• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

it's already going to be free to play and probably pay to win

:no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones::no_mobile_phones:

"The people that bash on mobile gaming are an offshoot of toxic masculinity. They get off on hating something that they've traditionally associated with a heavily female audience."

That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life. Holy crap.

Mobile gaming itself is exploited to hell and back with its gacha type models the corporate stinkheads use to try and squeeze every last penny from their kettle in order to please the investors (in more ways than one *winkwinknudgenudge*). And THAT is what I assume people are getting mad about, not some arbitrary "ooooh, mobile gaming is for girls and girls are ewww" kind of deal. I mean, where does that even come from?

it's not even that, really, i don't think people would care about the mobile game if they were assured a mainline game for core fanbase was coming (they wouldn't play the mobile game, but most would not care)

but yeah I can't shake the feeling that saying that completely discounts the female PC fans that Diablo has that hate this for the same reason

15 minutes ago, shezzy said:

Man just shoot me if I ever get that old

you'll be a boomer some day

turning 25 in 6 months

it isn't too bad

sure i really don't have time for basic 16~19 year old teens and i feel a massive disconnect in regards to many older folks but it's alright the 22~29 crowd is dope

that but mentioning lgbt rights, feminism, questions about dictatorships and civil rights, state-sponsored censorship and control etc

of course people were so dumb as to say "hey this is a test made by pt! (who's not in charge for 2 year) fuck ideology tests"