• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nobody, @Acacia Sgt: I'm not sure if this works on your servers too, but Endless Tower's drops are x2. You guys have the rest of the week to get as high up as you can, and snag those crafting materials like Bloody Rune, Light Granule, etc. You might get cards too. And EP4 mightĀ will hit soon as well, with a whole slew of new maps and mechanics (not just the wedding schtick).

Edited by Karimlan

57 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

resetera guy being right makes me salty

FUCKIN FINALLY

14 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

image0.png

Fuckin sucks. Where did you find it btw?

14 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

@Nobody, @Acacia Sgt: I'm not sure if this works on your servers too, but Endless Tower's drops are x2. You guys have the rest of the week to get as high up as you can, and snag those crafting materials like Bloody Rune, Light Granule, etc. You might get cards too. And EP4 mightĀ will hit soon as well, with a whole slew of new maps and mechanics (not just the wedding schtick).

Went to floor 50 yesterday and got really lucky. 4 fabrics, 2 light granules, 2 thief bug cards andĀ 2 luna broochs.

i'm on a pretty serious guild, so i'll probably get to floor 90 before the event ends.

Gotta love how our Environment Minister said "Chico Mendes doesn't matter" and that he also never been to the Amazon. Truly the most apt person in that spot.

19 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Went to floor 50 yesterday and got really lucky. 4 fabrics, 2 light granules, 2 thief bug cards andĀ 2 luna broochs.

i'm on a pretty serious guild, so i'll probably get to floor 90 before the event ends.

And next week, there's an event that will yield twice the contribution points/gold medals for every donation. You can almost call it a setup.

the resetera guy? he just said a direct was on the 13th, not any actual details

unless you're referring to someone else

you'll be fine waiting, nerdling - since they actually mentioned it by name in the tweet we'll probably see a decent amount