• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

It's a good thing I don't use twitter, I don't want to end up seeing myself resort to something like this.

But use reddit instead? loljk

There were a whole lot butterflies that I saw today. It still baffles me a little they're flying through the city. So many having to avoid cars and the like...

Also, I like to amuse myself on the idea that's hundreds if not thousands of Mexican... butterflies... crossing over the border as they please...

Your post sounds like a "both sides" hot take, but i'll answer it in a nice way before someone demolishes you mercilessly.

There's a difference between using a tragedy to further your own agenda and discussing policies that will make similar tragedies less likely to happen. Tragedies sensibilize people to understand that shit like that happens and that something needs to be changed. It's very possible and adequate to discuss polocies that might avoid stuff like that, and this is not unly true for gun violence. An engineering disaster (such as the dam collapses we've had in brazil recently), might be a key factor in strenghtening environmental regulation, for exemple. Your country itself had a very successful experience increasing gun control just after a mass shooting.

Of course I'm all for tighter gun control lol I must've worded that wrong

I was referencing how people use incidences like these to "justify their hate" of certain demographics like how people used 9/11 to push anti-Muslim rhetoric 

Thanks, Ymir Notebook, for letting me try the most ridiculous builds I can think of

4SdfIVr.png

Max Attack Speed and 96% Crit Crusader, the class that's supposed to be slow and tanky hehe

co-op was pretty fun after I beat the games on my own. but i would always beat the games on my own first.

but i kinda expect a lot of the game is too easy/hard topics on release as would be expected

kinda makes me wonder how dsp is going to fare since a) you can't overlevel since no rpg stats/levels and only upgrades are from killing bosses or tough enemies at a set level essentially, b) you can't just spam attack on anything other than trash enemies since the combat is about building posture and enemies can block your own attacks, c) you can't just hold block or dodge spam like bloodborne or dark souls, you need to time deflects, jump or dodge depending on the situation, d) there's no co-op or summoning of any kind

unless the game is pretty lenient in terms of its boss enemies, dsp will really have to git gud this time. at least until he gets people to tell him the most effective or overpowered tactics available if there are any.

Edited by Tryhard

I'm tired of everyone I know, of everyone I see, on the street and on TV, yeah.

On the other side, on the other side, nobody is waiting for me, on the other side.

I hate them all, I hate them all, I hate myself for hating them. So I'll drink some more. I'll love them all. I'll drink even more. I'll hate them even more than I did before.

On the other side, on the other side, nobody is waiting for me, on the other side.

I remember when you came. You taught me how to sing. Now it seems so faraway. You taught me how to sing.

i'm tired of being so judgemental of everyone.

i'll not go to sleep, i'll train my eyes to see that my mind is as blind as a branch on a tree.

On the other side, on the other side, i know what's waiting for me, on the other side.

On the other side, on the other side, i know you're waiting for me, on the other side.

Right, Wrong, what to do? Someday it will come to you. Hostile indians, we named our summer camps for you.

i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i'm in utter dismay, i've got nothing to say.

Harmless children, we named our soldiers after you. Don't be a coconut, god is trying to talk to you. We could drag it out, but that's for other bands to do.

i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say. I've go nothing to give, got no reason to live, but I'll fight to survive, i've go nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy.

I'd like to watch, i'd like to read, i'd like a part and i'd like to lead.

but i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say, i've got nothing to say.

i've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. Oh, I'll kill to survive, i've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy.

Sunday morning, brings the dawn in. It's just the restless feeling, by my side.

early dawning, sunday morning, it's just the wasted years so close behind.

watch out, the world is behind you, there's always someone around you who will call. It's nothing at all.

sunday morning, and i'm falling, i've got a feeling i don't want to go. Early dawining, sunday morning, it's all those streets you've crossed not so long ago.

watch out, the world is behind you, there's always someone around you who will call. It's nothing at all.

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

I don't knoooow, just where i'm going...

but i'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can, because it makes me feel like i'm a man when i put a spike into my vein and i'll tell you things aren't quite the same, when i'm rushing on my run, and I feel just like Jesus's son, and I guess that i just don't know, and i guess that i just don't know.

i have made a big decision

i'm gonna try to nulify my life, cause when the blood begins to flow and it shoots up the dropper's neck when i'm closing in on death. You can't help me not you guys. Not you girl with all your sweet talk. You can all go take a walk. And i guess that i just don't know, and i guess that i just don't know.

i wish that i was born a thousand years ago. I wish that I'd sailed the darkened seas, on great big clipper ship, going from this land here to that. I put on a sailor's suit and cap.

away from the big city, where a man can not be free of all of the evils of this town and of himself and those around. Oh and i guess that i just don't know, oh and i guess that i just don't know.

heeeeeeeeeeeeroin, be the death of me.

heeeeeeeeeeeeroin, it's my wife and it's my life, because a mainer to my vein, leada to a center in my head, then i'm better off than dead.

Because when the smacks begin to flow then i really don't care anymore, about all the jim-jims in this town, and all the politicians making crazy sounds, and everybody putting everybody else down, and all the dead bodies pilled up in mounds.

Because when the smacks begin to flow then i really don't care anymore.

When that's heroin in my blood, and blood is in my head and thank god that i'm today's dead, and thank your god that i'm not aware, and thank your god that i just don't care, and i guess that i just don't know, and i guess that i just don't know.