The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

7 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I hate thinking about political stuff too, people get outraged over the stupidest things on both sides and it leaves me feeling spiteful towards everyone

I don't hate thinking about political stuff. I love it.

But like, I can't stop thinking about it. It affects me. Like, I keep F5ing news sites to see if there are new news about the elections, I look forwards for polls. I keep reading everything about the candidates.

It's almost like how I feel before a game I want a lot being released, or before a test result, except when it comes to elections there's also the feeling of doom due the fact that someone bad might get elected

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it's hard to avoid thinking about political stuff with the latest happenings. I never have noticed as much a split in the society between left and right as now. 

I'm honest it bothers me to hell that the majority doesn't speak my own mother language on the streets anymore. They even try talking to me in Polish of French. I can understand now, why people don't feel "home" anymore. I don't either! In busses and trains I feel like a foreign, no joke! But it's absolutely wrong to blame it on the foreigners. It's the consequence of a failed integration by the government. But I think it's a common problem. U.S. tries to avoid this problem by dismantling everything not US-likish. But thankfully there is no absolutism.

On 04/09/2018 at 9:04 PM, Nobody said:

Is it on PC as well, or are you getting the peasant 3ds version?

i'll probably get it as well another game to add to my backlog that I can't get motivation or time to play :)

PC, 3DS version wasn't even localized which is a shame because it's rather different

On 04/09/2018 at 9:10 PM, FrostyFireMage said:

I like old-school games but DQ is too basic for me

Is it also too grindy?

On 04/09/2018 at 11:05 PM, Nobody said:

How to stop thinking about elections

Just like 4 years ago I can't think of anything else and it's making extremely anxious and restless

Tbf it's hard not to when you have the possibility of Bolsonaro winning

Funny thing is that the perpretor was a literal nutjob who really believes this sort of stuff, in repitilians, new world order and that it was god who told him to do the stabbing

also,

only the left stages this sort of stuff tryhard!

Wow, I was seriously that out of touch with the series (SRW aside). I had forgotten, so it actually comes to my surprise there are that many episodes between the Macross returning to Earth and the... pineapple salad, as it were. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing...

OMG, it's the next one!

Edited by Acacia Sgt