The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

i suppose i've been waiting on cyberpunk 2077 for a long time where there's just no news ever so it's tough feels

you're going to have a grand old time. i actually still haven't beat it despite being at the end game because final bosses

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The president of one of the world's biggest countries not being able to use Twitter (his official communication channel) because his dumbass son refused to give him the password is unbelievable but it still is incredibly on-brand.

19 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

Gamers are the most oppressed minority

Indeed. Where are our White Knights? I demand a White Knight right now!
Just kidding, I don't need an idiot to speak for me. I can do that myself, thank you very much.

atlus actually did it

releasing the warriors spinoff game to switch and ps4 and nothing else on switch for persona

SWITCH PLEBS BTFO

Edited by Tryhard

Brazil is wacky. Our president censored a bank's advertisement because it had "too much diversity", and from now on, every state-owned company, such as that bank, will have their ads evaluated by the government.

Really weird that people are sorry for a BANK of all things, but I guess it's more of a sign of things to come.

I know I am in the minority, but car driving sucks.
Way too stressful to deal with traffic and looking for parking places.
Doing everything by foot or bikeis so refreshing and also more favorable.
I will never ever drive much less buy a car unless a potential employer forces me to.

46 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

I know I am in the minority, but car driving sucks.
Way too stressful to deal with traffic and looking for parking places.
Doing everything by foot or bikeis so refreshing and also more favorable.
I will never ever drive much less buy a car unless a potential employer forces me to.

Agreed. I don't have my driver's license yet for that very reason. That, and the parking lot situation in the town I live in is frankly atrocious, and our city government tries its damndest to ban cars from the city altogether. So... with parking space being scarce, cars being expensive as hell, fuel being expensive as hell, purely electric cars being a farce like many other things modern and political, I don't see myself driving one in the near or far future. Public transportation is where it's at for me.

o I feel that, driving mostly freaks me out because I can't trust other people not to fuck up and I start to get anxious

I got nearly hit once because someone tried to speed up on me when I merged into their lane even though I was a good distance away from them and signaled in advance like ???????????? also some people are too damn impatient and want you to be as reckless as they are

theres not a lot of places here within a reasonable walking distance either so I needa learn how to bike as well or figure out the bus system since I moved

9 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Agreed. I don't have my driver's license yet for that very reason. That, and the parking lot situation in the town I live in is frankly atrocious, and our city government tries its damndest to ban cars from the city altogether. So... with parking space being scarce, cars being expensive as hell, fuel being expensive as hell, purely electric cars being a farce like many other things modern and political, I don't see myself driving one in the near or far future. Public transportation is where it's at for me.

I really hope the people will be brought from the car to the public transport in the future. However at first the rail and bus transport must be extended by making new tracks to have a tighter net. Too many places in my area have no access to public transport which is just sad. 

Netherlands is a good example how public transport works properly. Even the smallest villages have a bus station and good connections. Also lots of busses are powered by hydrogen. 

That said I had to drive when I lived at my parents in the country. The next bus station was 3km away and the distance was too long to carry shopping from there to home. 

In general I was an aggressive driver who always cursed and flipped out when a driver ahead of me did not hit the allowed speed. Despite I did several traffic offences I never ever was caught much less punished. 

Thankfully there is a bus station almost directly to my front door, so I can use the bus to carry heavier things like furniture. 

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

hey nobody, i was going to try to get into playing nocturne again

what are your best tips?

Nice

always use fusion. Demons don't stay good long. Try to find good demons for each boss you fight. Use buffs. Change your magatamas for learning new skills on the demo fiend, and pick ones that give you advantages on bosses.