Darros

The Last To Post Wins!

does anyone remember one of those tests in here i think it had a chart like this at the end?
chart.png

that seems to be it, but i can't seem to find when it appeared here

i want to see my old result

2 minutes ago, Tonton said:

that seems to be it, but i can't seem to find when it appeared here

i want to see my old result

Are you sure it wasn’t on the hhh thread instead?

i'm pretty sure that one was here
but i can try it there too

i can find a post of someone posting the test but not people answering it

bah whatever

nobody have you tried any ys game yet

3 minutes ago, Tonton said:

bah whatever

nobody have you tried any ys game yet

nope. too many gaems to finish

what's a good starting point?

i liked ys i and ii chronicles on steam but it doesn't have very riveting gameplay

any game that's not ys ii is probably fine, really

for the games available on modern plataforms there's

Ys i & ii chronicles (PSP, PC), this is the most modern version of the first two games they're kinda like a game split in two like Tits FC and SC and they ended up being sold bundled like this over the years
These two use the traditional bump system, the balance in Ys I is a bit weird and you reach the max level midway through the game but i'd say it's still worth going through it. Ys II improves a lot and is the one i'd call  legitimately great of the two

Ys VI the Ark of Napishtim(PS2, PSP, PC) this one is not very good, it introduced a new gameplay style in a overhead 3d enviroment with a jumping system and the three elemental swords to the games but i didn''t feel very polished at all, you can start with it if you're of the mind that you like the games to get better as you go

Ys the Oath in Felghana,(PSP, PC) this is a remake of Ys III but in the style of Napishtim, it improves quite a bit on it and is ends up with a great game, a bit odd spot to start with but should still be fine

Ys Origin(PC, PS4, PSV), this one is my favorite, it goes further with the Napishtim/Felghana gameplay and this time has three different playable characters with their own version of the story for you
There's several references to past Ys games, specially Ys I & II but should still be fine playing it before those

Ys SEVEN(PSP, PC) was their first game in the series after leaving PC development and adopted another new gameplay style, this time there are party members and skills you gain from your weapons, i haven't played much of it myself but it should be a fine starting point

Ys Memories of Celceta(PSV) is a remake of Ys IV but in the style of Ys SEVEN, i don't really know much about this one aside from that, but it should be in a similar spot as Felghana as an entry point

Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana(PS4, PSV, PC, NSW) - fuck NISA don't get this one

Oh yeah also XSEED was teasing something Celceta for this year, probably a PC port

54 minutes ago, Tonton said:

tnx

1&2 and origin seem like the best starting points. i'll probably get one of them at some point this year

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

all trophies in bloodborne now

fuck you shark enemies

lmao these sharks are the worst

got the platinum (including DLC) 2 years ago. You’re late.

i mean I did technically have the platinum when the game came out, just not the dlc trophies

Get all DLC weapons, Orphan of Kos, Laurence

mainly because you need to beat Kos to get the Kos Parasite anyway

I like how a lot of people say Ludwig's second phase is easier but I got it switched around, I've got no idea how to dodge his delayed combos 

Edited by Tryhard

Divinity: Original Sin 2? Yeah, it's a great game.

It suffers from Dark Souls Post-Anor Londo syndrome where Chapter 3 and 4 are a decline in quality, though.

Edited by Tryhard