The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

"hur hur our president is one of us"

yeah you fucking tool try going to your office job using a fucking soccer team jersey

"hey boss if the president does it why can't i?"

"great logic! here's your raise"

hire a lawyer and watch him use an apron in court

get your cook to be shirtless

a cop to be in his pajamas

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

"hur hur our president is one of us"

yeah you fucking tool try going to your office job using a fucking soccer team jersey

"hey boss if the president does it why can't i?"

"great logic! here's your raise"

hire a lawyer and watch him use an apron in court

get your cook to be shirtless

a cop to be in his pajamas

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Personally, sometimes I feel the image isn't all that's cracked to be, and actions matter more.

I suppose a line still has to be drawn, though...

his actions suck too, so it's just cheap tactics to get public support.

we had a president almost 60 years ago who pretended he had dandruff in order to look more relatable, dawg

there's zero limits to this chicanery

There's also another picture, after that meeting, where he's wearing joggers, sandals, the jersey and a fucking blazer 

he's the president of one of the biggest countries in the world, for fuck's sake

and he is doing this populist bullshit to get popular support, but it has no real impact because people defend him regardless

just this week one of his sons kept calling one of the ministers a liar on twitter, to the point where he leaked audios of the president and the minister's conversations, and bolsonaro endorsed it via retweet

it's fucking ridiculous

3 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

DzZaSqaWoAEqGfm.jpg

our president, on an official meeting with his ministers, wearing a bootleg jersey of his favorite sports team.

people are thinking this is positive

fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Can you just imagine if someone from the left (or associated with them) did this? I mean Obama was attacked by right-wingers for wearing a tan suit while he was US President.

Edited by BLSoldier
Clarification

They still make jokes about how Lula liked to drink a lot (although to my knowledge he never appeared drunk to work or anything)

Now the dude portrays himself as pretty much a bum and is lauded for it. The logic is ass backwards.

Huh, what a surprise, looks like CT is airing DBS's both episodes 125 and 126 today, it seems.

I can kinda understand it. If they do this now, then they can air the last episode next Friday. Wish I would've known this sooner... or that they'd place the first episode in the previous timeslot, unlike what they did for the 109-110 hour special.

Well, first I'd need to see if they really are airing two episodes today...

Okay, looks like they didn't. They just moved it half-an-hour earlier... because. Though I still think they might pull another double-feature, unless they do not want it to end next Friday.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

whenever i have specialization classes i feel like an antisocial asshole jfc i dont know why these people annoy me so much

Maybe its because these classes take up the entire weekend and that makes me naturally annoyed.

Hmm, I'm reaching that point in RF4 again where I... simply start over.

I've only reached the start of Arc 3 once, and then every time I start a new playthrough, I stop somewhen around the beginning of Arc 2. Maybe this time it will be different...

corbyn is in favour of brexit (because he is very much of left persuasion that such a bureaucracy is corporate and anti-worker) but wants to toe the line to make it seem like he's not really.

some of those mps that left said it was about brexit and poor leadership, and others said it was mainly about anti-semitism or 'racism' claims. you can look them up if you want but most of the things people point to are fairly tame by my reading, though admittedly I don't know everything about it - but it seems like a similar way that Ilhan Omar has been chastised on claims of anti-semitism just recently.

but it's kinda like you look at articles like this and go - well, a cnn contributor panning the labour party as a hard left takeover is about as expected

of course, the writer was part of war criminal Tony Blair's administration, so should I really be surprised?

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/18/opinions/labour-antisemitism-uk-mcternan-opinion-intl/index.html

that said, corbyn is not a strong candidate.

Edited by Tryhard

are there any strong candidates in uk right now? honestly even the previously strong names like corbyn look like they took massive hits with this whole brexit mess