• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bolsonaro has done an almost perfect job of dismantling every single public service there is, from the ones which were good, and the ones that weren't good but offered basic services for free

fucking love it

New Pokémon seem cool, but I find that whole becoming giants thing to be kinda silly (read: completely stupid), honestly.

Also, never visit any GameFAQ board period. If you don't want to either depress yourself, anger yourself to the point where you could punch everyone on that board in the face, or worse: both things simultaneously.
I'm glad I am on these forums, is what I'm saying.

From what I can imagine, Dynamax Pokemon are similar to raid bosses in Pokemon GO, as in they have buffed stats etc.

As long as the metagame doesn't revolve solely around this new mechanic, it's good.

if there's one thing the switch era nintendo made me realize is how much I've fallen out with them

Everyone is like "omgegugdhs the switch is so great", "nintendo is on a roll" and i'm like... eeeeeeeeeeehhh couldn't care less, which means it's 100% me, not them. I remember how excited I was for pokemon XY and Fates and how those games actually 100% met my hype and i loved them yet I couldn't get myself to be excited for three houses and whatever the new pokemon is called

I'd like to have a good looking boyfriend and a nice paying job as a structural engineer that gets tons of tall skyscrapers to project

sadly we can't have everything we want

Edited by Nobody

9 hours ago, Tryhard said:

I would be surprised if it wasn't after that hint

@Rezzy

looks a lot different compared to larian's usual style

Kill it with Fire!

That's really creepy; now I've got my nightmare fuel for tonight.  I wonder what mindflayers are going to do in BG3, they only appeared a couple times before, if I recall.  I wonder what direction they're going to take the story, since Throne of Bhaal tied everything up pretty nicely.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Kill it with Fire!

That's really creepy; now I've got my nightmare fuel for tonight.  I wonder what mindflayers are going to do in BG3, they only appeared a couple times before, if I recall.  I wonder what direction they're going to take the story, since Throne of Bhaal tied everything up pretty nicely.

There was quite a few of them as enemies in one particular area in BG2. The whole invasion thing is probably a nod to one of the notes you pick up in BG2.

https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Illithid_Correspondence

But it was already confirmed that the game would be set 100 years after BG2 and using 5E rules. I'd imagine it's going to be similar to Neverwinter Nights 2 where it had little connection with the first game.

2 hours ago, Tryhard said:

There was quite a few of them as enemies in one particular area in BG2. The whole invasion thing is probably a nod to one of the notes you pick up in BG2.

https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Illithid_Correspondence

But it was already confirmed that the game would be set 100 years after BG2 and using 5E rules. I'd imagine it's going to be similar to Neverwinter Nights 2 where it had little connection with the first game.

Are you referring to that mindflayer city in the underdark?

I wonder which ToB ending is going to be canon.

45 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Are you referring to that mindflayer city in the underdark?

I wonder which ToB ending is going to be canon.

there was a hidden area with them in the sewers under the temple district which is the one i'm mentioning. it also had the hammer that transmuted to Crom Faeyr. yeah, in the underdark, but they're also in sendai's place and watcher's keep

nah, it's not like GRRM is going to finish game of thrones anytime soon

it looks like a new game collaboration, and specifically it was said to be open world and somewhat based on norse mythology from rumours