Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if clipsey's amazingly flawed logic wins this game, I think I will lose hope with all of you. lets do recap. Kill that results town's losing gives info. game cant be bastard because that shows clipsey in bad light. Extremely town sided game is more likely than somewhat balanced without cop. If you don't like something, call it screaming instead of reasonable counter argument. Yeah i dont agree with this bullshit. im just about to vote for clipsey, she is that unlogical

Votals:

Strawman: Rein, Sho

Sho: JB, Strawman, Eclipse

What a long day. It felt 50% longer than usual. Everyone got in a lot of yelling and zombie-killing, and one of you even tasered a fursuiter in the face. Actually, was that even one of you? You can't remember. Ultimately, however, Sho was lynched.

Dear Princess K,

GMPze.jpg

You are Kamen Rider Odin.

Introduced midway through the series, you are the representative of the primary antagonist. In addition to having power leaps and bounds beyond that of any other Rider, you are capable of teleporting short distances, and even manipulating time with one of your disproportionately potent Advent Cards. Your motif is a phoenix.

These idiots have no chance. Each even-numbered night, you may reply to this Role PM with Night X - Use Final Vent on USER. Your Eternal Chaos attack will kill USER. There is no defence against it. Well, a doctor or something, I guess. Let's not be overpowered here. You can't die at night either. In short, you're the Independent Serial Killer.

You are self-aligned. You win if all other players are dead.

Five becomes four, but it's not over yet. There's no more room to fuck up.

It is now Night 5. Phase end: January 19th, 1:30pm GMT

Now for the kills... do I have to explain two failed kills? I wouldn't be so sure, because, what if there was no chance for two kills... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Is this some sort of admission that the mafia only kills on odd-numbered nights?

Is this some sort of admission that the mafia only kills on odd-numbered nights?

This completely explains why Night 4 had the most deaths in the game so far.

Completely.

. . .nothing to say, guys?

This is a notice that my main computer might have died on me. If so, I'm not going to be quite as active as I normally would.

wait so that means sho's kill failed on night 2 i guess

aww yeah

Also, Eclipse, to answer your question, I've got nothing much to say, really, aside from the fact that I think StSS is the last mafia. It's true that Rein could have pulled Watcher out of his ass, but nyeh.

As the day starts, the first thing you do is check who's missing, almost reflexively. You eventually find the usual evidence of a death, but it takes a lot longer than it used to, with only three people to search.

Dear JBCWK,

wLQ2B.jpg

You are Kamen Rider Ryuuki.

Lucky you, you got the titular character, whatever that's worth to you. Your colour scheme is a striking red and fire features prominently in a lot of your techniques. Your motif is a dragon, which stands out amongst the insect motifs Kamen Riders, especially eponymous ones, are known for.

You only want to stop the fighting, but the most you can do is protect your allies. Each night, you may reply to this Role PM with Night X – Use Guard Vent on USER. You will use your shields to negate all kills targeting USER during that night. In short, you're the Town Doctor.

You are town-aligned. You win if all anti-town players are dead.

Time to end this routine.

It is now Day 6. Phase end: January 21st, 3am GMT