Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You could always be lying.

2. I also believe he is telling the truth about his results. But that doesn't mean his results are correct. Maybe you visited JB but your role made it so as rein got the result I did it.

With two separate, strong pieces of evidence, Strawman's defences fell on deaf ears. A decision was reached instantly.

Dear Strawman the DucksawDucky,

KATGQ.jpg

You are Kamen Rider Scissors.

You are the third Rider to appear, and your status as an antagonist was used to show the Japanese public that the Riders this time around aren't all the heroes they're used to. You use a lot of brute force, but not much else of note. Your motif is a crab.

In this game, visiting you is a bad idea. Anyone who does will be killed by your Crush Vent, but remember that their action will not be voided. In short, you're the Mafia Paranoid Gun Owner.

You are mafia-aligned. You win if you achieve parity with all non-mafia players.

That was it. All the scum were dead. The town was victorious. Eclipse and Rein shared a totally righteous green Rider brofist. And shit was cool somehow. The survivors headed off into the sunset in search of adventure and properly written flavour.

Game over. Congratulations to the town!

Well, Town was in Potential LYLO on D1.

D1: Mayor lynch (3 scum alive, 10 other alive)

N1: Scum shoots Persuader (3 scum alive, 9 other alive)

SK shoots roleblocker (3 scum alive, 8 other alive)

Tracker, cop, watcher, vig and doc target PGO (3 scum alive, 3 other alive)

Only the scum, SK, oracle and indie BP would be left alive, resulting in a scum win.

Of course, the odds of this actually happening are insanely low, but it was still a possibility!

Edited by Prims

I think I would be okay with that if it happened.

longest game page wise, 20 days

hax

also full role PM

Dear Dave Strider,

9ihxM.jpg

You are Kamen Rider Verde.

You are unique in that your only appearance was in the 13 Riders TV special. During your limited screen time, you fought using more tricks than anyone else, immobilising enemies with your yo-yo weapon Bio-Winder and even copying the appearance of your enemies. Your motif is a chameleon.

With a chameleon motif, naturally you have stealth abilities. Each night, you may reply to this Role PM with Night X - Use Clear Vent on USER. You will blend in with your environment and you'll be able to stalk USER; you'll see everyone who visits them that night. In short, you're the Town Watcher.

You are town-aligned. You win if all anti-town players are dead.

oh yeah

and eclipse's

Dear eclipse,

NsLeJ.jpg

You are Kamen Rider Zolda.

You are the fourth Rider to appear over the course of the series, and were present for longer than most. You're difficult to attack with your Magna Visor serving as a gun along with the rest of your artillery, after all. Your name is taken from the Russian word for "soldier", which is reflected in your appearance.

Just shooting everyone up may not be a good idea, though, so you chose to be more subtle with your abilities. Each night, you may reply to this Role PM with Night X - Use Scope Vent on USER. By closely inspecting USER, you will discover their alignment by morning. In short, you're the Town Cop.

Dear Iris,

BJ16z.jpg

You are Kamen Rider Raia.

You are one of the few non-antihero protagonists of the series and debuted relatively early on. Your default weapon is Evil Whip, though you have the ability to copy the weapon of other Riders. Your motif is a ray.

You don't want to fight, but you can put your more supernatural abilities to good use. Each night, you may reply to this Role PM with Night X - Use Sight Vent on USER. If you die that night, your psychic abilities will be triggered, revealing USER's role publicly at the start of the following Day Phase. In short, you're the Town Oracle.

Nags totally hates me. He doesn't even reply to my role PM, and look, now he forgot this~! :(

So am I to understand you didn't make Kamen Rider Skull the cop?

Edit - Oh wait nevermind this was only based on one series. Way to read Haze.

Edited by Haze

In other news, I was so fucking sold on 13th as scum while reading this game. Why would you ever fakeclaim Jester as town, or claim Jester in general?

Edited by Prims

^ Because it's 13th. That day DID give me tons of headaches trying to read, though. :facepalm:

Eh, I'm satisfied with what I did, lol, post game will be lovely when it comes up~ (post comments on us, too, please :3)~