The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Hey PewDiePie is very much a cunt isn't he?

Also fucking lol at anti-Bolosaro protests in Washington. Brazil's sure improving.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of wondering why New Zealand already didn't ban semi-automatics.

It's my understanding that Australia at the least pretty much accepted it after Port Arthur. Might have been worth doing it then for New Zealand too, since there was somewhat a reason he went to NZ.

Oh God even Guedes is parroting those lunatics talking points. "China makes the Western Civilization feel unease" is some truly, truly idiotic shit.

1 hour ago, Яei Яei said:

Is there anyone in this fucking government that isn't an Olavist (other than the generals)

What is an Olavist?

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

a follower of Olavo de Carvalho, a absolutely insane right wing nutjob, who is like a mix of Alex Jones and Bannon, with a bit of astrology mixed in.

Holy shit, he sounds worse than Alex Jones. I think the one of the craziest is his view on AIDS; I wonder if he is willing to contract AIDS just to prove himself right if he is so adamant about the heterosexual population's invulnerability to AIDS.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Holy shit, he sounds worse than Alex Jones. I think the one of the craziest is his view on AIDS; I wonder if he is willing to contract AIDS just to prove himself right if he is so adamant about the heterosexual population's invulnerability to AIDS.

He insists that smoking does not cause lung cancer. However, his coughing got worse and he did stop smoking (although he refuses to acknowledge that it would fuck him up)

I wonder if people already have and are playing SRW T. If I recall correctly, it releases this Wednesday. Officially at least, but I do remember people were already uploading playthrough videos of X days before its release, so...

listening to the two of them speaking about their meeting and "strategies" is even sadder.

So much stupid stuff being said. Literally dumb and dumber.

Edited by Nobody