Edited by Edgelord

I'd say, don't know what compelled me to read back posts I made of 5 years ago (not here, rather in the FE4Thread, though perhaps here could apply as well), but...

I see all those usernames, and I'm like:

Resultado de imagen para Who are you people

Sometimes curiosity. Sometimes I remember a small detail and want to check it out or remember the whole detail.

Besides, not that it wasn't all that bad. Perhaps I lucked out, but the particular segment of posts I checked out included a lengthy conversation with some guy about SRW. It felt quite nostalgic. Nowadays I don't really have anyone to talk about SRW. Most who would seem to no longer be around, like that guy from 5 years ago.

Well, okay, there's that SRW RP, but I don't tend to feel confortable joining an RP mid-way. That's more my issue, though.

Also, at least it was just the ones from 5 years ago. I've been here 9 (and if it counts, I lurked the site for almost a full additional year before joining), imagine what one could feel reading THOSE ones, hahahahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

This congressman running for governor here in my city was found guilty of corruption. His excuse for being found guilty:

"The judge who convicted me only did it because he's a LGBT activist"

He was polling second place but thankfully someone else surpassed him.

first place is still that crazy woman whose twitter I posted, but the man who is in second place right now is rising fast and will probably beat her. He's not ideal at all, but at least he's less bad than those two nutjobs

Edited by Nobody

over 10 years since this ayy lmao song came out :(

I remember seeing this video as a kid and it kind of freaking me out even if it was classic shakycam recordings

Edited by Edgelord

does anyone else remember pikachu having a black tipped tail?

because apparently this is one of those mandela effect or berenstain bears things, and he always had a full yellow tail

but I could of swore it was black at the end

Edited by Edgelord