• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, I got to the underpass though I'm not really sure what exactly I'm doing

s8PnO0r.png

i don't think that is how it works

is it right to assume that nocturne was a fairly budget game considering the lack of assets in general? i know the whole dead world thing is part of the story but at the same time it seems like partly it's because we don't want to have to do npcs lol

Edited by Tryhard

2 hours ago, Tryhard said:

is it right to assume that nocturne was a fairly budget game considering the lack of assets in general? i know the whole dead world thing is part of the story but at the same time it seems like partly it's because we don't want to have to do npcs lol

Yeah, i think it was. But then again, it's a ps2 game. I do think the graphics are pretty good for that

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

speaking of which

:ok_emoji:

"Better work or SMT V instead couse it will sell better than your shitty fake persona game"

well if anything, I hope he's right about that

in all honesty, koei never really seemed to care about the sales of musou games that much. 

but yeah out of interest I checked it up and persona 5 sales on one console is 2.7 million where the other mainline SMT games fail to cap over 600K afaik

i guess we know where the favouritism came from right lol

Just started watching Game of Thrones, after last night's episode got me into the mood. In retrospect, that first scene didn't really have a satisfying payoff.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

For some reason, now youtube decided to recommend me videos of a woman who is literally Africa's Alex Jones

can you understand her any better?

19 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

can you understand her any better?

No, but I have a fascination with crazy people so I had to watch some of her videos.

Lots of anti-vaxx stuff (apparently white supremacists are giving vaccines to erradicate the populaation of africa), how Obama is gay, the anti christ and wants to destroy africa, complaints about globalism and stuff like that

oh and famous white women like Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie and Madonna adopt black children to suck on their melanin and remain young

Edited by Nobody

13 hours ago, Nobody said:

is there a reason you comment out what you post?

i've made posts here when I was depressed that I probably don't stand by now, but i didn't go back and erase them

7 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

is there a reason you comment out what you post?

i've made posts here when I was depressed that I probably don't stand by now, but i didn't go back and erase them

I post it in the night and it makes me feel better, but then in the morning it makes me cringe so i delete it. Those thoughts only happen at night when i can't sleep