The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Must be nice getting games on the day of release, or about there. I think the only game I ever bought on release day or close to it was Awakening. Otherwise it's always months or even years for me.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

A-Support

Spoiler

673243897413238794.png?v=1Lysithea, could we talk to each other, please?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3You really have the nerves to ask me that way after what you did to me? Do you remember on our last “conversation”?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Of course I do. And I’m so sorry about that from earlier. I was very insensitive and didn’t respect your feelings. But please listen, Lys! I would like to talk to you just to explain my reason for going after the professor because I might have found a solution for your problem.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Hmph, you won’t seriously tell me again that I am going to die soon too, right?

673243897413238794.png?v=1No no, don’t worry! I would like to tell you something about my family backround. And in exchange I would like to know more about yours? I have the feeling that we are kinda sitting in the same boat.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3… I really have no time for this… ugh… whatever… fine! Since you have figured it out anyways, I have no real chance to be opposed anymore. But please spare me with your selfpity, got it? Otherwise it will have been our LAST conversation for sure!

673243897413238794.png?v=1 Thank you! Yes, I promise it won’t be the case! And of course I will not tell anyone about this little conversation. Here, I have made some tea. It’s your favorite flavor, apple.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3If you think to lull me this way, then you’re mistaken! Though I will gladly try the tea.

673243897413238794.png?v=1Lemme start then. You know that I’m from an Erebonian noble family. My parents died early by a tragic accident and then I was raised by my grandparents. My father’s brother took over my father’s title… to demonstrate power and… cruelty. He was responsible for the plan of resurrecting the Demon Lord Testarossa, the Crimson Knight. It should plunge Erebonia into chaos. He entrapped me into a girl’s school to get rid of me. Though I learned to get to know some handsome people like the princess and sister of the best instructor in Erebonia there.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3I see, then we share at least that we are basically wise right now. But what has it to do with stalking other people? Just because you’re lonely?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, I already admit that you lost your parents without even asking you.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3I mean, yeah, but not how they died. But you know it anyways, so.

673243897413238794.png?v=1You got me! Also to answer your question, the instructor is the bodily son of the Chancellor of Erebonia who’s responsible for manipulating his own folks by making them mobile for a war it doesn’t exist. He burnt down an entire town to make his own people think that an uninvolved country is responsible. He sacrifices his own believers just to extend his power. This is something I will and cannot tolerate! I got into contact to his son to see his point of view. I can say he’s not only handsome, fashioned and cute, but he’s also incredibly smart. He doesn’t follow his father’s goals at all.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Why did you come to Garreg Mach?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Because I see some similarities to the instructor and the professor. Both are so lovely and smart. Though I was interested in that crest stuff because I only have myths about them and I so tried to gather some information. And I have good news for you, teehee! That’s the reason why I invited you. But therefore you have to tell me short what exactly happened so that you can be saved.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Being saved!?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, mhm. Then just tell me if you have two crests? You don’t need to tell me your backround story to save you from pain. I think to know the most anyways, at least the outcome.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3… If this is your question… then yes! The major crest of Gloucester... and the......... (almost starting to cry) one of Charon by these....... murders. 

673243897413238794.png?v=1Cheer up, Lys! It's over! (dries Lysithea's eyes) I don't need more information. Anyways the books told me that no one can have two chests. And one way to get it removed is to come the person close, who guides you. And the person who comes closest in my eyes is no one else than the professor himself.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3… He could do it!? What do you mean with close?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee… I don’t know. It’s just what the book says. Why not trying it out? You want to have a long life, don’t you? Also this would give you the chance to have children. Doesn’t it sound romantic, teehee? I see you as the most adorable and caring mum of Fodland.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Aww… Draw it mild! It sounds creepy, doesn’t it?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Well yeah, but exciting in the same way.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Lemme think about it.

673243897413238794.png?v=1I see, but don’t take too long. I can imagine other people might be interested in the professor too, teehee.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Speaking of insensitive… you haven’t changed a bit! … But still I appreciate for taking care for me. Thanks Musse!

673243897413238794.png?v=1You’re welcome, Lys! And… sorry! My words tend to be very straight… maybe a bit too straight sometimes. Despite what happened to us in the past, may I ask you if we could be friends? Let’s give us each other a hug!

RL6zmo2.jpg?3… Well, you have some strange attitudes and you are a bit insensitive regarding your emotions, but I can’t see you as a bad person, so. You share a similar familiar backround and some traits with me. Yes, I will take this offer!

(hugging each other)

673243897413238794.png?v=1 (blushing): … TEEHEE, I am glad that I had the chance to meet you. You're such a handsome, smart and persistend young woman! Here, I made a cookie for you. I’m better in eating than making them, but I would be grateful if you tried it out.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3Of course! There can’t be anything better than cookies to a delicious apple tea.

673243897413238794.png?v=1Then have a bite!

RL6zmo2.jpg?3mpf, mpf   Wow, it’s delicious!

673243897413238794.png?v=1Thanks for this compliment! I'm feeling flattered. I’m not really that good in the kitchen, but I tried my best.

RL6zmo2.jpg?3mpf, mpf… something’s stingy. There’s something…… like paper…. on my teeth

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, I haven’t told you. It’s a fortune cookie. It’s an ancient rite from the Far East, the republic of Calvard. Inside of a cookie is a little message which determines the future of the person who eats it. Erebonia took over this rite. These cookies are sold in the Summer Festival in Ordis. I really love them. That’s why I made them. Teehee…Aren’t you excited to read what your future will bring?

RL6zmo2.jpg?3… mpf… Umm… mpf… I guess.

Lysithea reads the message of the fortune cookie:

Your past was hard,

but you are robust and smart.

You will overcome it,

by following you target!

Follow the person who does teach you and become his wife,

and you will have a long and happy life!

RL6zmo2.jpg?3........ This rather suits to you, MUSSE!!!

673243897413238794.png?v=1(speaking to herself): Oh my… looks like I am out of luck of having a future with our professor from Garreg Mach. Teehee, seriously Lys deserves him much more than me. Teehee,  I’m really sure he’ll give all the love to her she never could receive, and more important saving her. Aidios, please bless both and letting them have a long and good future! Still not all my hopes are gone. I’ll be excited returning to Leeves. Instructor Rean, I’m looking forward to see you again soon, teehee!

Spoiler

Five years later in Garreg Mach

This music is played.

Lysithea: I know you aren’t here, Musse, but I also know you will hear me somehow, but I just wanted to thank you that you gave me life and saved mine.  But please don’t act, if I stole you the professor, got it!? It was your damned fortune cookie!

Same day in Heimdallr, Erebonia

Musse: Come on Rean, it’s our big day today!  You’re blushing! Teehee, it makes you even adorable that my groom is nervous. It reminds me on the Summer Festival in the exact same place when the princess asked you for to dance with her.

(thinking) Lys, I know you are in good hands now. This reminds me how similar the Professor and Rean are. Unfortunately everyone can pick only one person as husband, but on the other hand this saved Lys. Better one than none, teehee.

Rean, it’s about time! Let’s go to the window and show ourselves the folks! They’re waiting for us!

I have no idea which supports to write next, gimme some suggestions.

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Must be nice getting games on the day of release, or about there. I think the only game I ever bought on release day or close to it was Awakening. Otherwise it's always months or even years for me.

Same basically unless it's a Trails game. I usually wait till their price is dropped.

30 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Pollen and dust, mostly. I have to sneeze so much it prevents me from falling asleep.
When it gets really bad, like last night, I also have trouble breathing, because of my asthma.

Interestingly enough, this kind of stuff tends to happen only at night. I'm fine during the day.

Ouch, that sucks!

Weather is perfect for pollens right now unfortunately.

It also sounds a bit odd having this issue only at night because pollen mainly spread when the sun is out.

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

Weather is perfect for pollens right now unfortunately.

True.
It's why I like rain, because it washes the pollen right out of the air. But there is no rain in sight for the next few days.

2 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

It also sounds a bit odd having this issue only at night because pollen mainly spread when the sun is out.

I know, right? I've been wondering about that myself.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

True.
It's why I like rain, because it washes the pollen right out of the air. But there is no rain in sight for the next few days.

I know, right? I've been wondering about that myself.

I still would recommend to open the window to have some air circulation. 

With German's desertification there will be less and less rain in the future.

I have to admit current weather is perfect regarding temperature though a bit more rain would be appreciated and also needed.

Just now, Falcom Knight said:

I still would recommend to open the window to have some air circulation.

My windows are thrown wide open right now, in fact. There is a lot of wind going on, so the air is at least fresh.

With German's desertification there will be less and less rain in the future.

This is what I'm afraid of, honestly.

I have to admit current weather is perfect regarding temperature though a bit more rain would be appreciated and also needed.

Exactly.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20200528_125613.jpg?width=476&height

I can't believe Xenogears 2 died for fucking The Spirits Within.

Well, Square almost died, too, so... Karma?
Love how MegaNep VII viciously references this with S-Sha and E-Sha.

12 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Everyone is, and should be.

*nod*

Just now, Wraith said:

@Benice what are the kids into these days? I need to do something that makes me feel younger and full of life. Oh God I can’t be this old.

People who aren't me:

• Social media (Sadly, mostly TikTok and the like)
  • Shopping
  • Competetive gaming
  • Cooking
  • Sports, (Hockey where I live)
  • Stunt biking
  • Mountain biking
  • Making memes

Things that I like to do:

• Read
  • Write
  • Hiking
  • Building forts in the woods
  • Music, both listening and playing it

I'm not exactly in the know about what people do, actually. I'm sorta weird by the standards of my school. If you have the time, I'd recommend trying to learn an instrument; something like the trumpet or trombone would be pretty easy to learn.

Sorry 'bout not being very helpful.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

People who aren't me:

• Social media (Sadly, mostly TikTok and the like)
  • Shopping
  • Competetive gaming
  • Cooking
  • Sports, (Hockey where I live)
  • Stunt biking
  • Mountain biking
  • Making memes

Things that I like to do:

• Read
  • Write
  • Hiking
  • Building forts in the woods
  • Music, both listening and playing it

I'm not exactly in the know about what people do, actually. I'm sorta weird by the standards of my school. If you have the time, I'd recommend trying to learn an instrument; something like the trumpet or trombone would be pretty easy to learn.

Sorry 'bout not being very helpful.

It’s fine @Benice, I’m being ridiculous in asking you these things. Thanks for your help.

I'd hope so. Seeing those kind of things from someone not much older than me is one way to make me feel old.

... actually, do go on then. Because for years I've never really felt as old as I am. On second thought, that might not be a bad thing, I suppose...

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'll turn twenty-seven myself in a little over a month; but it feels like I never went past eighteen.

Notstalgic semi-adults unite

xD

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Old man? You're twenty-eight.

Then again, I'm twenty, but I feel like I'm thirty-five or so.

I feel like I’m in my 70s! I’ve been living in a foreign country for half a decade.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And it is now that I remember how old I'll be tomorrow...
boi.

Count me in!

Welcome to the club! Here, have a drink!

*Hands him the whiskey bottle*

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Welcome to the club! Here, have a drink!

*Hands him the whiskey bottle*

I don't drink alcohol on prinicple.
Thanks for the offer, though! *takes a swig of ice tea instead*

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I don't drink alcohol on prinicple.
Thanks for the offer, though! *takes a swig of ice tea instead*

Your loss.

*Takes another drink and grimaces*
It helps kill the pain.

Edited by Wraith