The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, Waifu Pope is voiced by Plutia. Make of that what you will.

Henshin! Henshiiin! -Rhea

*sadist Aura increases*
*Fodlan is scared*

7 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Also, Waifu Pope is voiced by Plutia. Make of that what you will.

When it comes to games, i am quite masochistic, unlike my usual sadist self.

Balance in all things xD

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG-1778.jpg

Final Special Holofigure get.

Can't imagine the fun of doing this blind. 99- Blood Lobsters- blowing up in the 'LA sky...

I stumbled on two quests I had missed as well.:

The first introduced me to XCX's contribution to the magically powerful Nopon family- the "Divine" Nopons. They number four: Nopopon, Nupopon, Nipopon, and Napopon, and each has chibified angel wings attached to their back. And each is not to be underestimated as a spirit/god revered by the Nopon for they can shapeshift into fairly strong indigens. Divine Nopopon was going to discover the secrets of the origins of the Nopon on Mira, but alas, the stone they had magically transformed only revealed 50 Nopon life tips. Whoops, maybe next game I'll learn how the Miran Nopon came to be, my interest has been piqued now.

The second was a battle tourney organized by a Wrothian. A diverse gauntlet of foes it was:

1. Female Wrothian from a prior quest.
  2.  Three big hippos that had been trained by a Nopon (a caravan leader I think).
  3. A female Cavern Clan Prone who had uneasily been forced into NLA but is now nonbelligerent to it.
  4.  "Gwin"- actually a Definian concealing their real identity, Erios, one of the good few traitor Definians.
  5. An Autosentry built by an Orphe to defend the Water Purification Plant, and improved by the Ma-non who is forced to help run Factory 1.21.
  6. The lone Wrothian survivor of the Hundred Helions for the ~6 fight, complete with his shadow clone technique again.
  7. Lastly, the Wrothian tournament host, a three-time tournament champion. He brought out a level 90 Caladar- a Wrothian mecha. The hangar the tournament was held in was large enough for me to Skell him, but I took him down on foot instead.

A nice reminder of the long journey behind me.

Fuck is FE16 fun

So much fun 😄

The game was even able to somehow make a Fog map interesting. Never thought i would like a fog map in a FE game

This is the first time in a rpg ever i like ''school''

probably because it feels like a fantasy/magic military academy and not your copy paster japanese high school number 7000

Edited by Shrimperor

I miss getting general knowledge questions as in Persona 3 or questions regarding story and enviroment like in Trails of Cold Steel I

Fog of war hardly plays a role in the game. Iirc chapter 4 is the only main chapter with FoW in the game. As for the sidequests they are annoying (at least they were for me on maddening). 

Bravely Default II was announced for release in 2020! Yay!
It'll be a Switch exclusive, too.

16 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

none xD
Want all routes to be recruitless first

then on further runs i shall see

I did the same thing for the most part.
Mostly because I wanted to experience the houses as they are.

15 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

You'd have to be really, really masochistic to do that..

My first playthroughs of each house were all recruit-less (more or less, I recruited some people, but nobody from the other houses) and I managed just fine. The trick is to ignore the units that turn out to be hot garbo.

15 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Henshin! Henshiiin! -Rhea

*sadist Aura increases*
*Fodlan is scared*

Cherami Leigh is a voice acting miracle. Seriously.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

My first playthroughs of each house were all recruit-less (more or less, I recruited some people, but nobody from the other houses) and I managed just fine. The trick is to ignore the units that turn out to be hot garbo.

Same, I used just everybody in my respective house. Though I didn't abandon anyone, everyone, even the statistical eunuchs were given my devotion.

TBF, I spent every free moment in battles, so no one was ever underleveled.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I really stayed up for three hours for the Game Awards, huh? Well, Death Stranding didn't win all the awards like i expected. It somehow won best music though, lmaoooooooo. Like 80% of that game's soundtrack is licesened. The new Xbox was revealed: Xbox Series X. Remember when Xbox consoles had good names? Bravely Default 2 looks nice though that intially confused the fuck out of me because Bravely Second exists. If they put out a demo, i might give it a shot (i could play the two Bravely games on my 3DS but i really don't want to buy new games for a system that i haven't used in forever). The only other game i've played by the same people is Octopath Traveler and it didn't impress me. All that said, Bravely Default 2 is another addition to the Switch's already solid JRPG lineup next year. 

And after all that, what was the final announcement? It wasn't Smash though i was half-expecting that. But the final announcement was so lame. Mobile game-looking ass Fast and Furious. They should've saved Series X for last. And speaking of announcements, the new games they showed off, i already forgot. Aside from Bravely Default 2 and the shark game, i don't remember anything new that they showed off because it was all cinematic CGI trailers that don't actually represent what the game is about and they all look exactly the same.

23 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

On the first try it was done, Telethia has been slain!

Though it was by no means assured. It had me down to a few hundred over 1000 HP of 41000 at one point, healed back to 9000 by some chance Soul Voices. One more attack not of Ether, and it would have destroyed my Skell, and with it my chance of victory. It did use Soul Read, which took what I think was a few minutes to cut through even with an Agni Gatling (12 Hits) whose 40 seconds cooldown had been slashed by 68%. It had a minor amount of healing, and one point where it Toppled me for a bit, and another where it landed Sleep, but none of it held me back. I might have died had I not set up the two Attribute Resistance Probes in Noctilum, which gave me an extra 15% in all Attribute Resistances.

So, Telethia is still the culler of the impure and weak, only the strongest are fit to take it on indeed! 

Nice! And with this, you have slain every Superboss in the game. Congrats!

I do think Telethia, the Endbringer is one of the more interesting fights in the series since there's a Skell phase and an on-foot phase.

14 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

The game was even able to somehow make a Fog map interesting. Never thought i would like a fog map in a FE game

Yeah, as i've mentioned before, Fog of War actually isn't dogshit in this game. I still don't like the mechanic but it's much better than it's ever been.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Bravely Default II was announced for release in 2020! Yay!
It'll be a Switch exclusive, too.

Can't wait for the direct sequel: Bravely Second 2. Or Bravely 2 Second. Yeah, this is gonna be the start of a confusing naming convention, isn't it?

Edited by Armagon

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Can't wait for the direct sequel: Bravely Second 2. Or Bravely 2 Second. Yeah, this is gonna be the start of a confusing naming convention, isn't it?

I honestly thought the third game will be called "Bravely Sword" or something, because Sword and Third sound similar when pronounced in Japanese (or so I'm told). And a "Sword of the Brave" was a plot point in Second.

I, for one, hope they bring back Love in the Crossfire for this game. I missed that song in Second.
Warning: only click that link if you don't fear going insane.
Listen to this version instead, or else you'll really go insane. And I don't want that on my conscience.

17 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

VHxu3Sy.jpg
Let's get going!

Have fun!

14 minutes ago, Caster said:

Ugh, I'm so tired. At least I only have one exam left and nothing else...

Good luck!

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

Bravely Default shares the same fate with Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Octopath Traveler.

It is made by Square Enix, and I could not enjoy one single game of them yet unfortunately.

That's a shame, but understandable.

Also, yay Eryn! :D

28 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

VHxu3Sy.jpg
Let's get going!

Have fun 😄

26 minutes ago, Caster said:

Ugh, I'm so tired. At least I only have one exam left and nothing else...

You can do it!

on other news my brother has been monopolizing the switch today and i couldn't play a single second of FE16 yet rip xD

I could not beat the third of fourth boss of Bravely Default, so I quitted.

Same goes for Final Fantasy VI.

As for Dragon Quest I find these characters, especially main protagonist, incredibly bland.

Oh, and I was killed by the very first boss in Octopath Traveler.

Have fun 😄

Next weekend I will have three free weeks to play.

For now I will just dip in.

Must also continue my FE5 LP this weekend.

30 minutes ago, Zemuria said:

I could not beat the third of fourth boss of Bravely Default, so I quitted.

I know that feeling.
When a boss or level is so hard you just give up before it frustrates you too much.

Edited by DragonFlames
original post sounded too patronizing. My apologies for that

I really hope Dimitri gets a figma or figure, or something. They barely release figmas of male characters I like.
So it would be nice to get one of my husbando something different for once.