• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, it doesn't bother me, but I can understand the concern.

Speaking of dodge-tanks, universal champion right here:

... OMG, it shows the Trash Gang attack while using a Minovsky Craft/Drive. That's perfect... XD

As much as I like most of FE5's mechanics, the 1-99% hitrate isn't one of them although I have to admit it suits to the story of never feeling safe. The enemies are usually bad, still getting hit by 1% isn't cool.

I still have to build a dodgetank in RPGs. In Cold Steel and Crossbell series I failed to make Fie and Lloyd become one.

7 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

In Cold Steel and Crossbell series I failed to make Fie and Lloyd become one.

BRATdYA.png

Lloyd with his ultimate weapon giving evasion and Evasion 4 Quartz can have 90 Evasion as you see

Fie has 30 Base evasion, go wild haha

5 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Happy Birthday Annie!

Best Kingdom Girl!

10 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Doesn't sound too bad for me.

The main issue I had with the game I played it was too hard for me. I died to the second boss already.

I see. Yeah, Neptunia games can get tough from what I know about them.
Megadimension certainly threw me for a loop when I first played it (even normal enemies in that game can be tough - provided you don't have the OP DLC weapons), as did Re;Birth 1 with its Black Heart boss fight.

6 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

3pqyyTX.jpg

Happy Birthday Annie!

Happy Birthday, Annette!
She was the character that ultimately sold me on picking the Blue Lions and she was my first S-support, too.
That picture is really adorable. I think I'll add it to my collection.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

BRATdYA.png

Lloyd with his ultimate weapon giving evasion and Evasion 4 Quartz can have 90 Evasion as you see

Fie has 30 Base evasion, go wild haha

Pretty sure I didn't get this weapon.

Lloyd ended up with 65% evasion which was not enough.

Actually I never really used Fie in Cold Steel, but after watching videos I'm definitely interested to build her up.

59 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

She was the character that ultimately sold me on picking the Blue Lions and she was my first S-support, too.
That picture is really adorable. I think I'll add it to my collection.

I really don't care much for Three Houses anymore nowadays.

Interest in the game strongly dropped after finishing Golden Deers and Crimson Flower on maddening, but it still features some nice characters.

Annette despite being a rather mediocre unit is still quite adorable though not as adorable as Lys.

Edited by Falcom Knight

21 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Pretty sure I didn't get this weapon.

it's his Zemurian weapon.

21 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Lloyd ended up with 65% evasion which was not enough.

even with ''just'' 65% you can do some stuff. Just have someone cast Aqua mirage on him (+50% evasion) and voila

1 hour ago, Falcom Knight said:

I really don't care much for Three Houses anymore nowadays.

I haven't spared it much thought lately, either, but seeing that picture brought back some nice memories.
Sorry about that.

---

I gave Mary Skelter 2 another shot earlier and I did have some fun with it. Then the protagonist that shall not be named started talking and I was instantly reminded why I put the game down in the first place.
At least the music is good, though I do prefer the first game's soundtrack somewhat.

In other news, I made some progress in writing today. I ditched one aspect of the premise entirely and it instantly became easier to build upon (and it makes more sense now, too). Dunno why I didn't think of that earlier. With any luck, I might have the first draft done by the end of summer. ... Yeah, right.

I finished the Temple of the Ancients, which means I'm almost done with Disc 1. I'm not sure what the halfway point is, but I assume I'm somewhere close to it. Demons Gate gave me my fourth game over (the third was when my party was petrified by two random jellyfish), even with my arsenal of enemy skills and Bahamut, but I won the second time. And I'm sure finding Aerith is very important but I did the Wutai sidequest in the meantime. Speaking of which...

Elena_Yuffie_captured_by_Don_Corneo.jpg

Why is Don Corneo crucifying Yuffie and Elena? I thought I was playing Final Fantasy, not Xenogears.

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Got a new PC yesterday

>Forgot to turn off automatic Windows 10 updates

>PC has spent the the last hour updating

>Only at 21%

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Ouch... that's a pleasant thought, though!

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Why is Don Corneo crucifying Yuffie and Elena? I thought I was playing Final Fantasy, not Xenogears.

Forget the pose, how did he tied them up there while able to remote-control them to turn upside down is the real question.

*Goes to grab my Switch for some undocked play*

...Sees 13% charge.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-27-at-2-51-04-PM.png

I hate it when I dock it but it didn't sit in there right so nothing happened during all those hours of bittersweet separation.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Alright, made it through all of Faerie Lea... although The Winter Queen was so annoying. It boiled down to luck and attrition. When she charges up her next physical attack, she could pretty much one-shot Honey; and with Saber not obeying every single command... and The Winter Queen capable casting Heal on herself... ugh.

It actually took me two tries since on the first she managed to knock out Madason, after having used up all my Medicinal Herbs, his MP was depleted too, and even used up the Magical Water Dwight dropped. Despite Saber being a party member and still having HP left, it still counted as a defeat.

Second time went much better. Honey was still knocked out, but a combination of the boss not casting Heal for a few times combined with some lucky critical hits... she went down.

... yeah, having a fourth party member here would've been much better...

I had forgotten monsters won't obey until their Wisdom stat reach 20. Saber doesn't even have 10... Although I got a Wisdom Seed drop before Uptaten... though it's still a long way to go for Saber to reach the require 20. *sigh*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

it's his Zemurian weapon.

even with ''just'' 65% you can do some stuff. Just have someone cast Aqua mirage on him (+50% evasion) and voila

Ah

Now that I think about I probably had this weapon but accidently replaced by the obtsinable weapon in the final dungeon. Though I have not upgraded any of the final dungeon's weapons. I don't even know if they can't be refined.

I hope I can let Juna become a dodgetank since she pretty much shall have Fie's role.

As for chapter 3 I find Ash as physical attacker way better than Kurt. Same goes for Musse being a better caster than Altina though I have to admit I hardly use Altina for casting. Mainly using her s-crafts to debuff enemies. Honestly I think a physical build would suit her if her HP wasn't that low.

> Playing through MegaNep VII, starting the Hyperdimension Arc.
> Noire's story.
> *skip button whenever K-Sha is on screen*
> Hey, this is not so bad, after all!

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Aaaand my heart just melted.

17 hours ago, Armagon said:

>Got a new PC yesterday

>Forgot to turn off automatic Windows 10 updates

>PC has spent the the last hour updating

>Only at 21%

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Windows in a nutshell. XD