The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 minute ago, Tryhard said:

tbh i agree

but it's likely they'll say some dumb shit after that is reasonable to punish

the most you could say is that there is probably a lot of ignorant people that would think bolsonaro is actually going to be looking out for them

this is true. i know personally several people who live good lifes due to being widows of former military officers. as a result, their world view was distorted because they never felt the need to leave their comfort zone, don't see nothing wrong with getting 18k/month while also making misguided critiques about Bolsa Família. 

also there are middle class white people who are just idiots.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, shezzy said:

Banning someone just because they said nothing more than that they voted for bolsonaro is completely ridiculous. That’s literally just democracy, this is basically thought-police shit

internet forums aren't democracies

1 minute ago, Tryhard said:

tbh i agree

but it's likely they'll say some dumb shit after that is reasonable to punish

the most you could say is that there is probably a lot of ignorant people that would think bolsonaro is actually going to be looking out for them

this is true. i know personally several people who live good lifes due to being widows of former military officers. as a result, their world view was distorted because they never felt the need to leave their comfort zone, don't see nothing wrong with getting 18k/month while also making misguided critiques about Bolsa Família. 

also there are middle class white people who are just idiots.

51 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Did that soul thread you made get removed?

it was probably a bad idea but also the potential flame war could have been funny

tragic 

Nah, I asked for deleting, because at this time I didn't know that he was permabanned.

I mean apparently he did sth very serious which justified this kind of punishment, so I don't have the right to speak in that good way of him.

Regardless to that punishment I never ever had a personal problem with him.

2 minutes ago, shezzy said:

This. 

If someone offends you just punch them back. That’s life. The mods are literally preventing people from being themselves which is just gross.

but the trick here, shezzy, is this: seldom one says he's voted for bolsonaro without saying some ridiculous and punishable shit immediatly afterwards.

while "saying you voted bolsonaro is a bannable offense" at face value might seem absurd, and to a certain extent it is, that information never really comes alone - usually accompanied by the worst world views possible.

in the off chance that said person is atoning for that vote, he/she/they usually makes it clear right off the bat. bolsominions can be coded much like race-realists as actually bad.

10 minutes ago, shezzy said:

This. 

If someone offends you just punch them back. That’s life. The mods are literally preventing people from being themselves which is just gross.

Yeah you gotta admit that it's pretty funny to catch somebody who thinks they're so smart just because no ones ever seriously argued with them off guard

10 minutes ago, shezzy said:

This. 

Yeah you gotta admit that it's pretty funny to catch somebody who thinks they're so smart just because no ones ever seriously argued with them off guard