Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

Clipsey, when town has everything else over scums, just maybe town cop on top of that is too much.

As for the picture, A) I see you have no sense of humour what so ever B) Now you are just bringing shit that has nothing to do with mafia to the table. That does not help your case.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally, this is where I'd call out more of your bullshit, but I think you are both racist, arrogant, and will crow over your victory as SK, since you being SK makes more sense than Strawman being a role that kills things that targets him while ignoring hooks.

The rest of you need to get in here and talk.

Normally, this is where I'd call out more of your bullshit, but I think you are both racist, arrogant, and will crow over your victory as SK, since you being SK makes more sense than Strawman being a role that kills things that targets him while ignoring hooks.

The rest of you need to get in here and talk.

firstly about the joke

A) More than certainly I didn't intend to be rasist and the point of that joke was when I watched some random nigahiga video and he said TEE~HEE in the end I instantly got this O SHIT moment where I was reminded of you. No its not too much of a logical "joke/though" but I felt like sharing it. I am sorry if you feel offended and will do all I can to help fix that if you just let me.

B) This conversation belongs to the convo in question, not to a mafia game.

Secondly about the actual game:

You know what makes even more sense? Nighty not targetting Straw, you being SK and him being last scum, snike killing 13th. Of course you will never agree with this theory so lets stop this pointless argument

Secondly about the actual game:

You know what makes even more sense? Nighty not targetting Straw, you being SK and him being last scum, snike killing 13th. Of course you will never agree with this theory so lets stop this pointless argument

Quick Protip: There is no such thing as a pointless argument.

/dives into grave.

I think I made my point about Sho, so JB, I HOPE YOU SEE THIS IN TIME.

First, look at the roles in this game. You are a doctor. I didn't bother inspecting you, because a game with no town doctor is really weird. Likewise, most of the other town roles have more-or-less made sense. Meanwhile, no one has CC'd my role, and the one person that tried to CC my character wound up being a mafia janitor who was most definitely NOT Zolda. If you're assuming there's no cop, and that this is a bastard game, then I might as well not assume that you're a doctor. However, this makes no sense, given the roles that we've seen. Everything points to this NOT being a bastard game.

We had three relatively quiet nights. The fourth night has three deaths. I am going with the simplest solution that Sho, who I can confirm is self-aligned, is a SK/Inspect, who didn't bother using his kill until now. Everything else gets progressively more complicated. Now, given what you've seen of your own role, and what you've seen of everyone else's roles, do you honestly think that there's a second Independent BP?

Rein, replace everything with your own role, and see what makes sense.

Also, this.

(Sho, I already know what you're gonna answer, but this isn't directed at you)

A) Town might not have cop if naggy tried to balance it with town otherwise having very good role lineup while scums have shown rather weak roles. The first post says the game might not be perfectly balanced.

B) Do you honestly think I would fakeclaim Survivor BP of all things? Its odd as fuck role and you know it.

C) That theory would be nice base to something if it weren't for the fact you brought it up. For all we know it was one of your backup plans to look more town.

D) Roses are read, Pumpkins are orange, The death needs to stop talking

Now, given what you've seen of your own role, and what you've seen of everyone else's roles, do you honestly think that there's a second Independent BP?
I find an unroleblockable rolefinder SK to be kind of less likely than a mafia fakeclaiming bomb rather than be shot by the Vigilante. =/

It's 3-2 for Strawman, I believe. I really, REALLY think this is the wrong choice, but I don't want this lynch to be tied at the last minute with a certain someone unvoting. If Strawman flips town, we're screwed. If there is no lynch, WE ARE VERY SCREWED.

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

Also, JB, you'll have time to come home and read through everything correctly.

This also means I can do my summary. Want it done before or after you get home?

And if you guys are wondering why I don't have a vote, it's so that JB has time to get home, read things thoroughly, and respond. If I were to vote, it would be majority.

zorbees, why do you give a fuck? Does this game hasanything to do with you?

Paperblade do I have to work my witchcraft on you or will you mind your own business?

Ignoring jerks is something you and butthurt Rein must learn.