The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

This reminds me how my dad said he lost interest in the movie when he learned the protagonist wasn't Ash. Yeah, he said that.

Personally, I focus more on the fact he decided to see the movie on his own.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

This happened to me once, but for a good movie actually, The Flintstones.

I would leave the Sonic movie after like 20 seconds.
Just one picture of him already disgusts me.

It was a meme. One of those big brain movie critics in Brazil said something like that, also claiming that the movie felt too much like a cartoon.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Ooh! I would not mind that either. Gives the unit +1 movement range or something if the rider and mount S support each other.

That's actually a pretty good idea.

2 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

This happened to me once, but for a good movie actually, The Flintstones.

I would leave the Sonic movie after like 20 seconds.
Just one picture of him already disgusts me.

It was a meme. One of those big brain movie critics in Brazil said something like that, also claiming that the movie felt too much like a cartoon.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Ooh! I would not mind that either. Gives the unit +1 movement range or something if the rider and mount S support each other.

That's actually a pretty good idea.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This reminds me how my dad said he lost interest in the movie when he learned the protagonist wasn't Ash. Yeah, he said that.

Personally, I focus more on the fact he decided to see the movie on his own.

Sounds like a fun dad. I wish I have parents who shared interests with me.

32 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

Should you add quotation marks to big brain?

I mean, I have yet to watch it, but I have plans to see it.

2 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Should you add quotation marks to big brain?

I mean, I have yet to watch it, but I have plans to see it.

Oh, it is "big brain" for sure. Would never say something like that without a hint of irony.

It is a cute movie. There are issues, but there are Pokemon on screen most of the time and that makes me satisfied. 

13 hours ago, Tryhard said:

fe4 maps aren't the worst in the series but they aren't particularly good either i.e chapters 2 and 7

Chapter 2 is good hold up

Now the motherfucker is having the nerve of gatekeeping me on being gay. I'm not truly gay and i'm just claiming it to troll him.

it's been a while since i've been so angry at a reddit post

3 hours ago, Tryhard said:

What is this even in response to?

It's a reddit sub that mocks conservative memes that I quite enjoy

the OP was the photo of a guy eating a corn in a weird way with the caption: "this is how liberals eat corn"

then the guy i replied to made that post, i replied to it and he went on a tirade of how i am a an alt right concern troll, only claiming i'm gay to troll him and how everyone who was agreeing with me was my any account (even people with like 3x the amount of karma i have >_>)

Edited by Nobody

the implication that gay homophobes should be more an indication that it is sad that those people can't be happy with themselves more than "lol hypocrites"

but even then the majority of homophobes are still straight because population %

Edited by Tryhard

I would not lie if I said that the last time I watched a movie was back in the last millennium, to be more precise in 1999 for Star Wars Episode I.

That means I have not seen the inside of an cinema for more than two decades.

That said I do not really watch movies aside of documentaries, and if so, then only from my smoothy bed. 

I have been gone into two movies in total in my life:

Flintstones in ~ 1993 where I left early because of boredom (mentioned in a post earlier).

And in mentioned Star Wars movie, the reason why I do not follow this series, a massive disappointment.

The only movies I am consuming are as mentioned documentaries and anything by Disney. I have grabbed some goldies like Lion King, Jungle Book or Frozen lately. 

Watching from bed is way more comfortable, saves me money and I have no other people around me. 

I agree for sure about it being more comfortable and cheaper to watch it from bed haha

i used to go to the movies quite often with my parents when I was a child tho

My parents had the same attitude, mainly I inherited theirs, by preferring to watch movies at home. 

Star Watch was watched with my cousin's family which also disliked the quality of the movie.

Watching on huge screen is quite an experience, but with the exploded prices for a movie entrance and the food, it is not really justified for me. The movie entrance costs almost as much as a DVD or Blueray copy of the movie.

But I am honest the main reason why I avoid cinemas is that I do not want to be around in a crowd of people. 

Edited by Rosalina