• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, Яei Яei said:

I think people started to turn around on prepromotes once playing FE6 Hard Mode was the thing. It also helps that 70% of the units you get are absolutely horrible.

But I agree with the feeling of accomplishment, although I don't feel like raising a Nino from the ground when anything 1HKOs her.

To me, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I just can't be arsed and the game provides awful units. Sometimes it's just fun to see prepromotes steamroll the game (Sacred Stones being the biggest example). 

Broke: Kent

Woke: Sain

Bespoke: Lowen.

Also, what an avi

No woke is Isadora

and ye it's a god tier avi 

3 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

No woke is Isadora

and ye it's a god tier avi 

Isadora is goddess tier.

Damn dude two pieces of latin american culture in the same place, amazing.

did you ever play red dead redemption, nobody? can you confirm/deny if RDR2 will be worth playing?

edit: hmm, looks like I can play the first on PS4 with the streaming trial - probably will do that

Edited by Edgelord

22 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

Isadora is goddess tier.

Damn dude two pieces of latin american culture in the same place, amazing.

For a second I didn't know what you meant and thought you were referring to me as a pice of Latino culture lmao 

I've played a bit of red dead (my sister played most of it really), and I think I'd vouch for it as a good game. Tho it is still true that of rockstar's non-GTA games, id still want another LA Noire sort of game, but with like, actual thought being required 

4 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

id still want another LA Noire sort of game, but with like, actual thought being required 

17c.png

(i played that one at a friends once but didn't own it)

Edited by Edgelord

30 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

did you ever play red dead redemption, nobody? can you confirm/deny if RDR2 will be worth playing?

edit: hmm, looks like I can play the first on PS4 with the streaming trial - probably will do that

Never played it. The setting doesn't really interest me.

yeah, I never got around to playing the first since it was console only, when I had a ps4. Can't be assed with going back to the PS3 at that point.

Take a look at it when it releases next week, though. it's probably where all of rockstar's attention has been for a while since they seem content to just sit on their GTA online money on that front.

43 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

17c.png

(i played that one at a friends once but didn't own it)

It's a good plot but the gameplay is ultimately kind of repetitive and barebones for what it's supposed to be. I just really dig noir stuff and mysteries so it hit that sweet spot for me. Truth be told, a triple A detective game is best handled by a different developer, most likely. 

Yeah you're right

But...it's not like anybody else is doing it. Admittedly, it'd be kind of a gamble right now

also I think like half of la noires budget went into that facial recognition tech lmao 

LMAO this country will explode.

It was found out that pro-bolsonaro businessmen were financing fake news on whatsapp that favour him. Now his supporters are going crazy defending him, and PT is actioning justice to cancel the election. The funniest thing, though, is that PT used to do the same thing on past elections, except less eficiently, since back then whatsapp wasn't as widespread, like sending people SMSs telling that other parties would end "Bolso Família", and how the accusations against them had no evidence, even though they were literally the same as what's happening to Bolsonaro now. While I'm happy that a shitstorm is happening to Bolsonaro, PT's hipocrisy never ceases to disgust me.  I imagine that if the election is cancelled this country will end up in even more chaos than it did, though.

This country is beyond fucked.

hey at least daciolo was right after all

either way there will be no legitimacy in the eyes of the public, no matter who wins this.

on one hand if haddad manages to win, there will be the suspicion of fraud

on the other if bolso wins people are going to be extra sour that those caixa 2 accusations weren't properly investigated and no measure was taken etc

cheers wake me up in 2022 (if there's a democracy by then)