The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

so, the usa is threathening to sanction the shit out of ksa over khashoggi's murder - which would led to the saudis retaliating in great fashion.

while this only happened after a WaPo columnist got killed and dismembered, i'm not sure this is a good sign for bozo's brazil.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

who is worse him or DSP

@shezzy would probably give a better evaluation because I know less about lowtiergod, but he's more comptetent at street fighter than DSP. then again, I believe that's like the only game he plays so him being better than him at the game isn't that surprising.

but he's probably a bigger dick. he ranted at a disabled player after he got beat at street fighter by them. and he apparently liked pictures/videos of animal abuse... so lol

8 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

so, the usa is threathening to sanction the shit out of ksa over khashoggi's murder - which would led to the saudis retaliating in great fashion.

while this only happened after a WaPo columnist got killed and dismembered, i'm not sure this is a good sign for bozo's brazil.

getting off saudi oil is a good thing ethically... for the US at least.

let's just say it probably isn't going to happen though

Edited by Edgelord

1 minute ago, Edgelord said:

getting off saudi oil is a good thing ethically... for the US at least.

let's just say it probably isn't going to happen though

ethically, yes, it wouldn't be bad. but would that set a standard for future trading negociations?

title.png

Vu5M0Ck.png

Fire Emblem fans do the darndest things.

23 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

ethically, yes, it wouldn't be bad. but would that set a standard for future trading negociations?

probably but i think it's just practicality that we need to get off the black shit that comes from the ground sometime in the future.

I suppose the detriment could be that Saudi then align with other countries like China or Russia.

I think the US will do a lot to try and keep the "relationship" they have despite strongarm talk.

Edited by Edgelord

I don't remember Kent's STR growth being the absolute dirt worst. Florina and Fiora absolutely smoked him in that department.

1 hour ago, Яei Яei said:

I don't remember Kent's STR growth being the absolute dirt worst. Florina and Fiora absolutely smoked him in that department.

IIRC it's 40%, Florina's is 45% and Fiora's is 35%, but yeah whenever I try using him he also always gets STR screwed.

6 hours ago, shezzy said:

c’mon nobody, join me in the brainlet club, it’s not as bad as you think it is down here.

Ignorance is bliss, right?

Edited by Nobody

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

IIRC it's 40%, Florina's is 45% and Fiora's is 35%, but yeah whenever I try using him he also always gets STR screwed.

Shit he's out there at level 20 dishing out 13 damage while Florina was doing at least 20

Also both sisters were absolute monsters in my most recent playthrough. Only lacked HP but they were really close to maxing out most stats

Lowen is coolio. His SKL was fucking horrendous but other than that he was my best cav.

When I first started playing those GBA games, I had this "prepromotes are exp hogs" mindset and thus barely used them. Now I think Isadora and Harken are the best couple and both are actually really good. Used them for the hardest maps and they were amazing.

I think everyone was like that, especially if you started playing back when everyone thought that.

I started rating prepromotes when I used Dagdar in Thracia and Titania in general.

Still, there's a sense of accomplishment from using the scrublings.

Ye I prefer to use the low tiers most of the time, I feel like that's more enjoyable than powergaming and stomping the shit out of everything.

And yes, Lowen is a god and Kent sucks ass

1 hour ago, Edgelord said:

I think everyone was like that, especially if you started playing back when everyone thought that.

I started rating prepromotes when I used Dagdar in Thracia and Titania in general.

Still, there's a sense of accomplishment from using the scrublings.

I think people started to turn around on prepromotes once playing FE6 Hard Mode was the thing. It also helps that 70% of the units you get are absolutely horrible.

But I agree with the feeling of accomplishment, although I don't feel like raising a Nino from the ground when anything 1HKOs her.

56 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Ye I prefer to use the low tiers most of the time, I feel like that's more enjoyable than powergaming and stomping the shit out of everything.

And yes, Lowen is a god and Kent sucks ass

To me, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I just can't be arsed and the game provides awful units. Sometimes it's just fun to see prepromotes steamroll the game (Sacred Stones being the biggest example). 

Broke: Kent

Woke: Sain

Bespoke: Lowen.

Also, what an avi

tfw get frauded and the thing the guy does is try to buy a bunch of deliveroo (food delivery) transactions in london

but like, I got a notification saying they added an address so I can clearly see where it is in london, are they dumb enough to use their real address?

Edited by Edgelord

Go to his house

HUNT HIM DOWN 

and to be fair if I thought I had just gotten away with fraud, I'd probably start with ordering a bunch of food too

Edited by ChefGuevara

17 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I refuse to use Sain because every time I see what he says I imagine him with a fedora and neckbeard

That bandana SCREAMS "Pick-Up Artist"

9 hours ago, shezzy said:

I wish I could be chad like Sain.

Sain is a tryhard. He's like that dude who says "nice guys always finish last" and absolutely destroys women's self-esteem, thinking that's "game".

18 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

today i spent 100 golpinhos on gacha :newyears:

You mean 100 zapinhos